Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jay

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
I am leaving for the day. I hope everyone has a good rest of their day.
Remember, Jesus loves you all.
Jesus doesn't exist,except as a fairy tale to the feeble minded fools who can't have faith in themselves!!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

jay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are another uninformed nutbag!!
Your religion is a DISEASE!!
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The poster jay is not from canada it is a internet propagandist that hides behind such names as george,jay,neville,kenhunt,rav en claw,and countless others.It is located in america.

Is this true?
john fippim

Lakebay, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

''get out''
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It's not their claim to exclusive truth that really angers me. If some idiot chooses to believe that only they have the truth and everyone else is going to hell, fine. They can think that.

My real problem is with persistent harassment, which is a criminal offense analogous to stalking. I just tell Jehovah's Witnesses or evangelical Christians that I'll involve the police if they keep on bugging me.

Another way to repel these pigs is to use obscene language in reference to what they hold sacred. If you repeatedly respond to their preaching by calling it "bulls--t", or by making remarks like "I'll use your writings for toilet paper," that will leave them so shocked and disgusted that they will have nothing to do with you.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

jay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are another uninformed nutbag!!
Your religion is a DISEASE!!
you don't know my religion so you must be telling me about yours ha ha
I slamma de door in your face-a
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also mother f.... you simple criminal mind punk
close your gate or hang card"that JW are not wishable to knock to your freacking broken door of your stinking sheed house
if I would be one of JW,I would kick your ass for spreading hate and nonsense around a people
they are protected by 2 nd amrmdment of free worship,
and you shut your idiot face, and keep watching your own business,this is not your country to bambling disgrace and BS against any religion
f.....you punk
involve psychiatry doctor Shrink to take care your f...empty brain,
instead calling polise or goverment you dumb ass...e
you is the dumbie assa shrink lol
you didn't pay attention to what she said
and it's her right to call the police on people who keep up harrassment duh
you are de one with the half empty brain (I'm being polite lol)
you worship in a building aka "a church" duh
you can get run over on the street lol
when will they ever learn when will they ever learn
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

yah yah so don't forget to slamma de door hard in those Jehovah Witnesses face every chance you get in dis life.
and dr. shrink stay behind those bars in Md. ha ha I hope they never let you out
Griffco

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

unlisted wrote:
oh shut up.. you are in a cult that abuses women and little girls the difference between he church and this org...... your big shot men hide behind doors in Ny pretending it is not happening. it will come out what this org hides then you will be no better other faiths are doing something about it.. this org has striped down their backs. they dont care they live very nicely on others money.. so they dont care what happens...
go google how baldly this org is allowing it to happen and never have they apologized..
Are you talking to me moron???? If you are, your a idiot, if your not, learn to address the person your commenting on like....durrrr @.... JW are the most courteious of all people. If you have a problem with them, you are wrong...your comments should be address to their religious leaders called the Governing Body in Brooklyn N Y.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Griffco don't think he mentioned you by name lol
so why assume he's talking to you?
I have met a large # of courteous people too, that don't mean they have a right mind lol.
no one is wrong to share how they feel on this forum, too many take everything that is said too personal
but the forum policy is not adhered to as it should be wouldn't you agree.
be polite etc. Griffco you need to read more and find out what this religious group of JW is selling to others.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

have you ever met a JW?
they have a weird personality appearance
I give em enough silence, usually that tells them I am not interested in talking with them etc. and if they begin talking I walk away I think that's enough of a hint don't you? LOL
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

This question is for Hmmmmmm/Amom.

When I tried to continue my studies with a different JW sister, my husband told me no wife of his is going to be any door knocker.

My question to you, is do you feel he was right to say those words to me?

I would like your opinion on this if you choose to offer one that is.

I don't usually bring my husband here, but would like to have your take on his words to me.

Do you feel he was right to say that to me?
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Why didn't my post go through?

Is it Pams shift, for being a mod at this time?

There was nothing wrong with that post at all.

What are you afraid of not letting that post go through?
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

WOW, another post saying pat was the late night/early morning MOD was removed also.

Well now at least I know who one of the Mods are Pat.

Nice job pat, My hope for you is that you can let go of your hate towards the Jehovah Witnesses (people) because they are a religion that you do not like. Are you going to take on all shifts for Mods Pat?

What are you afraid of, that you did not want that post going through?
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Very odd, that my post saying "or is the late night Mod Pat" was not let through also?

At least now I know.

Thanks.
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Keep your peanut pat, now I know thanks.
Huh

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Jackie,are you losing it???

I think you need more sleep ...zzzzzzzzz
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Huh wrote:
Jackie,are you losing it???
I think you need more sleep ...zzzzzzzzz
Not at all shell/ect.

Had sleep, and will get some more.
My post was not sent through by the Mod for a reason. The Mods controls what goes through when watching the post's. There was no negativity in that post at all. And seeing the other post not go through also said alot to me, just like when I was posting that link to lupus stages and some Mod keep knocking those post of mine off. There was a reason behind that, and "I" know why.

Carry-on shell

Say what you will, who cares not I.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

jackie wrote:
This question is for Hmmmmmm/Amom.
When I tried to continue my studies with a different JW sister, my husband told me no wife of his is going to be any door knocker.
My question to you, is do you feel he was right to say those words to me?
I would like your opinion on this if you choose to offer one that is.
I don't usually bring my husband here, but would like to have your take on his words to me.
Do you feel he was right to say that to me?
He is your husband, the leader of the household.
he has a right to opinion a matter just as you do.
you don't think you have something better to do than to go knocking on doors to try and sell a religion to people? that's what it is!
it's pure brainwashing Jackie
Christmas is for kids and celebrating Christ
the same for Easter and Thanksgiving is for giving thanks to God for what you have.
and if there is something wrong in doing this I strongly suggest you question those that are telling you these things are wrong!
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

after you think you have had enough sleep lol
think on this Jackie, was it so bad or so wrong when you celebrated holidays as a child?
I know some JW's who were told by the church they could't buy this or that because the church needs their $$$.
The JW's, it's nothing but greedy people stealing from naive people.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

jackie wrote:
WOW, another post saying pat was the late night/early morning MOD was removed also.
Well now at least I know who one of the Mods are Pat.
Nice job pat, My hope for you is that you can let go of your hate towards the Jehovah Witnesses (people) because they are a religion that you do not like. Are you going to take on all shifts for Mods Pat?
What are you afraid of, that you did not want that post going through?
LOL, Pat is not a moderator. There are times that post are a little delayed in posting, just wait a couple of minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••