Kings of the seas

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: Fiji Times 3,399

CAPTAIN William Bligh was among the first to document the speed of the drua when he and his crew of 18 were cast adrift by mutineers of the HMS Bounty in 1789.

Full Story

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#2904 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you rang fiji and asked about the homosex ritual tradition and custom before fijians went to battle? hihihi you sick faggz introduce ya gay ritualz to us hihihi sorry mate,to make a male child into a girl is a samoan custom,don't try and switch it hihihi we don't have a ritual or custom of bumfckng like fiji hihihi
Are you still spouting about your gay tongan culture? lol how does it feel to know that your ancestors were gay? LMAO bumfcking eachother as they drifted from island to island in their inferior canoes lol.

Here is a link with more information about your great tongan ancestors lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakaleiti

Auckland, New Zealand

#2905 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you rang fiji and asked about the homosex ritual tradition and custom before fijians went to battle? hihihi you sick faggz introduce ya gay ritualz to us hihihi sorry mate,to make a male child into a girl is a samoan custom,don't try and switch it hihihi we don't have a ritual or custom of bumfckng like fiji hihihi
I think it's sick how you force a male child to act as a female and then try to pass off this abuse as your "culture" , you Tongans are sick child abusers smh.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2906 Sep 21, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wez ain't worried about a bunch of leitis, just about uz lil boys in Fiji n uz big hairy chief clubs, being shoved down theyz throat. Go n live w that, uz tengaless.
Hahaha don't be angry at me for revealing the truth about your gay Tongan ancestors lol now the Tongans are trying to switch up their stories LMAO.

Tongans the fakaleitis of the seas.
stopit

Australia

#2907 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are very proud of your gay tongan culture lol.
Tongans, literally the fakaleitis of the seas LMAO and they can't even deny it lol.
Do you know the difference between a custom and someone waking up gay? Yea,bumfcking was a fijian ritual hihihi fijians the soft carrots in the pacific hihihi you bumfckers hihihi
stopit

Australia

#2908 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still spouting about your gay tongan culture? lol how does it feel to know that your ancestors were gay? LMAO bumfcking eachother as they drifted from island to island in their inferior canoes lol.
Here is a link with more information about your great tongan ancestors lol:
Gayness was introduced from your bumfckng ancestors hihihi please ring fiji,it is a fijian custom to to blow and fckazz before going to war hihihi

Auckland, New Zealand

#2909 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between a custom and someone waking up gay? Yea,bumfcking was a fijian ritual hihihi fijians the soft carrots in the pacific hihihi you bumfckers hihihi
Don't be ashamed of your fakaleiti ancestors now lol claim them hahahaha the only bumfcking going on was with your Tongan warriors LMAO yall came here claiming to be warriors when you were really a bunch of fakaleitis hahaha. Be proud of your gay Tongan culture.

And it's really sick how you Tongans force male children to act as females and then turn around and call this abuse your "culture", smh you tongans are sick abusing your own children like that.
stopit

Australia

#2910 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's sick how you force a male child to act as a female and then try to pass off this abuse as your "culture" , you Tongans are sick child abusers smh.
We don't have gay custom and rituals like fiji...male child to act as a female was a samoan custom...you gettin desperate and resort to lying now hihihi

Auckland, New Zealand

#2911 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayness was introduced from your bumfckng ancestors hihihi please ring fiji,it is a fijian custom to to blow and fckazz before going to war hihihi
The only bumfcuking going on was between your fakaleiti tongan ancestors lol who you claimed were warriors LMAO and now you are so ashamed of your gay culture that you are trying to switch up the story now lol tough luck tenga your ancestors were known as the fairies of the pacific.

Enjoy your great history^ LMFAO
stopit

Australia

#2912 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ashamed of your fakaleiti ancestors now lol claim them hahahaha the only bumfcking going on was with your Tongan warriors LMAO yall came here claiming to be warriors when you were really a bunch of fakaleitis hahaha. Be proud of your gay Tongan culture.
And it's really sick how you Tongans force male children to act as females and then turn around and call this abuse your "culture", smh you tongans are sick abusing your own children like that.
hihihi you using samoan custom to counter Tongans hihihi a custom of fijians before war,they would perform a ritual of homosex amongst the warriors only hihihi Tonganz made youse run up the mountains like headless chickens hihihi you bumfckers hhihi

Auckland, New Zealand

#2913 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have gay custom and rituals like fiji...male child to act as a female was a samoan custom...you gettin desperate and resort to lying now hihihi

Sorry tenga but you can't deny facts.

It is sick how you Tongans force male children to behave as females and then call this sick child abuse your "culture" smh you Tongans are sick abusing your own kids like that.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2914 Sep 21, 2013
Here is another article about the gay Tongan culture and the large proportion of effeminate males in Tonga lol it's in your DNA lmao those fakaleiti genes are strong hahaha...

Effeminate Males and Changes in the Construction of Gender in Tonga:

http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm/ref/collecti...

Tough luck tenga you can't deny the facts lol a bunch of obese fakaleitis is your great tongan history LMFAO.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2915 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hihihi you using samoan custom to counter Tongans hihihi a custom of fijians before war,they would perform a ritual of homosex amongst the warriors only hihihi Tonganz made youse run up the mountains like headless chickens hihihi you bumfckers hhihi
So now you claim I am using a Samoan custom to counter Tongans but yet you are using a Papuan custom to try and counter Fijians LOL

Thanks for once again destroying your own argument lol but that you still can't deny the reality of your Tongan fakaleiti ancestors hahaha you probably are one hence why you are taking this part of your culture personally.
stopit

Australia

#2916 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry tenga but you can't deny facts.
It is sick how you Tongans force male children to behave as females and then call this sick child abuse your "culture" smh you Tongans are sick abusing your own kids like that.
hihihi you using samoan custom to counter with hihihi bmfcking is a fijian custom...itz not a custom or ritual in Tonga hihihi people may come out gay,but itz not a tradition in Tonga like how youse bumfcking to please the gods hihihi
jestr

Tonga

#2917 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are very proud of your gay tongan culture lol.
Tongans, literally the fakaleitis of the seas LMAO and they can't even deny it lol.
You losing it FW come back to reality. You know all our ancestors can't have been gay because they wouldn't have babies and we wouldn't be here to mock each other and even call them ancestors. You may have had a few warrior ancestors but it don't make you one FW, even if its a keyboard one. LOL
stopit

Australia

#2918 Sep 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you claim I am using a Samoan custom to counter Tongans but yet you are using a Papuan custom to try and counter Fijians LOL
Thanks for once again destroying your own argument lol but that you still can't deny the reality of your Tongan fakaleiti ancestors hahaha you probably are one hence why you are taking this part of your culture personally.
Yes,itz a samoan custom,fkleitii was never really accepted in Tongan society...when did i use Papuan custom??????? I'am talkn about the tradition of homosex rituals in fiji,how many times i've asked you to ring fiji and ask? hihihi i'm not lying stupid,i don't need a link to back me hhihi that's why fijians are quiet,coz they know what i'm talkn about hihihi bumfcking to please the gods hihihi

Auckland, New Zealand

#2919 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hihihi you using samoan custom to counter with hihihi bmfcking is a fijian custom...itz not a custom or ritual in Tonga hihihi people may come out gay,but itz not a tradition in Tonga like how youse bumfcking to please the gods hihihi
Refer back to my last comment lol:

"So now you claim I am using a Samoan custom to counter Tongans but yet you are using a Papuan custom to try and counter Fijians LOL"

It's also funny you can't deny the fact that Tongans have a gay culture and europeans witnessed your ancestors practicing gay sex freely in their societies when they arrived lol a part of Tngan culture that is still alive till present.

You sick Tongans abusing your own children forcing them to behave as females and then calling this child abuse your "culture" smh yall need to get your shit together and stop abusing your own children so you can continue your gay Tongan customs.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2920 Sep 21, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You losing it FW come back to reality. You know all our ancestors can't have been gay because they wouldn't have babies and we wouldn't be here to mock each other and even call them ancestors. You may have had a few warrior ancestors but it don't make you one FW, even if its a keyboard one. LOL
Sorry Lifuga no matter how many times you try and deny it the facts are there for all to see.

The reality is your ancestors were practicing gay sex freely in their societies when europeans arrived lol and your fakaleiti tongan customs still continue to this very day.

Stop abusing your own kids with your sick Tongan "culture" you tengas should be ashamed.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2921 Sep 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,itz a samoan custom,fkleitii was never really accepted in Tongan society...when did i use Papuan custom??????? I'am talkn about the tradition of homosex rituals in fiji,how many times i've asked you to ring fiji and ask? hihihi i'm not lying stupid,i don't need a link to back me hhihi that's why fijians are quiet,coz they know what i'm talkn about hihihi bumfcking to please the gods hihihi
Hahaha now you are trying to blame your sick Tongan child abuse customs on Samoans lol you are so ashamed of the truth it's hilarious.

Now you are trying to turn your fakaleiti culture on Fijians out of shame lol you claim I am using a Samoan custom to counter Tongans when you yourself are using a Papuan custom to try and counter Fijians LOL

You have no links to back you up because you are simply trying to turn your gay Tongan culture around on Fijians out of shame lol.

Tough luck fakaleiti.

Auckland, New Zealand

#2922 Sep 21, 2013
Here is another article about the gay Tongan culture and the large proportion of effeminate males in Tonga lol it's in your DNA lmao those fakaleiti genes are strong hahaha...

Effeminate Males and Changes in the Construction of Gender in Tonga:

http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm/ref/collecti...

How can you deny facts? LOL this post scares you hence why you are afraid to address it hahaha...
Sasa

Australia

#2923 Sep 21, 2013
fakaleiti is a toga tradition , never fight a toga or u get a high heel from behind lol.......most toga men r trained from a very young age and groomed to be fakaleiti's ......most r brought up and tricked into worshiping a tuifaifai , god of the manhole , but as they grew but older but even dumber they realized it was all a hoax their daddy who they trusted played on them to satisfy his gay sexual desires left from his daddy and his and so on lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 11 min NoMo 28,350
New Zealand resumes defence ties with Fiji 9 hr lol 1
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 12 hr Basil 40
ABC thriller Hiding is Australia's version of B... Thu bob 1
Fiji-born takes stand in Sacramento court (Nov '08) Thu Rocky 32
House in uproar after PM hires his own son Wed uiha 24
The Duke of Edinburgh has been awarded a Knight... Wed Last Aussie Natio... 12
More from around the web