Violent crim gets right to stay

Jun 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Mail

A VIOLENT Tongan man jailed for bashing police, prison officers and a shopping centre security guard has beaten his deportation order - so he can "work towards a better me".

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 149 of149
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you ain't no scholar,so don't try and sound sophisticated to me....so talk simple,we not writing a thesis here! You didn't answer all the questions,quit the act...lmao we're off topic coz of you eatsss...."narrow mind won't be able to absorb all the opposed comments to your post.FOB."
Hahahahaha lmao "FOB" hahahaha roflmao... Is that why they've gone quiet?? Or is it jus you wit multiple alias'?
You don't wanna waste time? But can't help replying hihihi
Don't worry bout tryin to save face,your fckd! Now,i'm a "FOB" right! Tell me what type of kiwi are you?????? You sure you're not a fob like me,disguised as a honky? If not,then come at me with ya true ethnicity... I'll bend you over my knee....maggot!!
....usi ta'e lemu tamasi'i ...ta fuhu ? arkkk (spit) arkkkk (spit) hahaha......don't get so uptight like your blouse lol, u ordered your meal only 2 minutes ago, we cant just roast a whole cow 2 pigs half a horse , and 10 chihuahua's on a stick kids meal just like that , man u starting to sound like a hardcore tcg lol .....relax , take a deep breath if u can, count to 5 , 10 if u can ...relax ....repeat and give us half hour to fix your meal ok ....saipe saipe lol....that's it smile.....oh u got such a ugly smile stopit hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

what wrote:
<quoted text>
Im no scholar, I only lasted till high school, but you have completely gone out of topic which i dont want to waste my time on and i've answered your question so why need another answer? Go ahead laugh at yourself, because your narrow mind wont be able to absorb all the opposed comments to your post. FOB.
true ...100% accurate lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

please deport all toga's who r violent and show no respect for law abiding citizens , thank u
Kai hoo Kui

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

boruone77 wrote:
Pity he wasn't deported, he would have fitted in very well amongst the gangsters that are running our country. He would have been welcomed at the airport with open arms, and carried through the streets in a grand Parade all the way to the palace itself;
he would have slotted into his position as lead attack dog, for the criminal aristocracy.
I didnt get a prade.lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ....usi ta'e lemu tamasi'i ...ta fuhu ? arkkk (spit) arkkkk (spit) hahaha......don't get so uptight like your blouse lol, u ordered your meal only 2 minutes ago, we cant just roast a whole cow 2 pigs half a horse , and 10 chihuahua's on a stick kids meal just like that , man u starting to sound like a hardcore tcg lol .....relax , take a deep breath if u can, count to 5 , 10 if u can ...relax ....repeat and give us half hour to fix your meal ok ....saipe saipe lol....that's it smile.....oh u got such a ugly smile stopit hahaha
Ark*spit*...wtf is that? Are you bum fcking? lmao bloody typical samoan fafa lol arrkkkk *spit* hahaha fck-ass roflol hahaha i'm a digestive surgeon,i can help you with all that food fixated on your thick coconut head lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> true ...100% accurate lol
Arkkkkk *spit*.....hey fck-ass hihihihi i see you tryna score some....
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sasa wrote:
please deport all toga's who r violent and show no respect for law abiding citizens , thank u
If Kevin Rudd will deport all Pacific Islanders? I'll vote for him hihihi i know sasa the fafa will be crying at the Airport holding onto the escalator *no no no awaoi no no oh my life,i'm gonna go back to samoa and eat shit* hahaha lmao

....whoever is open with my view in parliament? Has my vote...i know i won't be crying at the Airport hihihi
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Next minute you see sasa on t.v with his cardboard *chanting*'stop racism now**i'm Australian citizen* hahaha lmao nah mate,get on the plane...wipe your ass with ya citizenship instead of rocks hehehe
PewPew

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
Your momz is violent when you dont go to white Sundays with your white pimp hat on!!!! You be like "but mummy the curch is in the shade! Why do I have to wear this stoopid hat"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 149 of149
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••