PM not declaring passengers dead

Apr 24, 2014 Full story: CNN

More than six weeks after Flight 370 disappeared, Malaysia's prime minister says his government is still not prepared to declare it -- and the 239 people on board -- lost.

Full Story
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Maybe he will release them on election day,but serious using compass bearing could of helped this whole investigation ,it hard for me to believe with all the data monitoring in the world,a plane like this can be lost, stopping he search will only embolden conspiracy theories ,theyshould first release how much fuel was on the jet plane ,this will narrow down the time of flight ,from my own investigation ,it had travel 965 miles when it passed Banda Aceh ,it had use 1/3 of it fuel supply ,it would never made it too Perth , Perth was probably program in the onboard flight computer , Perth is about 3000 miles from Banda Aceh ,it would ran out fuel near Bandung Indonesia, a flake of paint from satellite in space can be tracked by NORAD in America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 58 min piratefighting 27,143
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) 2 hr Doris McMorris 8
For Australian Christmas, Everything's Overturn... 6 hr The ADELAIDEAN 2
Police warn of online child sex 'grooming' 11 hr Dutch expat 1
Culture clash as AFP goes to PNG (Nov '13) 15 hr pasti 3
Fight to save small Australian towns divides re... Tue Dutch expat 4
Rolling Stones Thank Fans For 2014 & Hint At 20... Tue Dutch expat 8
More from around the web