Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
2,441 - 2,460 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

oh yeah btw, I haven't been on a few days we had storms that interupted our services :(. yeah I'm back now :-) I sure hope that's something to celebrate
LOL LOL
I'm going to the beach :) in a couple weeks what's everyone else up to? ttyl
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

btw I haven't read anywhere in the Bible that, God will send someone to hell for taking the time to celebrate Jesus' birth. Didn't they celebrate the day he was born and bring him gifts.
I think about all those wonderful Christmas songs that tell of it all.
People want to point their finger at it all, and how often during the year are the accusers actually celebrating Jesus' birth? How often do they sing songs of celebration in honor of Jesus' birth?
Do you actually think that God turns his ear away from all the beautiful songs during the Christmas season? NOT!
It's a pity that children are kept from singing Christmas songs & most probably even knowing Christmas songs.
and blessed are the children, for theirs is the kingdom heaven :-)(Matthew 19:14)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

True Christian witness wrote:
To think all a person has to have Jehovah God's approval and to be happy and content is serve Jehovah God's heavenly Kingdom as obedient children, as Jesus did, and he even showed people how to do it. What a shame that so many people today are just a waste of human flesh, waiting to be eradicated off this planet at Armageddon, soon to be here.
It is the person who has deliberately left Jehovah's visible earthly congregation or family, that person has tread on the blood of Jesus according to the Bible.
Hebrews 10:26,27

What is a "Jehovah"? That seems to be a word that did not exist till about 1200 a.d. and was the result of a translation error. People today seem to want to associate that made up word with the elohim Yahweh!

This fulfills a prophecy of Yahweh's that his name will be forgotten.

I do not serve the made up gods man creates like jehovah. I will stick with the one true elohim who is called by the name Yahweh.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SouthWesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually read your bible properly you will notice that only Israel is saved by Christ. And when I say Israel I mean the Twelve Tribes of Israel who today are the White Race.
Christ said "I come not but to the lost sheep of Israel."

OMG. This is demented.

Hail Hitler!!!!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SouthWesterner wrote:
At the end of the Age. Although God said he was going to make things 'short' on account of the Saints.
The Age of Pisces ends about 2150.

LOL. Astrology AND white supremacy. Your mother must be very proud.

Bring on the popcorn!
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

oh one more thing :-)
if you do not and will not celebrate Christmas or Jesus's birth, it would be and should be difficult to sing Christmas songs not. Joy To The World is all about celebrating Jesus' birth.
so I guess JWs cannot sing Christmas songs, that would be hypocrite not.
There is only one who not want a person to sing about Christ's birth etc. & I don't think his name need be mentioned.
Where does the Bible say that one cannot give blood to save another human life?
NO WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THOSE WORDS, &
NO WHERE IS FOUND A VERSE THAT CAN BE POSSIBLY CONCEIVED IN THAT WAY.
JWs pull some words from a verse that say
abstain from blood, what on earth do you all do when you cut yourselves & bleed?
I'm sure you don't stand there bleeding to death. maybe some do lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

oh getting back to pulling just a few words from a verse and not considering the whole context of the verse or verses before those that follow after.
In First Timothy chapter 5 verse 23 it says, "Drink no longer water". get the point or picture?
Timothy was in a place where the water was bad to drink, but the body needs fluids to survive so he was instructed to drink a little wine for the stomach's sake & body ailments or weaknesses etc.
If a child is bleeding from a cut, will you abstain from him because of the blood and not fix his wound & stop the bleeding with soap & water & bandaid.
that would be very very heartless to let a child sit and bleed, crying in pain for help. when will you all see how ridiculous your beliefs are.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Astrology AND white supremacy. Your mother must be very proud.
Bring on the popcorn!
yum yum popcorn ha ha
don't forget a good movie :-)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

buck wrote:
oh getting back to pulling just a few words from a verse and not considering the whole context of the verse or verses before those that follow after.
In First Timothy chapter 5 verse 23 it says, "Drink no longer water". get the point or picture?
Timothy was in a place where the water was bad to drink, but the body needs fluids to survive so he was instructed to drink a little wine for the stomach's sake & body ailments or weaknesses etc.
If a child is bleeding from a cut, will you abstain from him because of the blood and not fix his wound & stop the bleeding with soap & water & bandaid.
that would be very very heartless to let a child sit and bleed, crying in pain for help. when will you all see how ridiculous your beliefs are.

No. Paul's advice had nothing to do the water. Timothy had a weak constitution and Paul thought wine was medicinal (funny that we have come to that conclusion again today).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

SouthWesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
If the truth is demented then you have a problem.

The truth is not demented. You are demented. That is some crazy stuff.

You got a white robe in your closet?

LOL

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

buck wrote:
oh one more thing :-)
if you do not and will not celebrate Christmas or Jesus's birth, it would be and should be difficult to sing Christmas songs not. Joy To The World is all about celebrating Jesus' birth.
so I guess JWs cannot sing Christmas songs, that would be hypocrite not.
There is only one who not want a person to sing about Christ's birth etc. & I don't think his name need be mentioned.
Where does the Bible say that one cannot give blood to save another human life?
NO WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THOSE WORDS, &
NO WHERE IS FOUND A VERSE THAT CAN BE POSSIBLY CONCEIVED IN THAT WAY.
JWs pull some words from a verse that say
abstain from blood, what on earth do you all do when you cut yourselves & bleed?
I'm sure you don't stand there bleeding to death. maybe some do lol

While I do not follow your logic, it is certainly true that the Watchtower cult does not follow the Bible at all.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

SouthWesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say "not true" until you're blue in the face but you cant change what is said in the Bible.
The name Adam is supposed to mean "blood in the cheeks" and there are references to Gods people being "ruddy red" and having "blood in the cheeks" which is a White characteristic.
God always made sure the bloodline was pure and that His people didn't race mix. He told His people not to "go into the women of the cannanites".
God hates race mixing and emphasises that his people must always remain separate from other peoples.

LOL.

I found your picture online.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/12061...
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
When is this Armageddon going to take place?
According to the Bible, it is the same as having a baby, no one knows exactly when that is going to happen either. But when a woman is big pregnant, you know it's any time soon.

This world is big pregnant with unrighteousness and ungodly people and as the wine press is full, the end should be any time soon.
1Thessalonians 5:2,3 Revelation 14:19

With Armageddon it is the specific war that Jesus will remove off this earth every ungodly thing and person, and only the chosen few will remain to inherit a new clean earth, where righteousness is to dwell forever and the animals will be tame and there will be no more tears, ever.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
According to the Bible, it is the same as having a baby, no one knows exactly when that is going to happen either. But when a woman is big pregnant, you know it's any time soon.
This world is big pregnant with unrighteousness and ungodly people and as the wine press is full, the end should be any time soon.
1Thessalonians 5:2,3 Revelation 14:19.

Pregnant for over 2,000 years. LOL

Here are predictions for the end of the world just for the last hundred years:

1914: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1915: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1918: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1920: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1925: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1941: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1975: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
mid-1970s: David Wilkerson: worldwide economic depression.
1977: William Branham: destruction of the U.S., termination of all governments into a world government, second coming.
1977: Pyramidologist Adam Rutherford: Beginning of the Millennium.
1978: Jim Jones took his cult with him.
1979-1980: John Todd: installation of a world government ruled by the Illuminati, with Jimmy Carter as the antichrist.
1980: Pat Robertson: "a year of sorrow and bloodshed that will have no end soon, for the world is being torn apart, and my kingdom shall rise from the ruins of it."
1981: Hal Lindsey: pre-tribulational rapture.
1982: Pat Robertson: great tribulation.
1982: R.E. McMaster: world war and/or economic depression, based on cyclical theory.
1985: Pat Robertson: worldwide economic collapse.
1988: Hal Lindsey: second coming.
1988: Edgar Whisenant: second coming.
1988: Colin Deal: second coming.
1989: Edgar Whisenant: second coming.
1990: Elizabeth Clare Prophet: global thermonuclear war.
1991: Louis Farrakhan: the looming Gulf War would be the "War of Armageddon which is the final war."
1992: Rollen Stewart: second coming.
1992: Mission for the Coming Days: second coming.
1994: Harold Camping: second coming.
1994: Some Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1997: Heaven's Gate: Earth changes and a UFO abduction coinciding with the Hale-Bopp comet. Mass suicide in the hopes of hitching a ride on said UFOs.
1997: Jehovah's Witnesses: Armageddon.
1998: The Church of the SubGenius: the Rupture. Every year on July 5th, they meet and party in reverence, certain that it will happen this year.(This one is a joke)
1999-2000: David Wilkerson: worldwide economic depression.
2000: Y2K: collapse of civilisation.
2003: George W. Bush claimed that Operation Iraqi Freedom was necessary "to thwart Gog and Magog, the Bible’s satanic agents of the Apocalypse." (Plan still in progress.)
2005-2026: William Strauss and Neil Howe: a crisis period in the U.S. comparable in effect to the American Revolution, Civil War, and Great Depression/WWII.
2007: Hal Lindsey: second coming.
2007: Pat Robertson: great tribulation.
2008: Ronald Weinland: start of the final years of Man's rule on Earth.
2008: Sarah Palin: believes she is of the "Final Generation" and will see the End Times during her lifetime.
2008: The Large Hadron Collider will destroy the world with black holes, strangelets or something similarly scary and sciencey.
2009: David Wilkerson: Earth-shattering calamity engulfing the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America experiencing riots and blazing fires.
2011: Harold Camping: second coming/rapture. May 21st, to be precise.
2011: Harold Camping: postponed to October 21st,
2012: But of course!- unnaturally failed apocalypse, NASA pushed away space rock expected to hit in series of attempts to bombard asteroids in previous years[36](they even did this to the moon), following trail fell to / passed Earth in early 2013.
2013: 2012 was just a warm up, the real bad stuff starts 2013 or something and it seems Isaac Newton predicted it.

Get a clue.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
1Thessalonians 5:2,3 Revelation 14:19
With Armageddon it is the specific war that Jesus will remove off this earth every ungodly thing and person, and only the chosen few will remain to inherit a new clean earth, where righteousness is to dwell forever and the animals will be tame and there will be no more tears, ever.
The trouble is, they've been saying "soon" for nearly 2000 years now.

When the author of Revelation said that Jesus was coming "soon" he really meant "soon". Not, two thousand years later.

REV 22:20

Futhermore, no less a person than Paul foretold that the end would come in his lifetime and that he'd be one of those who will fly up to heaven.

1 Thess. 4:15-17

Check out the first words of Jesus in the oldest surviving gospel. "Very near" is not over two thousand years.

Mark 1:15

Luke tells us that "Even now the axe is lying at the root of the trees". What he failed to mention is that two thousand years later it will still be lying there because his god has failed to pick it up. Of course, Luke wasn't thinking that his god would take that long.

Luke 3: 7-9
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

SouthWesterner wrote:
<quoted text>
If the truth is demented then you have a problem.
truth is truth
it's people like you that cause the truth to be twisted & turned around, yes demented just like the father of lies aka the devil/serpent did with Eve in the garden.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
While I do not follow your logic, it is certainly true that the Watchtower cult does not follow the Bible at all.
it appears your logic is lopsided lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

southwesterner apppears to be mormon
they are totally against the black race
they too soon forget how God punished Miriam & Aaron when they judged Moses for marrying an Ethiopian woman.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

btw Khatru, you got to remember that our time is not God's time.
Psalm 90:4 says "For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night."
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

well, we are in a heatwave hot hot hot
thank God for ac :-)
hope everyone is staying cool
ttyl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 15 min inbred NZ 3
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 23 min tongangodz 11,654
Australia: Perth of a nation 52 min Relaxe murderer 10
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 56 min Ibnallaah 1,076
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 1 hr Relaxe murderer 12
Sue mum and dad pirates, Malcolm Turnbull tells... 9 hr John Wilkes Booth 13
Father imprisoned 7-years for incest (Jul '10) 9 hr Lifuka 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••