Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs'

Oct 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dominion Post

More Maori now live in southern Queensland than Hamilton, with tens of thousands jumping the ditch in search of a better life.

Comments
141 - 160 of 193 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2013
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Roger:
Roger just for the fun of it:
LOG-OUT.
Unlock any CACA depot Latrine location
Delete all Hometown masks
LOG-IN - always post without your location 'hidden' or masks.
Be Naughty,very very naughty and oblige us.
Mauritian women go crazy over aussie men

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
We know:
dalit MalbarCACA simian sIndian hijra:
http://i.imgur.com/ElqO6.jpg
Keep embarrassing yourself - we're having a great fun laughing at your castrated genitals.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 min ago

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true beady
Average indian man
Average australian man
http://t2.gstatic.com/images ...

We know:

dalit MalbarCACA simian sIndian hijra:

Keep embarrassing yourself - we're having a great fun laughing at your castrated genitals.

Since: Jan 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

What's the go with all these silver ferns and all blacks stickers over Aussie built cars? We've all heard the "oh brew it's so much bitter beck home" "the fush is bitter" "the wither is bitter" "even the mulk us creamier back home in enzed brew" well prove it to us that it is bitter beck home and go back there and then tell us how good it is, because while you're all flocking over here in drones it makes you look like liars. Hey Brew?
Herbert Garrison

Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NZ people need to learn to manners and gratitude.
They only have themselves to blame for people not liking them.

The UK is sick of their poor attitude and chip on their shoulder too.

NZ people should be restricted to their own islands until they show they are ready to stop acting like spoiled kids and intergrate with the rest of society.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Poor poopies wrote:
Does Australia go out of its way to find the lowest class of migrant or something. Mauri, African, Indian ..... all the ugly shit migrants.
Why dont they get migrants from Eastern Europe nice pretty blonde girls instead of ugly third world turds.
the old saying like attracts like,
your name suites you poor poopy
tokoroa black

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

from wrote:
We must exterminate all white kiwis.
there aint enough of yous to do that after all yous cant even play union rugby let alone beat us so you would be pushing shit up hill, after all we kiwis taught you aussies everything 'we even won the war for you cowards.we are the backbone of your country cause you aussie cant work at all'most racist bastards in the world you aussies 'no culture at all shame to the human race you aussie scum
tokoroa black

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

bobbie wrote:
there is invasion by force but more dangerous is invasion by stealth they come here to learn to pmy mlay waltzing matilda n learn better sex techniques my mum is kiwi dad aust m aust bro you in my backyard if they commit serious c'rime get rid of them
to late bobbie dick to late move on ,we need space you pommy bastard,you stole Australia of the aboriginals you should all go to jail for stealing,there aint no white Australian not in my eyes anyway thieves......
tokoroa black

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

from wrote:
We must exterminate all white kiwis.
there aint enough of you s to do that....
Ozzie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

I am velly confused wrote:
These penal white trash descendants from Down Under are the most ignorant of all white birdshits found on Planet Earth.
Yep! We sure are! But at least we're not 3rd world superstitious fanatical religious coolies. If we're so bad why are half the muslims on earth drowning themselves to get here?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

tokoroa black wrote:
<quoted text>there aint enough of yous to do that after all yous cant even play union rugby let alone beat us so you would be pushing shit up hill, after all we kiwis taught you aussies everything 'we even won the war for you cowards.we are the backbone of your country cause you aussie cant work at all'most racist bastards in the world you aussies 'no culture at all shame to the human race you aussie scum
And that is why you are living in Australia isn't it ?
Carl

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Aussie is getting its just desserts! When new Zealand was first colonised by the whites, they mostly came from Australia...So, ya know, Mate, Suck it up...Probably, some Maori who have settled in Australia at the present time will be related to you from colonial times as there was a lot of inter cultural marriage in NZ at that time...
...an added bonus,it will probably improve the IQ quotient in Australia, so be grateful...

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
Aussie is getting its just desserts! When new Zealand was first colonised by the whites, they mostly came from Australia...So, ya know, Mate, Suck it up...Probably, some Maori who have settled in Australia at the present time will be related to you from colonial times as there was a lot of inter cultural marriage in NZ at that time...
...an added bonus,it will probably improve the IQ quotient in Australia, so be grateful...
I surmise that history was not you fort'e at school , it were the English who colonised NZ .
old mate

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

NZ is a land of poofs wrote:
Kiwis are free loading scum. If I ever come across a traffic accident and saw one of the people that needed help was a Kiwi I would let the feral inbred wanker die.
oh its the chinese guy from clarkes point in the states who posts via Odessa,how are ya little fella?
old mate

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I surmise that history was not you fort'e at school , it were the English who colonised NZ .
carls ok ,he's just a bit slack on facts-makes some real howlers on other threads.
TrueMan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

They have invaded Griffith in Southern NSW! They are in every pub and take over and like to stand over Aussies!
Helpful Harry

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

TrueMan wrote:
They have invaded Griffith in Southern NSW! They are in every pub and take over and like to stand over Aussies!
get your council to close the KFC,the maoris will all leave the next day.CHURRS
Waffen SS

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

The Henry-martini rifle was very effective on the Maori in the 19 th century
Carl

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read your history books, Sweetheart...the earliest European settlers/ex convicts and children of ex convicts came from Australia and considered themselves Australian - they came to do whaling
Carl

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

TrueMan wrote:
That's so cool - Love it!...and suck it up Honey!
Carl

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

NZ is a land of poofs wrote:
Kiwis are free loading scum. If I ever come across a traffic accident and saw one of the people that needed help was a Kiwi I would let the feral inbred wanker die.
That doesn't make sense...you need to include punctuation...New Zealand has one of the highest education achievement levels in the world...we notice these things...And if I saw you in an accident, I would come and help you. I bet every other New Zealander would too...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••