Kings of the seas

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fiji Times

CAPTAIN William Bligh was among the first to document the speed of the drua when he and his crew of 18 were cast adrift by mutineers of the HMS Bounty in 1789.

Comments (Page 140)

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of3,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stopit

Randwick, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Samoans are spoons,Fijians are forks. Spooning leads to Forking...bloody bumfckers hihihihi
Siana

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

The samoan lemaki clan built the drua so they're the kings of the sea
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Siana wrote:
Uz right, those homies can build, but dem daaaaaaamn Tongans, were Da Kings o f t Seas, drove them things all over t Pacific.
stopit

Strathfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Siana wrote:
Lemaki clan was taken to Lau by Tonganz,order of the Tongan Kng,to build him drua and tanoa....drua was done before lemaki was taken to fiji by Tongans hihihi ok spoon hihihi how can you be kings of the sea when Tongan warlords took lemaki to fiji? hihihi spoon hihihi
uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uiha, uz n all uz toko won, congratues Dude. U don't put up w sheits.
wer dey at,wer dey at mein ,let me at em let me at em mein hehehehehehe bunch o pathetic slavin cowards hehehehehehehehe u alrite benz, hated wen nigguhs mess wit my proud heritage of conquering n occupyin n n enslavin n deflowerin we bad mofos mein hehehehehehehe bunch of inferior idiots tryin to make sense of they sad history under da Tongan yoke,we da vikings of da pacific mein,with a complex society of Kings n Nobles dat ruled da south pacific we wer taxing nigguhs mein hehehehehehehehe
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>wer dey at,wer dey at mein ,let me at em let me at em mein hehehehehehe bunch o pathetic slavin cowards hehehehehehehehe u alrite benz, hated wen nigguhs mess wit my proud heritage of conquering n occupyin n n enslavin n deflowerin we bad mofos mein hehehehehehehe bunch of inferior idiots tryin to make sense of they sad history under da Tongan yoke,we da vikings of da pacific mein,with a complex society of Kings n Nobles dat ruled da south pacific we wer taxing nigguhs mein hehehehehehehehe
Who knows, homes, may be, they got together to eat.....hihihi...loll......Wan nabe.....hihi....lol.
Kaiwai

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Siana wrote:
The Lemaki clan was brought to lau by Tui Nayau to make tanoa/kumete for him after he saw them in Tonga. But the was already sailing the seas at that time, the drua was created with the hepl of the Kiribati people after a Fijian sailor stopped at Kiribati.
Siana

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemaki clan was taken to Lau by Tonganz,order of the Tongan Kng,to build him drua and tanoa....drua was done before lemaki was taken to fiji by Tongans hihihi ok spoon hihihi how can you be kings of the sea when Tongan warlords took lemaki to fiji? hihihi spoon hihihi
Fact is fact usi, lemaki clan made the drua hihihi smelly kogas only thing you created was a skin disease lol

Chehoooo

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

LMFAO

The Tongans are still in here after getting owned constantly lol

Enjoy your fakaleiti Tongan culture lmao.

Fiji 18,000+KM. Tonga 700KM. ROFL game over.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

We all could see Manu Samoa getting intimate with Straus, but dang man, atleast buy the guy dinner and ask him nicely, don't just reach for his sensitive grapes uninvited. Gosh golly man, its just common courtesy LOL

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
We all could see Manu Samoa getting intimate with Straus, but dang man, atleast buy the guy dinner and ask him nicely, don't just reach for his sensitive grapes uninvited. Gosh golly man, its just common courtesy LOL
You are in a thread about the Fijian Drua and yet you fakaleitis can't stop talking about Samoans LOL
stopit

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Siana wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is fact usi, lemaki clan made the drua hihihi smelly kogas only thing you created was a skin disease lol
Chehoooo
You dumb spoon,lemaki is recent hihihi you fafa go put a dress on so fijian warrior can bumfck you hihihi
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
LMFAO
The Tongans are still in here after getting owned constantly lol
Enjoy your fakaleiti Tongan culture lmao.
Fiji 18,000+KM. Tonga 700KM. ROFL game over.
Give a war club to a Fijian - he'll think himself a warrior, but in your case it seems you received a keyboard. LOL

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb spoon,lemaki is recent hihihi you fafa go put a dress on so fijian warrior can bumfck you hihihi
LMAO the fakaleiti Tongans are quick to throw stones when the Fijians are away.

Your ancestors openly practiced gay sex in front of europeans lol but you claim to be warriors LMAO bumfcking eachother in their inferior tongiakis lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakaleiti

It is a well documented part of Tongan culture lol. Personally I think it's sick how you force a male child to act as a female and then try to pass off this abuse as your "culture" , you Tongans are sick child abusers smh.

Since: Feb 13

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Siana wrote:

This is the true story from the Lemaki clan did not build the drua. http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a war club to a Fijian - he'll think himself a warrior, but in your case it seems you received a keyboard. LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakaleiti

Here's a link to some information about your Tongan warrior ancestors LMAO.

Tongans the fakaleitis of the sea.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in a thread about the Fijian Drua and yet you fakaleitis can't stop talking about Samoans LOL
We been over uz for awhile now, Wannabe, uz come to check up on us n as u can see, wez missed u, not enough to not move on. Uz want more drama for uz mama......feelin lucky tonight.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Kaiwai Pasifika wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the true story from the Lemaki clan did not build the drua. http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...
Thanks that's a gem of a link.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
We been over uz for awhile now, Wannabe, uz come to check up on us n as u can see, wez missed u, not enough to not move on. Uz want more drama for uz mama......feelin lucky tonight.
It only took 1 Fijian to own every Tongan in this forum lol. Yall got owned but cannot admit defeat so you and your fellow Tongans have to resort to petty insults and baseless claims lol

I know I hurt you Tongans pride by revealing the ugly truth about your fakaleiti culture lo but you will just have to get over it, can't dispute facts sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of3,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••