Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
961 - 980 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful there buck -- you are the one that could be in trouble if you physically hurt someone and you're "not careful" when shutting that door. So watch out when you're slamming that door, and watch that you don't hurt your house foundation there, too. Make sure nothin falls off the walls when you slam it, lol. Be careful there.
hey we are not to entertain another gospel into our house other than the Bible that's been around for centuries not some man made crap from the 1930's.
you're just being ignorant cuz you're a JW who has probably gotten the door slammed quite a few times on you LOL
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Irishbob wrote:
You're all a bunch of hypocrites.Every posting you give is full of hate and the bigger problem is, You think your right. You are Diseased in a religious way. Jesus didn't die for Christian disunity, he died for his faith in his God and Father in doing his will. John 20:17..Hypocrites, READ that Scripture.
You people don't even have a clue about Who is God the Father, that Jesus talked about in that scripture....The religions of the world, see only contempt and disarray in our Christian faith. They see us as killers and plunders when a Christian country goes to war with a non christian country.Jesus Christ Did not lay down his life for people who in name only call themselves Christian.And then go out and slaughter people. His words were to Love Each Other and put Away the Sword of Violence. Repent, Obey and turn Around so to get your sins blotted out by the spilling of his Blood. The greatest lie in the Once Saved Always Saved is Nonsense, and if your church teaches you that, Christ has already condemned them. Saved by the Grace of God is having a Relationship with him and his Father. It is a 2 way street and we are all accountable to him.
and Irishbob you don't have a clue as to why Jesus died on the cross, he died for man's sins or are you just getting knowledge of this from my posting duh
and it's more than repenting, you got to be born again and the JWs don't paractice it
they don't believe in hell nor the immortality of the soul , how on earth do they preach heaven to their people and angels etc. go figure it
and be careful calling people you don't know a hypocrite you may be the biggest one there is whoops
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Nedoba wrote:
Personally speaking....I prefer to warn others that opening the door and becoming entrapped in the WT cleverly worded and devious doctrines...is unadvisable for any who do not have an extensive knowledge of the bible. It is very easy to get tricked and duped by the opinions of WT leaders that JWs have been trained to promote at the doors....so my suggestion is not to open the door at all.
yes I see your point all fine :)
but even Jesus overturned the tables and used a whip to chase out those who made his house a den of thieves not.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>The correct Translation is ..."He was manifest in the flesh ".......not GOD was Manifest in the flesh , i just thought i should let you know about that , but please do some research for yourself .
no your are just quoting another gospel of the JWs
get a grip.
you don't know the correct translation anyway.
go give someone a pint of blood so they can live why don't you all.
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny, because I know of a group that says only part of HIM was resurrected........lol
Really ? who is this group who says ...."Önly a part of him was resurrected " ?.....Trinitarians like yourself ?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

no you're the onethat lacks understanding
and what about all those men of God in the old testament era that God told them to fight off and kill others for the land inheritance etc.
you don't have a clue as to what that verse means to abstain from blood.
and to begin with it means about not eating animals' meant with blood duh.
and that was old testament times.
everything a man eats is ok with God if it is eaten with thanksgiving to God.
funny I know that JW cult crap is not true and you say you found the truth with JW literature you got to be kidding!
I am taking a stand for truth the words of God aka the Bible, the King James Bible that's been known to save and changes lives. I have the courage to do what is right, it's you who don't duh
btw you're not a good judge of character and if you're gonna address me ever please don't refer to me as a kid .
Snorkler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
JWs = Jesus is not to be or receive "worship"
Make up your mind ,Recieved ...or ....Worshiped {as God}?
Snorkler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, not the New World Translation ... that's fur sure
Okay then , which One ?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep because i know there is no hell , i sleep because i love people and no man will convince me to kill another man for his political agenda , i sleep because i know God will bless me as long as i obey him ie to abstain from Blood .
buck , i am sure you will agree with me that thousands of soldiers have died and thousands more are dying in your country and my country ,even now they are dying ,they are told that they are all fighting for freedom .....Soldiers fighting freedom fighters,and all of this is for freedom , " so they say ", soldiers killing for peace ,yet, till today there is no freedom , there is no peace ...why ? it is because this whole system {world } is being ruled by Satan ,it is he who orchestrates this confusion , Gods people will not side with this world and its politics ,we have cast our vote , we vote for Gods Kingdom ,we are soldiers for Jesus ,and we trust Gods word .
What is more , we love you and the people in this world , we do not want to drop a Bomb and kill you ,or your dog or your cat or your parrot or frog or mouse ...not even that little ant in your backyard if we can help it .
buck , as strange as it may seem , i like you , you remind me of what i was like before i got to know the truth ,it seems you have a passion for God and his Son ,but please , sit back a bit ,listen to both sides of the story and dont be afraid of change , Stand for the truth ,no matter what ,have courage and do what is right .
Keep well kid buck
and that's another thing, you and your JW cult call God a liar when you say there is no hell.
Hell has been known long before you ever came into this world. and you know what I really am tired of talking to a wall you and Jackie are 2 that just want to ignore and repeat the same stuff.
and what's funny is that I kind of sensed you knew all about the King James Bible truth.
who hath bewitched you that you should not obey the gospel of Jesus Christ?
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>No, not busted. It was the realization as to what the Greek said and meant. Just as other translations differentiate and are revised from time to time, due to greater understanding, increased knowledge.
and how I wish all those high top scholars who took years of going over all the many varied languages to come up with a fine tuned King James Bible, were here to hear your JW cult non sense.
this (King James bible)was done for the people of english language. where did you get your Bible study
degree? and did you spend countless hours and years with other top scholars and those of high authority
to come up with a hightly praised version of the Bible. A Bible that has saved lives and changed hearts of even the criminals. ain't no JW lit ever done that and that's the truth.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
INDEED ... it took the death of God to atone for the sins of man
..... and no .. God did not "create" someone to sacrifice .. Jesus is how God came to us himself .. and then experienced death for all of man ... Jesus = God in human form and JWs are a brainwashing cult ... leave now !!.. http://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses
hey thanks bro no matter how hard you, I or anyone try who are not a JW they are so brainwashed. God has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts cuz they don't want to know the truth, they don't have a love for the truth. if they did, yes they would leave the JW cult and it's practices a thousand miles away.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Stiff Upper Lip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes busted !
yeah like that Bob Seger song that says it LOL
oh yeah from Beverly Hills Cop movie
it's called shakedown. yeah that 's it :)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

His-truth wrote:
Just as the Koran is a cheap mimicked copy of biblical language designed to produce a Satanic desperate demoralized death cult aimed at the jihadic genocide of the infedels and Jews ... the New-World-Translation .. is a Deity of Christ depleted lie .. http://www.jimfeeney.org/deityofjesuschrist.h...
the Word of God .. it speaks for its self
yes the word of God speaks for itself and don't need no other translations to back it up, no book of mormon, no JW New World Translation etc. etc. etc.
thousands got saved and lives have been changed for centuries because of it.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

how do they (JWs) sleep at night?
seriously, knowing someone has suffered and died because they refused to show some love as Jesus and pour out some needed blood to live.
and where would any Jehovah Witness be today if Jesus had not spilled out his blood to save them from hell. yes hell
there is one whether they all choose to believe it or not.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

and I don't know how anyone could go backwards in faith, you know going from believing in the words of God in the King James Bible to falling for Jehovah Witness cult literature crap.
and following after false prophets.
go figure that one with a highly reasonable and favorable answer in return.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny, because I know of a group that says only part of HIM was resurrected........lol
hey kevin glad you're still weighing in on this topic bro.:)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

ok calling it a night for this stuff
glad for all the new ones standing against this false cult known as the Jehovah Witnesses.
funny thing is there are non church goers who don't believe in heaven or hell, hmm
and believeing in one and not the other is about the same cuz it's making God a liar and God is true, it's man that is the liar. you know God has a list of things he hates and a liar and a false witness both make the list hmm.
and you best bet if God hates this stuff anyone who deals falsely will not enter heaven for all eternity. uh oh
and Revelation 21:27 mentions about anything that makes a lie will not enter into the gates of heaven.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Finally ,you have realized some truth when you said,"or his body died, but his spirit/soul lived on out of his body and returned to his dead body making it alive when the spirit/soul entered it again, causing it to move around, eat, drink, and miraculously appear and disappear from time to time." Brovo, miseracord for that is exactly what scriptures tell us happened. I amm proud of you for seeing the truth.
See? I understand what you teach. But I was merely citing what YOU believe -- that his soul/spirit re-entered his dead body, and that soul/spirit made it move around, isn't that what you believe?
dee lightful wrote:
Remember the scripture where man cannot kille the soul for only God can do that and I think we all realize that God did not kill the soul of jesus for while his dead body lay in the toomb his soul/spirit was alive and teaching to the spirits in hell.
What?? 1. God did not kill Jesus, people did. 2. When Jesus died, he died -- all of him. God did not "kill" his body or his soul. His soul died when he died. Matthew 10:28 - "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Look at it again, but I'm sure you'll be looking sideways. Better to go into heaven with one eye, dee.

But you see, dee, you and the others are teachers whether you admit it or not. You teach confusion and mistaken notions.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey we are not to entertain another gospel into our house other than the Bible that's been around for centuries not some man made crap from the 1930's.
you're just being ignorant cuz you're a JW who has probably gotten the door slammed quite a few times on you LOL
Like I say, don't slam the door TOO hard -- you could hurt yourself and the door might become unhinged, and depending how your house is situated, the whole thing might fall on you.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Father, Son and Holy Spirit make three and three is a trinity, It is basic math.1,2,3 . Something so simply the wt has to muddle up so you will believe their confusion and error instead of scripture
It is the name of Jesus that provides salvation not God.
Philippians 2:10 that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven, those on earth, and those under the earth.
1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
All the scriptures you quote are true Dee..

Jesus name has been given to us for salvation, and every knee shall bend..

But as you quoted GOD HAS GIVEN TO US eternal LIFE and this life is in his SON."

It is Jehovah , who SENT his only begotten son

it is Jehovah who gives us eternal LIFE in his Son

It is Jehovah who has put all judging into the hands of his Son

And the word TRINITY is not scriptural ..

I believe Jesus and the Father are ONE..in unity..but I don't believe there are three persons in GOD

I believe God is ONE PERSON

"Hear o Israel Jehovah our God , is ONE JEHOVAH"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••