Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 41)

Showing posts 801 - 820 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#817
Apr 21, 2013
 
as you see we've had some newbeees Shel
so I'm catching them up lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#818
Apr 21, 2013
 
whoops I meant to say "better" you know
we had a mess of rain last night, it poured. more mowing
brb afk :)
Cruizieblues

Vermont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#819
Apr 21, 2013
 
buck wrote:
so Cruizeblues do you think that the Jehovah Witness cult is any better than the Catholic church? would you join them since you left your church?
Absolutely not, I feel my relationship with god on a personal level is just fine without the addition of man made laws, from any organization. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in the end god knows what's in your heart and whether your love for him is just "showy", like alot of the Catholics I know.it may be that you have found a "religion" that is off kilter, but through innocence you are trying to follow what you think is right. God would appreciate your dedication to his cause either way
On the teenage thing.... My point there is that I hear whatever on a daily basis lol . I guess in a way it means I don't care.... But it's more of a " talk to the hand cos the ears ain't listening any more".
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#821
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You are taught that there are two gods.hypocrite!
And you have Proof of this ...?
Of Course not , you just speaking nonsense as usual .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#822
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cruizieblues wrote:
I'm well aware of the meaning of whatever these days.
I have 5 teenagers.
Your missing my point though buck.
I don't disagree with what your saying.
I do however think, as long as you have a relationship with god, and you live by gods rules he will be more than capable of deciding who is genuinely trying to follow his word in they're heart.
I don't go around quoting scripture, but I was raised strict catholic, attended catholic school, had my children baptized catholic and now vehemently renounce that religion. Most people have automatically assumed it is because of the abuse of children, and it is, but more in a round about way.
Somewhere in they're wisdom, Catholics decided in their loose interpretation, that priests were not allowed to marry. For no other reason that if the priest has an heir, the church does not get his estate when he dies. So because of money, many children have suffered. Yes, priests should have self control. But at the end of the day they are just men,
This religion is filled with nothing but hypocrisy .
I love god. I have robotically chanted psalms all my life with it really not impacting. My relationship now, is full of giving thanks to a god who continues to bless us every day
<quoted text>
You are an example of a very reasonable person .
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#823
Apr 22, 2013
 
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not, I feel my relationship with god on a personal level is just fine without the addition of man made laws, from any organization. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in the end god knows what's in your heart and whether your love for him is just "showy", like alot of the Catholics I know.it may be that you have found a "religion" that is off kilter, but through innocence you are trying to follow what you think is right. God would appreciate your dedication to his cause either way
On the teenage thing.... My point there is that I hear whatever on a daily basis lol . I guess in a way it means I don't care.... But it's more of a " talk to the hand cos the ears ain't listening any more".
and absolutely not, that says a lot lol
call me rhymin simon ha
yes I know "whatever" is a teenage word lol
but I think the adults got a hold of it too ha
the commandments of God are not grievous it's man who adds his dose that weighs upon the people not.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#824
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an example of a very reasonable person .
yes Cruizie maybe reasonable but you otoh hmmm
you constantly request proof of every statement made by a non JW and you do not give one shred of positive evidence on your behalf of supporting the JW Cult. you have absolutely no fear of God in you.
oh my how dreadful
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#825
Apr 22, 2013
 
yeah another morning has begun I am finishing up my last cup o coffee :)
cold morning huh, well it is here
before we know it the sun will shower us with unbearable heat. good ole summer :)
another Bible verse came to me
beware of wolves in sheep's clothing
whoops now who is this referring to? lol
Cruizieblues

Vermont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#826
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
and absolutely not, that says a lot lol
call me rhymin simon ha
yes I know "whatever" is a teenage word lol
but I think the adults got a hold of it too ha
the commandments of God are not grievous it's man who adds his dose that weighs upon the people not.
Yes buck, but surely you can concede that an all forgiving god would overlook the points that you disagree with and love his child the same for their love for him??
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#828
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text> And you have Proof of this ...?
Of Course not , you just speaking nonsense as usual .
and snorkler has proved me right :)
he wants more proof and cannot provide proof for any JW cult claims, and you know why cuz he don't have any and that is the truth ain't it.
snorkler you should trying talking with common sense applied to the things you say lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#829
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes buck, but surely you can concede that an all forgiving god would overlook the points that you disagree with and love his child the same for their love for him??
no I don't believe I have to tolerate and overlook the sin of JWs. they sell another gospel door to door
God warns us about people like this in the Bible not.
God does not tolerate sin or he would not have us repent of it not. and God is not " all forgiving" there is one thing he will not forgive and that is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. the JWs have worked overtime blashpheming God and his Bible on this forum. yes, they blaspheme scriptures that are quoted to them. and in return the JWs say that we serve demons cause we quote God's Bible words.
if one loves God they keep his commandments they don't rewrite his word already given because they disagree with several issues within it.
God wants his children to walk in truth and not follow a man's pernicious, false ways.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God once winked at ignorance but he commands men everywhere to repent.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes buck, but surely you can concede that an all forgiving god would overlook the points that you disagree with and love his child the same for their love for him??
ok otoh hand you say "yes buck" but do not say why you would not join any JW kingdom hall.
is there any one main issue that stops you?
Hello There

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832
Apr 22, 2013
 
Good morning buck and everyone !

Just woken up ! Yawning ..:)

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#833
Apr 22, 2013
 
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote this in reply to poster named miseracord (something like that anyway)
the JWs do not believe in hell either
they take pride in blaspheming God and his Bible words. God's Bible wasn't good enough for them and they rewrote it to how & what they believe, yeah they did & it's called The New World Translation bible (or NWT).
they won't and don't preach from the King James Bible. yeah go figure that one.
Revelation 20:13 King James Version says that hell will deliver up the dead and then it itself will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.
Hello There

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#834
Apr 22, 2013
 
Wow,what the heck has been going on here ?

I have one young daughter who says WHAT ever ,all the time ..
She must have gotten it from me as I have used it at times also ...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#835
Apr 22, 2013
 
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You are taught that there are two gods.hypocrite!
They dont even know what they are taught. There are many Gods, but only one true God, surely they know this, its in the bible. Oh silly me, I forgot, they only believe it if the GB aka F&DS has said it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#836
Apr 22, 2013
 
buck wrote:
btw Karen I hope you had a great day with family :)
sticky, nice you come aboard here :)
Shel where are you today? I missed you:)
Kevin love your posts bro, in fact all those oppossing JWs God is with us :)
oh and cruizeblues, I'd like to know where you stand for or against JWs (Jehovah Witness cult)
It was a wonderful day, although I did have a lot of knee pain, but I did not allow the Devil to win, I still went to church Sunday morning and Sunday evening, and I spent the rest of the day with my loving family. I hope you had a wonderful day as well.:)
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#838
Apr 22, 2013
 
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text> And you have Proof of this ...?
Of Course not , you just speaking nonsense as usual .
The Father is an Almighty God and Jesus is a Mighty God. That adds up to two, Snorkler. You are still a hypocrite as you speak out of both sides of your mouth.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839
Apr 22, 2013
 
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>The Father is an Almighty God and Jesus is a Mighty God. That adds up to two, Snorkler. You are still a hypocrite as you speak out of both sides of your mouth.
Lot more then two Dee lightful

Psalm 82 [1] God is stationing himself in the assembly of the Divine One, In the middle of the gods he judges."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••