'Hell breaks loose' in Manus uprising

Feb 17, 2014 Full story: NEWS.com.au 10

UNCONFIRMED reports suggest up to 50 asylum seekers have machete wounds after what the Immigration Minister calls a 'new and serious' incident overnight.

Full Story
True Blue

Australia

#1 Feb 18, 2014
So the asylum seeker have learnt they can't manipulate the PEOPlE OF Papua New Guinea like they did Australians.... I notice the greens and refugee advocates are screaming and jumping up and down....Pity they aren't doing that for Australian farmer's who are committing suicide daily, and who can't afford to put food on their table..
No they will back the asylum seekers, who are fed, have a roof over their heads, and continually destroy Australian taxpayer funded facilities...
I
Joe

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Feb 19, 2014
True Blue wrote:
So the asylum seeker have learnt they can't manipulate the PEOPlE OF Papua New Guinea like they did Australians.... I notice the greens and refugee advocates are screaming and jumping up and down....Pity they aren't doing that for Australian farmer's who are committing suicide daily, and who can't afford to put food on their table..
No they will back the asylum seekers, who are fed, have a roof over their heads, and continually destroy Australian taxpayer funded facilities...
I
Yes the Great People of Papua New Guinea supported us against the attempted invasion by the Yellow Peril (JAPS) in World War 2 and are now supporting us now against hese illegal SCUM that try to enter this country without and ID or pass ports. They are the SCUM and whatever the Great Folk of PNG do to supports us should be backed. The Leftist Media , the Greens and other Sich Groups support these Illegal Scum bags. Just hope the Great people - The Head Hunters do a proper job next time round., Congrats PNG we love u.
trev

Geelong, Australia

#3 Feb 19, 2014
didn't see the leftists jumping up and down like this when over one thousand people drowned at sea, lured by alp/greens asylum policies!

How many have admitted they were 100% wrong when rubbishing abbotts claims about stopping the illegal arrivals? and in only a few months of taking office!

on this issue, the left are a hypocritical disgrace.
David Keiths

Crows Nest, Australia

#4 Feb 19, 2014
I would like to congratulate the people of Papua New Guinea, and they have always been honest and top people.

We are lucky to have them as neighbours, I regret we are dumping trash on them, but it means we have to provide a lot of aid to them, not the scum in boats,.
Ruin Mymood

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Open the gates, let them meet the locals. They'll get back on their boats and paddle back to the rock they come from very quickly.
topbloke

Gold Coast, Australia

#8 Feb 20, 2014
let them loose on the island and invite the locals to participate in some good 'ol traditional hunting methods.
Foo

Goodna, Australia

#9 Feb 20, 2014
trev wrote:
didn't see the leftists jumping up and down like this when over one thousand people drowned at sea, lured by alp/greens asylum policies!
How many have admitted they were 100% wrong when rubbishing abbotts claims about stopping the illegal arrivals? and in only a few months of taking office!
on this issue, the left are a hypocritical disgrace.
The boats started dropping off before the election with Rudds PNG solution , and Indonesia's refusal to grant auto visas to Iranians Trev.....stop telling porkies mate.....(lol)
Foo

Goodna, Australia

#10 Feb 20, 2014
David Keiths wrote:
I would like to congratulate the people of Papua New Guinea, and they have always been honest and top people.
We are lucky to have them as neighbours, I regret we are dumping trash on them, but it means we have to provide a lot of aid to them, not the scum in boats,.
I couldn't agree more....... asylum seekers who mess with PNG boys will get what they deserve.......which sounds exactly like what happened at Manus Island.
Foo

Goodna, Australia

#11 Feb 20, 2014
St Nick wrote:
It's a very fitting predicament these "poor souls'' have found themselves in isn't it? I can just imagine what the stypid c unts were saying, "let's riot it works all the time they are a soft touch" wrong motherphvckers it's show time, phvckingg bang you filthy refugees.
PNG law is short , sharp and straight to the point......no phagg arsed refugee-advocate lawyers to screw up real justice.
JimBuckRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Feb 21, 2014
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>PNG law is short , sharp and straight to the point......no phagg arsed refugee-advocate lawyers to screw up real justice.
The Mantra

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionje ws.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min Toko2014 13,837
Heated clashes at mosque protest 25 min Grassclipper 2
New Zealand's election-day gag: no public politics 13 hr hardly 1
New Zealand's election-day gag: no public politics 13 hr hardly 1
Aucklanders' alcohol-related harms worse than r... 13 hr bloody mary 27
Islamic State plot to conduct beheadings in Aus... 14 hr Roy the Boy 3
Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour ... 18 hr New Israel 4
•••

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE