Brekkie Wrap: Drugged tourist admits killing woman

Apr 7, 2013 Full story: AdelaideNow...

Indian policemen carry a coffin containing the body of a female British tourist after conducting medical examination in Srinagar, India.

Full Story
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Women..

Always going overseas (to the wrong places) in search of adventure and to "live life to the fullest". You warn them about going to 3rd world countries, telling them they are dangerous, that they are targets who stick out like sore thumbs and they'll end up raped and killed.. and they tell you you are being stupid lol. Okay, well enjoy getting raped and murdered then, "wise one(s)".

The other week I saw a blond white chicks online profile and on it, it showed pics of her in Turkey, Lebanon and other Arab countries (in povo looking areas).. I told her "WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to get raped and killed??". She told me "WTF is wrong with You? They are beautiful countries and beautiful people" LOL.

Where do these stupid females get their info from?

MEN > women

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
Women..
Always going overseas (to the wrong places) in search of adventure and to "live life to the fullest". You warn them about going to 3rd world countries, telling them they are dangerous, that they are targets who stick out like sore thumbs and they'll end up raped and killed.. and they tell you you are being stupid lol. Okay, well enjoy getting raped and murdered then, "wise one(s)".
The other week I saw a blond white chicks online profile and on it, it showed pics of her in Turkey, Lebanon and other Arab countries (in povo looking areas).. I told her "WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to get raped and killed??". She told me "WTF is wrong with You? They are beautiful countries and beautiful people" LOL.
MEN > women
By your post anyone would think that you actually believe that it is women that are the problem here you sick twisted potential rapist if you haven't attacked a female already...every anti woman statement you make adds to the mentally sick men who believe like you do...What say we rid ourselves of you weak male wankers, because you ARE the problem...it is you that can't control YOUR dick therefore YOU shouldn't have one..chop it off and crush the balls....I am for it....your name should literally be "DICK HEAD!"
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
Women..
MEN > women
The rest of the world doesn't live a sad, cowardly, lonely hateful existence like you, who rapes women, men you dumb fcuk, why, because they can't control themselves, never blame women for rape, no means no even if the woman is pissed or stoned, you have that stinking muslim mentality of,“ she was asking to be raped because she was showing her ankle”. Go up you misanthropic fcukwit.
truth today

Brunswick, Australia

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Another post by a rapist/potential rapist or muslim who thinks women who travel deserve male abuse.

What a pos. Grow up, freak, grow a brain or get a new religion. Otherwise stfu.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 8, 2013
orsome saurcem, love me some g->rapes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fish poisoning: Spanish mackerel case a 'wake-u... 44 min the bright side 1
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr piratefighting 27,018
First Naked Bus Sleeper Arrives in Wellington 8 hr Keyster 4
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 14 hr First Fijian 1,969
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... Fri CACAtracker 17
Nothing Common about stunning slice of history Fri LMR 11
Family of student travelling to Australia when ... Fri Moo 1
More from around the web