Violent crim gets right to stay

Jun 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Mail

A VIOLENT Tongan man jailed for bashing police, prison officers and a shopping centre security guard has beaten his deportation order - so he can "work towards a better me".

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of149
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Pity he wasn't deported, he would have fitted in very well amongst the gangsters that are running our country. He would have been welcomed at the airport with open arms, and carried through the streets in a grand Parade all the way to the palace itself;
he would have slotted into his position as lead attack dog, for the criminal aristocracy.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Easily solved,supply the Tongans with a lifetime supply of medication that he be able to return to his homeland to be amongst his loved ones who understand him better than we do.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

abuse of power..how much your police have..200-300 billions dilling with drugs prostitution and so on..honest people in this country don't have rights on bread and milk..less defended yourself to whom..to corupt judges lawyers and media policy..

did you need gun to protect yourself and your family..go and have oneee couple much more if you need..until corupt dictators gone from leadwership
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

do you liked medical sience dictators..read more about them..farmaceutic billions projects..did you need feed your kids future generations as in incubators chickens and so on..
noooooooooooooooooooooo

read more about
'rise of a scientific dictators'
did your member family become victim of evil criminals program..
did you need be abuse and stay under asult from corupt5 police department in that name..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

do you suport scientific dictators within healt department..used police as gestapo
for dictate which you and your family going be target generation up to generation..is that hitler policy..modern then that..
Muslim Mom

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

HAHAH!
Telecom Conduit Layers

Wahroonga, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Tonga can easier afford to pay for the medication and this fellows future in Tonga.

Forbes magazine awarded Tonga No.6 in a rank of corrupt nations in 1998 .

Tongans wealth is not shared with all Tongans
Lifuka

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

boruone77 wrote:
Pity he wasn't deported, he would have fitted in very well amongst the gangsters that are running our country. He would have been welcomed at the airport with open arms, and carried through the streets in a grand Parade all the way to the palace itself;
he would have slotted into his position as lead attack dog, for the criminal aristocracy.
Hurrah for the decision! What makes you people think that Tonga deserves to be dumbing ground for the convicts. They were accepted to leagally stay there. Let that country deal with the problem. Why dumb them back to Tonga to influence us who are leaving here. Silly!
what

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Malie Australia, another addition to your Centrelink statistics LOL

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
Easily solved,supply the Tongans with a lifetime supply of medication that he be able to return to his homeland to be amongst his loved ones who understand him better than we do.
if he does that $hit in tonga hes a dead man sick or not, ruling was the right thing to do
Toni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad they are helping this guy, Tonga will not able to help him. I'm wondering if they have medication for greedy people. Do you think it will help the royal family? While they are at it, would they have bills to cure incest? What about mental retardation caused by Incest. I'm just wondering.
The Judge

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Another proud recepiant of the dole for life.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

who stolen my car..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

do you need signature under force..

o well judge will tell you..its not crime
old big truck will come trough buildings next time..no more judgment on corupt way..

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Toni wrote:
I'm glad they are helping this guy, Tonga will not able to help him. I'm wondering if they have medication for greedy people. Do you think it will help the royal family? While they are at it, would they have bills to cure incest? What about mental retardation caused by Incest. I'm just wondering.
pay your tithing that should help with your greed problem....hihihihi and a bottle of raids should take care the insect problem.....mental retardation has been proved by scientific study happens when you fufu too much, insects have nothing to do with it....hihihihihihi you welcome......lmao
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Businessman who never pay any tax do you need them who simple rip of wealth and used this system too.. selling security of this country too..as well future of your kids and future generations..good people need eliminated assets not pay any bills at all to anyone..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

if you don't have 5 cents in any shop for 1 liter milk..they will call corupt police..but if they took from you 20 dollars per fool trolly..its not crime..corupt police not come..calculated thousands customers and pensioners old and sick people are rip off every day in millionsssssssssssssssssssssss s much more ..corupt police is great evil supporters..
Did you know what you drink=diabetic poison in every bottle of your soft drink 30 % sugar=poison..is that crime feed customers on that way then call mental and sick..where is others things..which not mentions from people..who have rights tell to corupt police and corupt leaders..vaccine medicine food drink is how much pro-cent poison?!..no..is that crime..yes it is from simple things up to big and huge and large things..exactly some..
Uppity Me

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

well God help you when he stops taking his damn medicine
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

do you liked have gold or silver chain..o don't call police.they will cover up..bizuterija=chandrline..you don't have chance ..its cover up..please don't spend your money on unwise way..

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Toni wrote:
Toni,You're just so funny at the moment, I suppose we have to become more humorous to try to communicate to the low IQ types
are there pills for incest lol
the new incestuous baby that was produced in the New Zealand hospital, will probably kept away from the general population of children in our country, sent to school at Newington College here in Sydney, and treated like a god
all the training needed for a new leader of our country of one of the most impoverished , corrupt countries in the world
all we need is another prince or princess to squander more millions out of our country

Of course our sicko supporters on this forum will run to their defence

We are winning Toni, we will never give up we will never surrender.
Our causes too important
boru77

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of149
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••