First Australian gay couples to legally marry

Dec 5, 2013 Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion 1,730

A state lawmaker and his partner plan to fly 3,500 kilometers across Australia to become one of the nation's first same-sex couples to legally marry at an after-midnight ceremony in the Australian capital.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2137 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a vicious, ugly, bully troll twist on a genetic chimera.
Really shameful.
I thought you weren't supposed to be so materialistic .... that it's only what's inside, the intangible, that really matters.

A ball only bounces if there's something for it to hit, crosspatch.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2138 Apr 18, 2014
Girls,

If you don't have a rational response to the evidence that ss couples are inferior to marriage, then this foot stomping limp wristed hissy fit only makes you look like foolish, ignorant trolls.

Your responses confirm that I bounced the ball on your BS.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#2139 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
If you don't have a rational response to the evidence that ss couples are inferior to marriage, then this foot stomping limp wristed hissy fit only makes you look like foolish, ignorant trolls.
Smirk.
You've yet to present a rational argument that SS marriages (couples) are inferior. REALLY, we know you think you've done that, but you haven't.

The queen of copy and paste (you) is the one looking like a foolish, ignorant troll.

Don't touch my balls, thank you. Hermaphrodites are entirely too freakish for me to play with.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#2140 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
Smirk.
The reason SSM bans keep getting over-turned is because there is NO rational argument AGAINST SSM. If any judge, or court, had found SSM inferior, we wouldn't have marriage equality. The opinion you express does not represent reality, or rational thought. It represents the ramblings of a 3-nipped, psychotic, schizophrenic, hermaphrodite who boasts about lying to friends in order to obtain a piece of paper allowing you to leave the institution.

Your dog and pony show for "normalcy" is truly a great American comedy.

Location hidden

#2141 Apr 18, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason SSM bans keep getting over-turned is because there is NO rational argument AGAINST SSM. If any judge, or court, had found SSM inferior, we wouldn't have marriage equality. The opinion you express does not represent reality, or rational thought. It represents the ramblings of a 3-nipped, psychotic, schizophrenic, hermaphrodite who boasts about lying to friends in order to obtain a piece of paper allowing you to leave the institution.
Your dog and pony show for "normalcy" is truly a great American comedy.
If that were true, there would be no reason for you to be a troll. And yet here you are.

Smile.

Location hidden

#2142 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
Smirk.
If you don't have a rational response to the evidence that you feel intrinsically inferior to hetero and gay people, then this foot stomping limp wristed hissy fit only makes you look additionally like a foolish, ignorant troll in deep denial.

Your reaction proves that the ball hit the target smack in the center.

<Pitying Smile>

Location hidden

#2144 Apr 18, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a rational response to the evidence that you feel intrinsically inferior to hetero and gay people, then this foot stomping limp wristed hissy fit only makes you look additionally like a foolish, ignorant troll in deep denial.
Your reaction proves that the ball hit the target smack in the center.
<Pitying Smile>
Um, note the sub-title on me,'monster mutation'...

I clearly acknowledge my inferiority, and specifically identify it. In fact, I assert my sexual defect is even worse than GLBT's.

However, the difference is, I'm not in denial about it like you are.

I'm not demanding that others pretend I'm not a sexual defect.

I'm not trying to infringe on a relational identity I don't qualify for.

Don't pity though, embracing it has brought me freedom and respect.

Smile.

Location hidden

#2145 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly acknowledge my inferiority, and specifically identify it. In fact, I assert my sexual defect is even worse than GLBT's.
Smile.
You've simply internalized a thought system that you can't shake. You can't find your way out so you collaborate with it's tyranny.

Stockholm Syndrome to the life-controlling extreme.

There's another whole raft of terms that are equally apt.

Quisling and Vichy come to mind right off.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2146 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Self hatred used to hate others more fortunate than yourself is quite significant. Your envy of Gay people is clearly reflected in each of your post. At least we have learned to play the cards we were dealt with dignity. You're just the opposite. You really need help although it may be way too late for that.

Location hidden

#2147 Apr 19, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You've simply internalized a thought system that you can't shake. You can't find your way out so you collaborate with it's tyranny.
Stockholm Syndrome to the life-controlling extreme.
There's another whole raft of terms that are equally apt.
Quisling and Vichy come to mind right off.
I certainly don't need to internalize anything. I'm simply noting my non-functioning vagina and three nipples. The only people trying to restrain me and distort my thinking, are people like you.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#2148 Apr 19, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Self hatred used to hate others more fortunate than yourself is quite significant. Your envy of Gay people is clearly reflected in each of your post. At least we have learned to play the cards we were dealt with dignity. You're just the opposite. You really need help although it may be way too late for that.
And here we have another gay diagnosis...

I'm a slut lesbian trapped in a straight man, but I'm jealous of gays?

You call that kind of thinking 'dignity'?

Here's what I think.

You inherently find your condition demeaning, further exasperated by anal sex. Your jealousy of straights is exposed by the futile and foolish attempt to imitate the most natural relationship of heterosexuals, marriage.

Gays are constrained in a moral and mental vortex of denial that is sucking them into a black hole.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#2149 Apr 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And how was the presence of this internal lesbian determined?
You're still a REALLY crappy troll, you psychotic, schizophrenic, 3-nipped hermaphrodite.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#2151 Apr 19, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And how was the presence of this internal lesbian determined?
You're still a REALLY crappy troll, you psychotic, schizophrenic, 3-nipped hermaphrodite.
What does 3-nipped mean in your world of sh*t eating queers? Disgusting freak reviled by your own family,get the plastic bag & cure yourself,you know you want to!! HA HA HA HA gays lick arse's!! HA HA HA HA
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#2152 Apr 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that kind of thinking 'dignity'?
Here's what I think.
You inherently find your condition demeaning, further exasperated by anal sex. Your jealousy of straights is exposed by the futile and foolish attempt to imitate the most natural relationship of heterosexuals, marriage.
Gays are constrained in a moral and mental vortex of denial that is sucking them into a black hole.
This quote probably set of a gay masturbating frenzy

KiMare wrote

Gays are constrained in a moral and mental vortex of denial that is sucking them into a black hole

anything to do with sucking black holes is bound to send the boy enjoying gays into a frenzy!! A devious,perverse,sick,dangerou s for children frenzy!

Location hidden

#2153 Apr 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't need to internalize anything. I'm simply noting my non-functioning vagina and three nipples. The only people trying to restrain me and distort my thinking, are people like you.
Smirk.
Restrain" you from what?

I'd say the converse is far more true. You, and your ilk, are trying to continue the restrains upon our Equal Access and Equal Protections which are our due as co-sovereign Citizens.

btw, you are NOT a "monster" of any stripe. Nature fills every possible niche available. You are fortunate to occupy one less crowded. Perhaps your body is a non-viable trial at a permanent solution to sexism and sex-based social stratification in the human species.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#2154 Apr 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Your thinking is distorted.

What are you being restrained from?

Location hidden

#2155 Apr 19, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Restrain" you from what?
I'd say the converse is far more true. You, and your ilk, are trying to continue the restrains upon our Equal Access and Equal Protections which are our due as co-sovereign Citizens.
btw, you are NOT a "monster" of any stripe. Nature fills every possible niche available. You are fortunate to occupy one less crowded. Perhaps your body is a non-viable trial at a permanent solution to sexism and sex-based social stratification in the human species.
You mean I don't have Stockholm Syndrome???

Gosh, I almost called my doctor to set up an appointment!

btw How does pointing out that ss couples don't qualify for marriage restrain anyone from Constitutional rights? Seems to me, you should be thanking me for keeping a horrible farce and fraud from being perpetrated on society!

Do you not just like men, but hate women??? Why would you eliminate the incredible distinctions of gender??? Do you even begin to understand the joys of inter-gender consummation??? You really should try it sometime!
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

#2156 Apr 19, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Restrain" you from what?
Hey old pedarist,you will disregard this part of post 2155

KiMare wrote:

begin to understand the joys of inter-gender consummation??? You really should try it sometime!

keep your vile tainted body fluids to yourself & don't spread your AIDS
HojoMojo

Burlington, WI

#2157 Apr 19, 2014
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey old pedarist,you will disregard this part of post 2155
KiMare wrote:
begin to understand the joys of inter-gender consummation??? You really should try it sometime!
keep your vile tainted body fluids to yourself & don't spread your AIDS
That's what she said.
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#2158 Apr 19, 2014
There's nothing wrong with poofters getting married, as long as they are marrying other poofters. Years ago, a poofter fell in love with me, and it took months to shake him off. If there'd been another poofter in the district there might not have been a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min tongangodz 15,491
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 1 hr Mr Bob of Seafort... 12
Design: Made in Scandinavia 2 hr JAB88 117
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 2 hr Imakiwi 11
Early detection of breast cancer tumour importa... 3 hr Pleasing hamos si... 6
Man, 40, dies after fall from flat 5 hr Freedom 5
Tanya, the youngest candidate for Tonga's Gener... 9 hr Zorri 1

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE