Violent crim gets right to stay

Jun 9, 2013 Full story: Sunday Mail 149

A VIOLENT Tongan man jailed for bashing police, prison officers and a shopping centre security guard has beaten his deportation order - so he can "work towards a better me".

Full Story
stopit

Australia

#65 Jun 21, 2013
truth wrote:
klap klap to yourself..be with pride to yourself
wrote diploma to yourself
proclaim money to yourself
proclai9m law to yourself
i say your law is not mine law
never will be..
nk
byyyyyyyyyyyyy
Do you liked corrupt system?
Next time be more detailed who you're referring to? I suppoze its for me? I'm talking real basic stuff...you sound like a.......i don't know yet?'im tryna suss out your type of illness???put ya head between your legs,hold it there 10-20 secs.....then come at me again.k.
truth

Perth, Australia

#66 Jun 21, 2013
Good explanation!!!
We are not wog in this country.
200 years generation up to generation work very hard
upgrade this continent..sustain economical and financial stability prosperity and secure for future generation.
Good citizens.
nk
stopit

Australia

#67 Jun 21, 2013
truth wrote:
Good explanation!!!
We are not wog in this country.
200 years generation up to generation work very hard
upgrade this continent..sustain economical and financial stability prosperity and secure for future generation.
Good citizens.
nk
The "truth" is# its alright to talk to yourself,the problem starts when you start to answer yourself back.......lmao hahahahahahaha

Nah mate,no excuses ....we all fak off to where our ancestors came from....hihihihi i can sense you're not keen on ya western world lol.... I'm goin to Tonga,where are you going? Don't tell me you got abo blood hihihi make it law,lets see whose gonna be crying at the airport hihihi
truth

Perth, Australia

#68 Jun 21, 2013
abo not wrote this..no..
its me ..please tell me where you liked wait me..Did i need bring gun?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#69 Jun 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject ....like i said,make it law?...and i'll run to the airport.... C'mon,ask the PM to make it law,i may not have the luxury i have here in Tonga,but i'll bet you my life i'll live comfortable and happy.....i can't say the same for you if you returned to your ancestors homeland....c'mon,spread the word,lets do this lol... hahahaha more like you people are the scared ones.... LoL
I only know this country as home but you on the other hand were born in Tonga and you remember the delights of living there so why don't you return to your tropical paradise or couldn't you cope ?
eagger

Tonga

#70 Jun 21, 2013
I'm not sure why a Tongan was singled out, there are plenty violent crims out there that ain't Tongan. Auz may have been racist back in the day with their white Australia policies, but I would've hoped that has changed where auz don't belong to any race.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#71 Jun 21, 2013
I think they should deport stopit's uncle tafuhu tafufu back to toga lol......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#72 Jun 21, 2013
stopit ....u need to take your uncle to anger management please lol
stopit

Australia

#73 Jun 21, 2013
truth wrote:
abo not wrote this..no..
its me ..please tell me where you liked wait me..Did i need bring gun?
Thats better,you're starting to see the light....no,you don't need to bring a gun...nor your underwear lol.
stopit

Australia

#74 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know this country as home but you on the other hand were born in Tonga and you remember the delights of living there so why don't you return to your tropical paradise or couldn't you cope ?
hahaha i knew you were gonna say that lmao "i only know this country as home" roflmao too funny,quit it...i feel sorry for you,you sound desperate,you don't wanna go and you're scared of going to live at your ancestors homeland lol!!!! FYI i was borned in NZ,but i'm willing to adapt and improvize to the lifestyle in Tonga...yeah,i'll cope....can you??where-ever your people came from?? Now ring J.G to make it law,everyone with no abo blood leave the country...and anyone in NZ with no maori blood leave the country.... I'm serious mate,lets do this... See you at the Airport lol don't worry about passport,its a oneway trip hihihihi enjoy your pimp life in Britain, oh,a special hi to QE2 from the people of QSalote...
stopit

Australia

#75 Jun 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
I think they should deport stopit's uncle tafuhu tafufu back to toga lol......
hahahaha well,the doc forgot to tell him to eat before he takes his med....which is why he was quick to crack....lol
stopit

Australia

#76 Jun 21, 2013
Sasa wrote:
stopit ....u need to take your uncle to anger management please lol
Lmao hahaha ok...sorry Australia,i'm making sure he eats before he takes his meds...but,if he acts up one more time????? "shoot him on sight" lol argh...maybe i'll just take back to Tonga so he can jump off at a seashore cliff. LoL
stopit

Australia

#77 Jun 21, 2013
SaidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being silly? Why should another country pay for him? he should be sent back and looked after by his family. Isn't that the Islander way, look after your family. If he does have mental issues and need's medication it is probably his Islander up bringing that did this to him so you should deal with your own shit.
If a white Kiwi were living in Tonga was a mental criminal, wouldn't he be sent back? Silly.
Thats fine,send him back to Tonga.....while you're at it,send back every criminal that gets released.k.yes,you're right.If a white kiwi living in Tonga who was a mental criminal?? They won't send him back if he's a Tongan citizen,unless the family are well off and takes him back to NZ for better medical treatment...

Australia

#78 Jun 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha i knew you were gonna say that lmao "i only know this country as home" roflmao too funny,quit it...i feel sorry for you,you sound desperate,you don't wanna go and you're scared of going to live at your ancestors homeland lol!!!! FYI i was borned in NZ,but i'm willing to adapt and improvize to the lifestyle in Tonga...yeah,i'll cope....can you??where-ever your people came from?? Now ring J.G to make it law,everyone with no abo blood leave the country...and anyone in NZ with no maori blood leave the country.... I'm serious mate,lets do this... See you at the Airport lol don't worry about passport,its a oneway trip hihihihi enjoy your pimp life in Britain, oh,a special hi to QE2 from the people of QSalote...
My ancestors came out from Scotland as free settlers about 6 generations ago and after visiting the place last year I would be happy to move .
But then again you'd be amazed how much of Scotland is Australia including our fighting spirit that of Clan Campbell,my mob.
stopit

Australia

#80 Jun 21, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,there's a few trouble-some blackz here from samoa,can you start with "sasa"...he's a samoan blackie hihihi lol
Oh wait,the fat on his neck is like rubber tyre,can youse bring back the guillotine instead????? Hahahahaha
stopit

Australia

#81 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors came out from Scotland as free settlers about 6 generations ago and after visiting the place last year I would be happy to move .
But then again you'd be amazed how much of Scotland is Australia including our fighting spirit that of Clan Campbell,my mob.
I'm not amazed,i believe you...can i come scotland,i have a white bum like william wallace...can i come britain if i'am a descendant of james cook??? Hihihihi your lucky you settled for free,i bloody paid to settle here lol

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#82 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you fix the problem in Tonga ?
Neville, it's obvious that you're nothing but a white supremists,

A dying breed of racists, they have got no part to play in modern society.

The problems we have in our homeland our beautiful paradise, are all man-made.
As a great American philosopher said once, when your country is populated by sheep, you will be governed by wolfes ,
our country is in crisis, we have an increasing population for the limited land that God has given us
but God is also cursed us with a government and feudal class system that is destroying our country
we are governed by vicious wolfes , that are ponying up the money to make a grand exit from our country
we have a micro class of criminals, they fashioned themselves as a aristocracy, in fact they are a cable of criminals.
God help us and God save Tonga!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#83 Jun 22, 2013
you are a one wannabee-Tongan Mr. Gus McLean?

Australia

#84 Jun 22, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not amazed,i believe you...can i come scotland,i have a white bum like william wallace...can i come britain if i'am a descendant of james cook??? Hihihihi your lucky you settled for free,i bloody paid to settle here lol
I am related to William Wallace on my mothers side .
My mob paid to come here with their lives into a new life that wasn't easy but they did what had to be done to survive and prosper.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#85 Jun 22, 2013
anana68 wrote:
you are a one wannabee-Tongan Mr. Gus McLean?
TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 hr piratefighting 27,147
For Australian Christmas, Everything's Overturn... 11 hr Neville Thompson 9
Police warn of online child sex 'grooming' 17 hr easy 3
What's for dinner? Australia 18 hr J RULES 9
Comedian faces resentencing on sex charge (Apr '12) Thu punjabi mp 78
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) Thu umm 11
Holidaymakers warned about high risk of shellfi... Wed Keyster 1
More from around the web