Decriminalizing homosexuality step to genuine legal equality

Oct 10, 2011 Full story: Scoop 52

Calls for truly universal application of human rights have been gathering momentum at the global level.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jordan Hedgar

Micronesia, Federated States of

#1 Oct 13, 2011
It sucks to be a gay. What's the benefit in being gay?
Chuukese girl

Micronesia, Federated States of

#2 Oct 13, 2011
I don't know how u say it or i don't even know if u even understand why there are homo in this world??? with all due respect sir, but its not like they choose to be homo or...u are saying those things because u are not and trust me they some homosexuals are struggling with the fact that they are those kind of people and its biological..its not like they have the choice to live a life where they will pretend that they are not gays or lesbians because its their chromosomes...... I am just saying this because I'm sure maybe u don't understand why there is gay or why ur not gay......
grille

Port-vila, Vanuatu

#3 Oct 16, 2011
oh so it is chromosomes that makes one gay. so that means it is like the same cause as down syndrome?
fledger Eliou

Micronesia, Federated States of

#4 Oct 17, 2011
what's the benefit of it? does it really possible for people to gay? i think we should give away this kind of things from us micronesians.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Chuukese girl wrote:
I don't know how u say it or i don't even know if u even understand why there are homo in this world??? with all due respect sir, but its not like they choose to be homo or...u are saying those things because u are not and trust me they some homosexuals are struggling with the fact that they are those kind of people and its biological..its not like they have the choice to live a life where they will pretend that they are not gays or lesbians because its their chromosomes...... I am just saying this because I'm sure maybe u don't understand why there is gay or why ur not gay......
Never been proven that it is a chromosome or biological. They are homosexual because they choose to be so.
steve jackson

Ramsey, NJ

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Jordan Hedgar wrote:
It sucks to be a gay. What's the benefit in being gay?
at least when you are gay, you double your wardrobe if they are the same size
soko

Micronesia, Federated States of

#8 Apr 1, 2013
gay brought HIV/AIDS to this world..
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Jordan Hedgar wrote:
It sucks to be a gay. What's the benefit in being gay?
It's not about having benefits in being gay as most gays and lesbians will tell you that they do not choose to be so but just is. You can not help who you are attracted to. What is the benefit in being a heterosexual? What is the benefit in being skinny? What is the benefit in anything?
Loozer

Southport, Australia

#10 Apr 11, 2013
This is not new, but God does punishes entire civilisation.. giscusted with the practise.......it is one of the indicators for the end of times....

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about having benefits in being gay as most gays and lesbians will tell you that they do not choose to be so but just is. You can not help who you are attracted to. What is the benefit in being a heterosexual? What is the benefit in being skinny? What is the benefit in anything?
Your simply lying, they do choose. The homosexuals want the same benefits as married people even tho they will not stay together, having many partners during their lives. They shorten their lives because of homosexual sex, they have more diseases some hardly even seen in the heterosexual people. Some injuries physically because of how they practice sex is very seldom seen in heterosexual people. My question is why do you want people to think homosexual relations are normal when these things prove they are not?

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#12 Apr 19, 2013
It would interest me how many homosexuals are involved in scoop as owners or reporters, this article sounds very slanted toward homosexuality.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 19, 2013
deray wrote:
<quoted text>
Your simply lying, they do choose. The homosexuals want the same benefits as married people even tho they will not stay together, having many partners during their lives. They shorten their lives because of homosexual sex, they have more diseases some hardly even seen in the heterosexual people. Some injuries physically because of how they practice sex is very seldom seen in heterosexual people. My question is why do you want people to think homosexual relations are normal when these things prove they are not?
Proven and hateful lies. Sexual orientation IS NOT chosen. It is a LIE to claim "they will not stay together," many of the gay couples marrying have been together for decades. homosexual sex does NOT "shorten their lives," the "injuries" are a sick lie being promoted by hate groups with zero medical credibility.
That being gay is natural and normal has been confirmed by EVERY credible scientific, mental health, and medical authority. Every single one. Your lies prove nothing except your willingness to swallow any lie that backs up the hate and ignorance you have chosen.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#14 Apr 19, 2013
All you have to do is go to the major medical sites online these things are true and have been proven over and over again. No study has shown that homosexuality is genetic or in anyway passed on from generation to generation. It is a choice that is made and clearly prove to be so.

Every scientific mental health organization has been forced by the homosexual community to approve of the homosexual lifestyle by violence and legal wrangling in the courts based on lies in some countries. Being a practicing homosexual is not normal or natural, only a chosen behavior to act like animals nothing more.

I hate no one, desire no one harm, but to expose others to this kind of behavior and encourage this kind of behavior in others especially children as in the United States because of political correctness is just to add to a problem already needing addressed by the medical and mental professions in many countries.

Large studies / statistic gathering have been done in the United States (CDC and so on) and these studies / statistics prove without a doubt the practice of homosexual sex in males in particular cause great harm mentally and physically. Every major medical organization in the United States has shown the physical injuries this type of thing causes to those practicing these kinds of perversion.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#15 Apr 19, 2013
These things have been known for some time.

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 10 Number 3 Fall 2005

A striking but little-discussed aspect of homosexual activity today is its associated reduction in behavioral control. We all have forbidden sexual drives that we restrain, but for those engaging in
homosexual behavior, that restraint seems much reduced.
One result has been blatant promiscuity among homosexuals. A 1978 study reported that 75 percent of male homosexuals had been with 100 or more partners; 28 percent, the largest subcategory,
reported more than 1,000 partners; 79 percent said more than half their partners were strangers; and 79 percent said more than half their partners were men with whom they had sex only once.
Another survey 16 years later found that while 67.6 percent of men and 75.5 percent of women had only one sex partner in the previous year, only 2.6 percent of men and 1.2 percent of women engaging in same-sex relationships had thus limited themselves.
Supporters of homosexuality, and advocates of gay marriage, rarely acknowledge the many partners gays have&#151; including those living together as couples.

http://www.jpands.org/vol10no3/lehrman.pdf

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Apr 19, 2013
deray--"All you have to do is go to the major medical sites online these things are true and have been proven over and over again."

Lie. These claims are from hate groups, who pervert basic data from "major medical sites."

"No study has shown that homosexuality is genetic"

Lie. Many HAVE demonstrated this. ALL that is lacking is a specific genetic trigger, which will probably never happen because of the complicated nature of genetics.

"or in anyway passed on from generation to generation."

So, you're claiming it gets made up all over again, millions of times, each generation? That's preposterous, of course.

"It is a choice that is made and clearly prove to be so."

That's idiotic. It is NEVER a choice, and there is a MOUNTAIN of proof that it is not. Sexual orientation is not chosen and cannot be changed. Ever. This is just a bald-faced, and hateful, lie.

"Every scientific mental health organization has been forced by the homosexual community to approve of the homosexual lifestyle"

Wow, you're really flying off into the outer limits now. No, homosexuality is not a "lifestyle," and NOBODY has been "forced" to do ANYTHING. They're telling the truth, as the DATA has PROVEN. Sexual orientation is not chosen, it is not a mental illness. That's just FACTS, nobody was "forced" to say it. It's just the truth.

"by violence and legal wrangling in the courts"

Absolute lies. There is ZERO "violence." It does not EXIST. And the only "legal wrangling" is to show the lies of far right hate groups.

"based on lies in some countries. Being a practicing homosexual is not normal or natural, only a chosen behavior to act like animals nothing more."

A message from your local Ku Klux Klan.

Meanwhile, in the real world, it is perfectly natural and normal and EVERY credible scientific, mental health and medical authority confirms this.

Every single one.

"I hate no one,"

You liar. If you did NOT hate people, you'd learn the truth instead of spreading these vile lies that destroy lives and get people killed.

"desire no one harm,"

You are causing grave harm to many people on purpose for no reason except hate and fear. If you "desire no one harm" then you are a dangerously foolish person who is causing grave harm and cannot even bother the responsibility a 6 year old would muster to SEE "oh, I'm causing harm to others with my behavior."

"but to expose others to this kind of behavior and encourage this kind of behavior"

Homosexuality is not "behavior," and "encouraging" it is a pathetic waste of time. SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS NOT CHOSEN.

All I'm encouraging is equality and truth. You are encouraging bigotry, hate, and lies.

"in others especially children as in the United States because of political correctness"

A moronic, vapid, meaningless, idiotic term. And, contrary to the hate groups whose lies you swallow, there is NOBODY encouraging children to be gay.

NOBODY.

"is just to add to a problem already needing addressed by the medical and mental professions in many countries."

Your hate is the problem. Homosexuality is not a problem. It harms NOBODY. And "addressing" it wouldn't cause a single gay person to turn straight if you spent a trillion dollars on it. It's impossible.

"Large studies / statistic gathering have been done in the United States (CDC and so on) and these studies / statistics prove without a doubt the practice of homosexual sex in males in particular cause great harm mentally and physically."

LIAR!!! There are ZERO studies that show this. NONE!!! The claim of "mental harm" is from HATE GROUPS, and THEY cause the harm, not homosexuality.
YOU are causing the harm!

"Every major medical organization in the United States has shown the physical injuries this type of thing causes to those practicing these kinds of perversion."

Liar. Being gay is NOT a "perversion," and these claims are NOT from medical organizations but from hate groups.
TELL THE TRUTH, where did you get these claims?

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#17 Apr 19, 2013
By recently admitting that “HIV is a gay disease,” Matt Foreman, outgoing executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, acknowledged what the medical community has known for decades: The homosexual lifestyle is extremely high risk and often leads to disease and even death.

In fact, multiple studies have established that homosexual conduct, especially among males, is considerably more hazardous to one’s health than a lifetime of chain smoking.

To the consternation of “gay” activist flat-earthers and homosexual AIDS holocaust deniers everywhere, one such study, conducted by pro-”gay” researchers in Canada, was published in the International Journal of Epidemiology, or IJE, in 1997.

While the medical consensus is that smoking knocks from two to 10 years off an individual’s life expectancy, the IJE study found that homosexual conduct shortens the lifespan of “gays” by an astounding “8 to 20 years”– more than twice that of smoking.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/61856/#xrJzcboqYG3...

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Apr 19, 2013
deray wrote:
These things have been known for some time.
Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 10 Number 3 Fall 2005
A striking but little-discussed aspect of homosexual activity today is its associated reduction in behavioral control. We all have forbidden sexual drives that we restrain, but for those engaging in
homosexual behavior, that restraint seems much reduced.
One result has been blatant promiscuity among homosexuals. A 1978 study reported that 75 percent of male homosexuals had been with 100 or more partners; 28 percent, the largest subcategory,
reported more than 1,000 partners; 79 percent said more than half their partners were strangers; and 79 percent said more than half their partners were men with whom they had sex only once.
Another survey 16 years later found that while 67.6 percent of men and 75.5 percent of women had only one sex partner in the previous year, only 2.6 percent of men and 1.2 percent of women engaging in same-sex relationships had thus limited themselves.
Supporters of homosexuality, and advocates of gay marriage, rarely acknowledge the many partners gays have&#151; including those living together as couples.
http://www.jpands.org/vol10no3/lehrman.pdf
OK, my point proven. "JPANDS" is NOT a legitimate medical organization, they are a bunch of nutjobs. There is NOTHING remotely scientifically valid in their crapola. These same loons still push the vile lie of the "tie" between medical vaccinations and autism, proven false long ago.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#19 Apr 19, 2013
All you have to do is look at the references, educate yourself it is not based on their research but on other organizations.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#20 Apr 19, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
deray--"All you have to do is go to the major medical sites online these things are true and have been proven over and over again."
Lie. These claims are from hate groups, who pervert basic data from "major medical sites."
Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 10 Number 3 Fall 2005. You say the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons is a hate group, first time I heard that one.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Matt Foreman, outgoing executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, acknowledged what the medical community has known for decades: The homosexual lifestyle is extremely high risk and often leads to disease and even death.

The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force is a group that hates gays and lesbians, that is a new one on me to, were are you coming up with your ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min piratefighting 26,889
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... 1 hr CACAtracker 17
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 4 hr tongangodz 1,968
Nothing Common about stunning slice of history 7 hr LMR 11
Family of student travelling to Australia when ... 12 hr Moo 1
Tim Harper: PM back on top in parliamentary sea... 19 hr no Wynne situation 1
Jewish leaders pan Australian lawmakers' attemp... Dec 17 The Awakener 44
More from around the web