Asylum seeker family denied funeral right

Jun 17, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Age

When Leo Seemanpillai is buried on Wednesday afternoon in Geelong, his mother, father and three brothers will not be there.

Comments
221 - 240 of 325 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21
Tamils R terrorists

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

terrorist black tamule paraya, you are unwanted by all the counrtires in the world, even Togo deported your black asses. Have you stooped and think why that is?

you have no cournty, you have no leader, you have nothing. your are a nothing animal.
Weber

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Tamils R terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see on this vid, tamils are terrorist and shameless killers. it wont be too long before the tamils start killing in Australiam.
Just to put the record straight, you are indeed a muslim terrorist from Srilanka, in your own words you advotated for the murder of children just for the pleasure of killing. What right you turdskin has to even post on websites. Muslims are hated by virtually evryone not just the Canadians, Australians, You are n ot wanted in this country, Get the fack off from our Free country you, Pislim Pig.
TamilsAreSmelly

Oakleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Weber wrote:
<quoted text>Just to put the record straight, you are indeed a muslim terrorist from Srilanka, in your own words you advotated for the murder of children just for the pleasure of killing. What right you turdskin has to even post on websites. Muslims are hated by virtually evryone not just the Canadians, Australians, You are n ot wanted in this country, Get the fack off from our Free country you, Pislim Pig.
Lol how the f*ck can that indicate that he's a muslim or a terrorist? if you read his posts properly if anything he's actually against muslims and terrorism. You definitely are a smelly, ugly and dirty Tamil terrorist. Go light yourself on fire you dirty turdskin Tamil. Don't ever come to Australia. Our government now have strict policies against illegal boat people like you coming here. F*ck off and die.
Weber

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

TamilsAreSmelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol how the f*ck can that indicate that he's a muslim or a terrorist? if you read his posts properly if anything he's actually against muslims and terrorism. You definitely are a smelly, ugly and dirty Tamil terrorist. Go light yourself on fire you dirty turdskin Tamil. Don't ever come to Australia. Our government now have strict policies against illegal boat people like you coming here. F*ck off and die.
Hello Smelly fuckwit, I know this guy who post from Ottawa, He posts on Topix for the last 8 years or so. He is a muslim and by his own admittance he loves to kill children.

Now, why dont you stop breathing and save the humanity? Idiot, you must be a muslim pig or a Sinhalese disguised as an Australian. Australia is not a democracy in my opinion.
Jamieson

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

nuke their boats. stop them from entering Australia.
Jamieson

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
<quoted text> Amongst the rednecks yes. The Germans supported the Nazis and the final solution so ,as per you that is correct too. Mad goat. Most Black Zimbabweans wanted the rich white farmers kicked out so as per you that is also correct. Proves what an idiot you are.
As you have already seen in this forum the Sinhalese vote for racists governments that kill murder loot and ethnically cleanse Tamils. They make life so difficult for them that many are forced to flee. That is also correct as a brainwashed uneducated racist majority have been encouraged by unscrupulous politicians ( just like in Australia ) to vote in this manner.
Germans supported the Nazis, you supported LTTE. So what's the difference?
Hate begets hate. Parasites like one yourself should commit suicide. Go back to your turd lands. Die Tamil Chimps die.
TamilsAreSmelly

Oakleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Weber wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Smelly fuckwit, I know this guy who post from Ottawa, He posts on Topix for the last 8 years or so. He is a muslim and by his own admittance he loves to kill children.
Now, why dont you stop breathing and save the humanity? Idiot, you must be a muslim pig or a Sinhalese disguised as an Australian. Australia is not a democracy in my opinion.
Wow... Yeah for sure. So you're saying that you claim to know of someone on the internet who admits to love killing children?. LMAO! You think people really believe your lies? It is clear that you are just a lying smelly Tamil Turdskin. And no I'm not Muslim or Sinhalese. It seems that calling people "Muslim Pig" and "Sinhalese" is your only defence to people who debunk your lies and expose you for who you truly are, a Tamil Turdskin ape.
Poulan

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Tamils are cheapest people on the earth. Curry munching pigs.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Hitchin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Aiyoh, why are all the Aussie sirs sodomizing me with splintering broomsticks? I thought Aussie sirs loved Tamil coolies like me - after all by cleaning public toilets for the past 20 years I have been a productive member of Australian society :(
Weber

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

TamilsAreSmelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... Yeah for sure. So you're saying that you claim to know of someone on the internet who admits to love killing children?. LMAO! You think people really believe your lies? It is clear that you are just a lying smelly Tamil Turdskin. And no I'm not Muslim or Sinhalese. It seems that calling people "Muslim Pig" and "Sinhalese" is your only defence to people who debunk your lies and expose you for who you truly are, a Tamil Turdskin ape.
It is so obvious that you are a Muslim, thats why you fackwit defend these jihadi Camel herders. The fact is this looser, There are millions of Iranian, Afghani and Arab refugees in Australia, they are a real threat to the mainstream Australian Christian society. They are trying to ransack our country too. Atleast tamils are not trying to usurp their adopted countries, They are law abiding citizens and most of all far more educated and entreprenuering than most of the immigrants.
Fack off you thirdworld parasite.
Weber

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Jamieson wrote:
nuke their boats. stop them from entering Australia.
If the Aborigines nuke the boats which your ancestors(convicts travelled, Australia would have been much more peaceful today.

Think about it you bird brain.
Tamils R terrorists

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Weber wrote:
<quoted text>If the Aborigines nuke the boats which your ancestors(convicts travelled, Australia would have been much more peaceful today.
demala soulja, put a dyanmite in your wifes arsehoole and explode QEW, then you can protest on Gardiner about the exploded vesi. ROFL stateless sakkiliya
TamilsAreSmelly

Oakleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Weber wrote:
<quoted text>It is so obvious that you are a Muslim, thats why you fackwit defend these jihadi Camel herders. The fact is this looser, There are millions of Iranian, Afghani and Arab refugees in Australia, they are a real threat to the mainstream Australian Christian society. They are trying to ransack our country too. Atleast tamils are not trying to usurp their adopted countries, They are law abiding citizens and most of all far more educated and entreprenuering than most of the immigrants.
Fack off you thirdworld parasite.
"It is so obvious that you are a Muslim, thats why you fackwit defend these jihadi Camel herders"

LOL! since when did I defend, in your own words a, " jihadi Camel herder"? You're making out that all people who hate turdskins like yourself are all Muslims. Lol nice comeback Tamil turdskin..but there is no logic as to why all people who hate you Tamil Turdskin refugees are Muslim. That doesn't make any sense. Muslim turdskins have nothing to do with Tamil turdskins, you are just making all this nonsense up which is pretty unsurprising as you are a Tamil turdskin. So it is obvious that you are just trying to find an insult that is worse than your kind of people "Tamil turdskins" and the only thing you can pull out of a hat is "Muslim" lol! And if you think resorting to calling people Muslims in defense for me exposing your ugly Tamil turdskin kind is a good comeback think again turdskin. All you have to do is look in the mirror and you'll see that you are not above anyone. Your posts have just lived up to my assumption that you are indeed a Tamil turdskin, it is funny to me that you say "Fack off you thirdworld parasite" when you yourself are the thirdworld parasite that everybody hates. You are not wanted anywhere. You blow yourself up turdskin.
Aussie Bloke

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Weber wrote:
<quoted text>If the Aborigines nuke the boats which your ancestors(convicts travelled, Australia would have been much more peaceful today.
you must be stupider than the average turdskin!!!! abos with nukes are you really that stupid abos couldnt even make a bow and arrow you idiot and if us whites were not here you parasite turdskins wouldnt be here as there would be nothing here & no whites to exploit you dumb inbred fool surely your mother & father were brother and sister
Ebby

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Tamils are poo eating pigs
Ebby

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

<quoted text> You are Sri Lankan government agent, who has falsely run Canada claiming asylum'
You have posted this same Sri Lankan government propaganda video many times in this forum. We all know the Sri Lankan government has prepared many of these videos as an argument to justify its genocide and Un crimes enquiry.

Can you tell us all why the war started in the first place. What's your point of view.
Allah Spoons

Balwyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Aiyoh, why are all the Aussie sirs sodomizing me with splintering broomsticks? I thought Aussie sirs loved Tamil coolies like me - after all by cleaning public toilets for the past 20 years I have been a productive member of Australian society :(
You are not Siva as he is posting from Australia so please post in your own right and leave Siva to be ridiculed by the rest of us
If you want to join in his humiliation by all means, post if not don't use his blog name
By the way he writes he obviously is learned and I doubt he is a toilet cleaner unless they are now writing more interesting literature in toilets but I still think he is a taxi driver
Deturdskinlam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

THE ALPHA MALE wrote:
Spice girls were my favourite.
And my star is Rowan Atkinson (mr.Bean, Johny English, etc).
We still love the Back street boys.
And i love Birmingham.
You are a tool that posts nonsense
Siva Sankaran Sarma

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Ebby wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us all why the war started in the first place. What's your point of view.
It's because we Tamil coolies were angry that our white sirs left and handed Sri Lanka back to its original owners, the Sinhalese. The white sirs used to throw us Tamil coolies their table scraps in return for the decades we spent licking their pukas (arses), a privilege we no longer had after Independence :(
Jacksonville

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Tamil chimps are best slaves. My personal servant is a tamil chimps from india.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••