Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 78)

Showing posts 1,541 - 1,560 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the judgment? Think that's important? Did God "judge" the rich man in hell? Some would imagine that judgment is linked to the return. If you don't believe Jesus told a literal account of the heat that the rich man felt in "hell," what makes you think you will "see" Jesus returning in the sky? First work on why you think hell is "simply" the grave, when in fact, Jesus said the rich man was talking and feeling heat. Do you think that a body OR spirit can feel heat in the grave? Which you now think is hell? So what makes you imagine that you are right about the return of Jesus? dee did say maybe it would be broadcast on universal tv somehow. maybe...right? God will put a BIG TV in the sky and float it around to all residents of the earth and drivers that are "saved" will disappear, as the saying goes.
There you go again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for saying words of encouragement :)
and as long as I got you, and Shel, and RedHorse Woman and southcarolina dee and some other non JWs that climb aboard now and then that God supplies :)
I'll be alright huh (is my smile showing through lol)
yeah I know about imperfect turning to perfect, just like what happened with me LOL LOL
I saw that smile.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you will see the return of Jesus on worldwide tv in the sky as you said it might happen, then you'll know for sure IF he tells you.:-)
I know you are joking about that, but the bible says that EVERY EYE WILL SEE. Do you question that?

Revelation 1:7

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

Is this to you another symbolism? Tell me, exactly what parts of the bible do you believe are real and not symbolism?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Nomi wrote:
I like my Coke and Pepsi. I am almost addicted I guess. I have cut back some tho...because I think I was drinking too much. Time for me to take a break for the night too. Adios everyone, and good night.
I love Diet Pepsi, the other is just to sweet for me. At one time I was drinking 3 to 4 a day, but now that I am taking insulin I have cut back to 1 a day and drink water almost all day long. They are addicting thats for sure.

I hope you rested very well.:)
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so worried about this Lake of Fire that you cannot even respond to a question without bringing it up. Sad.
Those that follow false teachers and false prophets have a good reason to be worried. When they are worried enough they will make a change and leave what is false and accept only the truth of God.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Pam wrote:
I am allergic to Chamomile tea. I get hives if I drink it.
I have been an insomniac my entire life. High school was miserable having to get up early for school.
Exercise and fresh air and not watching TV or being on the computer at night help me sleep better.
I personally enjoy the scent of lavender and keep a spray from a health food store to spray on the pillow for those restless nights. Works ok.
Who cares?...Who asked you?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Nomi wrote:
I like my Coke and Pepsi. I am almost addicted I guess. I have cut back some tho...because I think I was drinking too much. Time for me to take a break for the night too. Adios everyone, and good night.
I stopped drinking soda years ago. Too much sugar. I am not a fan of it. Neither were my parents raising us up.

But, i did prefer Pepsi when i did drink it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped drinking soda years ago. Too much sugar. I am not a fan of it. Neither were my parents raising us up.
Who cares?...Who asked you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped drinking soda years ago. Too much sugar. I am not a fan of it. Neither were my parents raising us up.
Who cares, who ask you? ;)

It is apparent that you are not responding to my comments today, what happened did someone tell you not to read my post? If so, you really need to ask yourself why? Could it be because they are afraid you will see the truth of the bible? Or maybe you are scared and don't want to hear the truth anymore? I do not point you to a religion TPMP, because there is not a religion on the face of this earth that will save you. The bible tells us what we must do, and that is believe, TRULY believe in Jesus. When that happens, it changes us into those who love everyone enough to share with them what the bible truly says. Why not give your life to the Lord, repeat of your sins and pray for the Holy Spirit to fill you as it has so many. You to can become a child of God, and not a member of a religion that has nothing to do with your salvation.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that smile.:)
awe thanks you sweet thing
don't ever change in your attitude, I know it's asking a lot LOL
we need more like you in this world :)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?...Who asked you?.
what a stinking bad attitude for someone just saying a comment on something someone said.
are you a JW by chance? LOL
Pam did not deserve your crude rude remark!
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?...Who asked you?.
and you wonder why others here do not treat you the best in attitude. you got a lot of nerve wanting others to treat you better when you can't give the same to another. next time don't ask or complain to someone else how you're treated on this forum.
ever hear the words "shape up or ship out" LOL LOL
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

well I cheated on dinner, I ate out ha
good old fast food, but I had a coupon for a good deal :)
I sure do hope with all the Bible verses that the non JWs have been quoting, that someone gets saved :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
well I cheated on dinner, I ate out ha
good old fast food, but I had a coupon for a good deal :)
I sure do hope with all the Bible verses that the non JWs have been quoting, that someone gets saved :)
This sounds like Douglas Clark.

With his tacky coupon madness.

AOL is old and tired.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text> This sounds like Douglas Clark.
AOL is old and tired.
What is this? You don't think that Buck is MM? Wow!!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

El cacique wrote:
<quoted text> This sounds like Douglas Clark.
AOL is old and tired.
It's somebody Michelle picked up down in Florida. Do the math.
Terrence

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
what a stinking bad attitude for someone just saying a comment on something someone said.
are you a JW by chance? LOL
Pam did not deserve your crude rude remark!
She deserves every crude remark and more.
Terrence

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's somebody Michelle picked up down in Florida. Do the math.
Is that the tramp you likes sex offenders? Maybe the person she stayed with has AOL. If you check the old threads, like I have recently, you will find several has AOL. You have to have the Internet Provider AOL to get the ISP AOL. Danny Haszard and the poster Born Again had AOL ISP.
Prime

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Terrace of Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
She deserves every crude remark and more.
Go lift your skirt somewhere else you disgusting beast!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Go lift your skirt somewhere else you disgusting beast!
I think you are the one is obviously wearing a skirt.

You sound like such a f*g...Day in and day out.

Man...Don't you ever get embarrassed??. You have absolutely no shame.

ZILCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,541 - 1,560 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••