Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 144)

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of2,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TBA

Sutherland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
I am the one man who is always right and you are the people who have always been wrong, care to debate that?
I don't care to debate anything with nutters.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend with life better than all of you do in fact there is nothing I like better than going to war with your wicked ways in US courts of law where I am protected from the guns and the sharpest tongue wins. I am the super star from the north and athletically speaking I am as good at all sports as anyone has been. God built me in a way that makes me extremely hard to beat at anything. I did take my compound bow and razor tipped quiver of arrows to the Wrentham MA District courthouse and stood out front with it after parking my chariot of fire in front of a tomb across the street. And I refused to be arraigned that day on charges I had been at war with the courts over in previous weeks. I stand against guns for reasons other than hunting and protection from dangerous animals.
http://s16.photobucket.com/user/James99/media...
More hilarity and a nothing nutter to boot. Seems you're having great success and have many followers, of the hallucinatory kind and like your god, only exists in your simple confused mind

In the USA you'd be classed as sane, in this country you'd be locked up and the key thrown away. In fact they wouldn't let you in to Aus, we don't like religious terrorists and you fit the bill as well as any other kind of terrorist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one other than the real Christ can do what I do.
Totally agree and as he doesn't exist, he can do nothing, just like you, a nothing.

You can't debate fallacy, or with the mentally insane. Every god nutter is in denial, you're just deeper in constant delusion than most.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

and the question still remains..........
"when will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

buck wrote:
God nutters never learn, repetitive revolving door lives is all they have. You can't believe in a god if your learning about reality.

Your post to me made all these claims of superiority of knowledge, Thinking everyone is like you, know nothing and think you know it all. But you have no knowledge whatsoever surrounding your cult, just a simple one line program, deny reality, fervently support the delusions you are fed.
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Although some municipalities in Australia have bylaws that prohibit door knocking , some of the more rabid cults, such as Jehova's Witnesses,
will still doorknock if they think they can get baway with it. They're not unlike those loathsome mormon youths who annoy good citizens in their own homes. The best cure for these pests is a load of birdshot in the buttocks. Picking birdshot out of your bum quickly removes god from your thoughts.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the sweet one and I bet your other half would agree :)
and thank you for all your kind words.
you know Karen, some years I have not put a tree up.
but the past several years I have put up real and artificial trees, I do not feel or even think that it's a sin in any kind of way. But I do believe it's gone far above commercial success, and many have forgotten about the birth of Jesus to include in the celebration.
I celebrate Christmas because I believe it's the American way and tradition, and after much reading about the history of it and why it was started, I understand the gift giving.
there are some years I do not give gifts or cannot afford to give gifts but getting together with friends and family make it worthwhile :).
I do not listen to what others say, I follow my heart. And if it's nothing bad I believe there is good to come about. If you have never heard that song by Evie, "Come on Ring Those Bells" I urge you to listen to it, it will open up a new horizon of thinking towards the Christmas holiday.
There are so many beautiful songs about Jesus' birth for Christmas, please do not lose out not listening to them :). take care and Happy New Year!
I love listening to the Christmas music that is about the story of his birth. Those are the ones that are sung in our church. I have nothing against the holiday, I feel that those what want to celebrate are free to do it and enjoy it. I just chose not to celebrate the holiday, but thank Jehovah for giving us his Son. He is the greatest gift anyone could ever receive.

I agree that the real reason behind the day has been lost and people are just about the gift giving and receiving. I was glad to hear that my daughter read the story of Jesus birth from the bible before they opened gifts this year. My grandchildren along with all the other children at church usually get a gift from the church at Christmas, but this year they ask if the money could be sent to tornado victims in a small town in Illinois. They gave $500 to a Church relief fund there in the town, to buy toys for those children who would not have anything otherwise.(yes it was checked out to make sure it was being used for the children)

I hope that you and your family had a good Christmas this year and you all enjoyed the time you spent with family, to me this is what it is really all about, Jesus and family.

Bless you and yours.:)

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

I am the most accomplished leader and the best worker on the planet and the 50 employers I have worked for would testify to that in a court of law. I have also been called the best athlete they ever saw in just about every sport. Your mockery is unfounded and you will do what ever you want to do no matter who gets harmed by your satanic systems, beliefs and actions.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

man, if I didn't know any better, I would almost believe that, Jake999 is the forerunner of the anti-christ. hmmmm
aside from that thought, I hope y'all had a great Christmas with family and are ready to ring in the New Year.
I made some road trips, thank God the weather permitted safe traveling :)
but, it's always good to come home and be home isn't it.
ttyl

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Effendi Bohong wrote:
Although some municipalities in Australia have bylaws that prohibit door knocking , some of the more rabid cults, such as Jehova's Witnesses,
will still doorknock if they think they can get baway with it. They're not unlike those loathsome mormon youths who annoy good citizens in their own homes. The best cure for these pests is a load of birdshot in the buttocks. Picking birdshot out of your bum quickly removes god from your thoughts.
Jesus made his followers-- fishers of men---out of a loving heart, I know its hard to see that from the darkness.

Your analogy is lacking human love or reasoning--- both of those things are the image of God--whose image are you displaying? Jesus taught to love ones enemy--return evil for evil to no one---- all can clearly see whose darkness you live by--2 Corinthians 11:12-15
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I love listening to the Christmas music that is about the story of his birth. Those are the ones that are sung in our church. I have nothing against the holiday, I feel that those what want to celebrate are free to do it and enjoy it. I just chose not to celebrate the holiday, but thank Jehovah for giving us his Son. He is the greatest gift anyone could ever receive.
I agree that the real reason behind the day has been lost and people are just about the gift giving and receiving. I was glad to hear that my daughter read the story of Jesus birth from the bible before they opened gifts this year. My grandchildren along with all the other children at church usually get a gift from the church at Christmas, but this year they ask if the money could be sent to tornado victims in a small town in Illinois. They gave $500 to a Church relief fund there in the town, to buy toys for those children who would not have anything otherwise.(yes it was checked out to make sure it was being used for the children)
I hope that you and your family had a good Christmas this year and you all enjoyed the time you spent with family, to me this is what it is really all about, Jesus and family.
Bless you and yours.:)
thank you Karen, always good to hear from you :)
I've been on both sides of the Christmas celebration, I know how it can be.
I have always loved hearing the Christmas music, it makes the holiday.
Can't imagine a Christmas without the music. take care , tty soon

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

buck wrote:
man, if I didn't know any better, I would almost believe that, Jake999 is the forerunner of the anti-christ. hmmmm
aside from that thought, I hope y'all had a great Christmas with family and are ready to ring in the New Year.
ttyl
Clicking my heels together... "ther'es no place like home, there's no place like home". ;)

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

buck wrote:
ttyl
You have been following the anti Christs your whole life, I am the man you should put your faith in, my works are fantastic and your leaders will never produce anything other than bad news.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

buck wrote:
Mankind will learn how to create everlasting peace and prosperity on earth once they put down their pride and start listening to me.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Clicking my heels together... "ther'es no place like home, there's no place like home". ;)
LOL, you're learning fast : D now you got good humour ha ha
just love it, I'm lovin it, better than McDonalds LOL
take care Dorothy : D
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Now y'all be safe and warm during these winter storms coming.
and my pal up in Canada y'all are gonna have the coldest weather you've had in years. bundle up there TT.
Y'all make sure you got what you need for a few days, take care.
Always thinking of you guys :)
and remember, God is not that far away, he still hears :)
Violet Crumble

Denpasar, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

My solution to the problem of bible bashing, god bothering door knockers is to smile sweetly, invite 'em round the back to my barbecue area, then whip out my trusty Nagant pistol and shoot each of them, twice, through the head. I have a contractor who calls later to retrieve the bodies, and I don't know what he does with 'em.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

y'all stay warm today, we are -9 in windchill brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
many schools closed, how about yours Karen?
and I think our Canadian pal TT has more to bundle up than 3 of us together LOL, he's got 6ft. 3 to bundle up ha ha
Redhorse woman keep them horses warm, give em some hot tea lol
hot tea is good when it's super cold.
ttyl, y'all take care today, buck is always thinking of you all :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Violet Crumble wrote:
My solution to the problem of bible bashing, god bothering door knockers is to smile sweetly, invite 'em round the back to my barbecue area, then whip out my trusty Nagant pistol and shoot each of them, twice, through the head. I have a contractor who calls later to retrieve the bodies, and I don't know what he does with 'em.
he sells them to your butcher

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

-9?!?!

That's spring weather to me!:-D

Try starting the car at -30!:-/

Hope you're doing well Bucky!
buck wrote:
y'all stay warm today, we are -9 in windchill brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
many schools closed, how about yours Karen?
and I think our Canadian pal TT has more to bundle up than 3 of us together LOL, he's got 6ft. 3 to bundle up ha ha
Redhorse woman keep them horses warm, give em some hot tea lol
hot tea is good when it's super cold.
ttyl, y'all take care today, buck is always thinking of you all :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of2,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••