It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,363

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Silver bullet

Everett, WA

#66134 Apr 25, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, douchebag, don't you know the bleached blonde bimbo is a big supporter of the 2nd amendment? Just ask her.
A 'big supporter?' Would that be not unlike an athletic supporter?
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#66135 Apr 25, 2012
Silver bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
In my question, where was a gun mentioned? I asked a simple question, and you come back with complications, and an insult.
Why are you so very afraid to address a simple, and honest question, with a simple and honest reply?
Well simpleton (insult) your simple question sounds like something a bully with a gun might ask an unarmed person and that's when it turns into a threat to their life. Bang! the 12 gauge answer.

Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#66136 Apr 25, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, douchebag, don't you know the bleached blonde bimbo is a big supporter of the 2nd amendment? Just ask her.
You are so dishonest that I can't even be sure that what you tell me are lies!
Silver bullet

Everett, WA

#66137 Apr 25, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Well simpleton (insult) your simple question sounds like something a bully with a gun might ask an unarmed person and that's when it turns into a threat to their life. Bang! the 12 gauge answer.
Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.
I didn't even broach the idea of whatever means. Rather, I merely asked a question.

Now you, in your above screed, suggest the idea of what "a bully with a gun might ask an unarmed person." Why not a knife, or a tire iron, or a baseball bat, or a large rock, or a piece of rope, or ...?

So, as we all may see, it's yourself who's suggesting violence while using a "12 gauge," whatever the hell that is. Presumably you're referring to a shotgun?

I mentioned nothing in the way of whatever arms.

It has been yourself who introduced/injected guns into the matter. Death may be dealt by any number of means.

So again: would you rather die on your knees begging for your life, or die fighting while standing on your feet?
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#66138 Apr 25, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dishonest that I can't even be sure that what you tell me are lies!
namste, tol ma key boule achaba???

kutia b tum logo k maao se behtr he.
tum logo ka khandan vehshia aurato se b badtar he. vehshia b tum logo ki maao behno se achi hen.
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66141 Apr 25, 2012
Why are rightwingers so violent?

Screw loose? Does the lack of emotional control show up on an MRI?

Why does the rightwing want to end human civilization as we know it by:

- destroying the middle class, democracy and personal freedom by voting for Republicons?

- denying the glaringly obvious human caused global warming which will destroy the mild temperatures that gave rise to us?

- lying about every single thing in order to usher in Fascism in America?

Why is the rightwing the lowest of the low, the most immoral, unethical, useless, worthless piece of junk ever?

When you think of Satan, what comes to mind? The rightwing...of course the resemblance is too obvious to ignore.
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#66142 Apr 25, 2012
Silver bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even broach the idea of whatever means. Rather, I merely asked a question.
Now you, in your above screed, suggest the idea of what "a bully with a gun might ask an unarmed person." Why not a knife, or a tire iron, or a baseball bat, or a large rock, or a piece of rope, or ...?
So, as we all may see, it's yourself who's suggesting violence while using a "12 gauge," whatever the hell that is. Presumably you're referring to a shotgun?
I mentioned nothing in the way of whatever arms.
It has been yourself who introduced/injected guns into the matter. Death may be dealt by any number of means.
So again: would you rather die on your knees begging for your life, or die fighting while standing on your feet?
Still a threatening question. that someone could act on.
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#66143 Apr 25, 2012
RightWing is Evil wrote:
- destroying the middle class, democracy and personal freedom by voting for Republicons?
- denying the glaringly obvious human caused global warming which will destroy the mild temperatures that gave rise to us?
Why is the rightwing the lowest of the low, the most immoral, unethical, useless, worthless piece of junk ever?
When you think of Satan, what comes to mind? The rightwing...of course the resemblance is too obvious to ignore.
namste, hindu bahoo super nahi deka.
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#66144 Apr 25, 2012
Amreeta wrote:
<quoted text>
namste, tol ma key boule achaba???
kutia b tum logo k maao se behtr he.
tum logo ka khandan vehshia aurato se b badtar he. vehshia b tum logo ki maao behno se achi hen.
Gesundheit!
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#66145 Apr 25, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a threatening question. that someone could act on.
nam nahi guns, animal choda key kuta!
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66146 Apr 25, 2012
Amreeta wrote:
<quoted text>
namste, hindu bahoo super nahi deka.
Nope, Australia still headed towards being dry, hot, on fire.

Nope, wait a second, that has already happened! You need to desalinate and fast.
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#66147 Apr 25, 2012
RightWing is Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Australia still headed towards being dry, hot, on fire.
Nope, wait a second, that has already happened! You need to desalinate and fast.
hum ek tum understand key nam chod sadi tol bahin, ok!
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66148 Apr 25, 2012
Amreeta wrote:
<quoted text>
hum ek tum understand key nam chod sadi tol bahin, ok!
After the floods come the venomous snakes.

Sad.
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#66149 Apr 25, 2012
Amreeta wrote:
<quoted text>
nam nahi guns, animal choda key kuta!
So hasn't english made it to Australia yet? There's a troll under every bridge.
Silver bullet

Everett, WA

#66150 Apr 25, 2012
RightWing is Evil wrote:
Nobody is going to take your bait, baiter.
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66151 Apr 25, 2012
Silver bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is going to take your bait, baiter.
You are a troll.
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66152 Apr 25, 2012
I'll tell you one more thing! If any of you heroes try to stop me and Provocateur from fornicating with each other, you're going to have 2 pissed off people to deal with!!! We have the right to pump each other's rump ad you can't do a damn thing about it!!!!
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66153 Apr 25, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
can you point me to where you claim I "change my story"...what are my "prior remarks"?
lol
NOW...quit changing the subject:
"ou say in part of the quote: "But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. "
Plant Lady says :
'Those who live in the past are stupid'
Your reply:
Good quote.
lol...oh the irony:)
can anyone say OXYMORON!
Lol....you gotta laugh:)"
????
If i wasn't into guys and rodents, I'd bag you in a heartbeat. Your face reminds me of a ferret I used to stuff up my colon.
Silver bullet

Everett, WA

#66154 Apr 25, 2012
RightWing is Evil wrote:
I'll tell you one more thing! If any of you heroes try to stop me and Provocateur from fornicating with each other, you're going to have 2 pissed off people to deal with!!! We have the right to pump each other's rump ad you can't do a damn thing about it!!!!
Will that be on national TV or pay-per-view?
RightWing is Evil

Portland, OR

#66155 Apr 25, 2012
RightWing is Evil wrote:
Hey, it's the TOS violator impersonating me again. In typical Oregonian fashion it is unrepentantly filthy, dull and imitative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House in uproar after PM hires his own son 19 min raider4life 20
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 hr raider4life 28,118
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 3 hr silent obsever 39
The Duke of Edinburgh has been awarded a Knight... 4 hr LMR 8
PM Tony Abbott makes calls to steady ship 8 hr Aussie Bloke 5
A Hot First for Samoa - Lani Wendt Young turns ... (Aug '11) 9 hr Proud 3
Beaches, bikies and koalas with chlamydia: John... 16 hr Stan Dandyliver 4
More from around the web