Island students dance with pride to honour king

Aug 10, 2013 Full story: Fiji Times

IT was a proud performance by the Tongan Students Association as they performed at the opening ceremony of the USP Open Day.

Full Story

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2013
sorry lot
Lifuka

Provo, UT

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Ko e me'a pe ia ke fai kapau 'oku nau fiefia ke fakahoko ia. If not, they could have stayed home and watch TV. It is all in the mind. Malo ia ho'omou lava atu 'e kimoutolu e ngaue ko ia. 'Ofa atu.
Why

La Jolla, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2013
'oku 'ikai koha'anau loto koe polokama ia 'ae university ku fklele fkta'u pe ia OPEN DAY pea kuopau ke taki taha fai 'ehe fonua 'enau faiva kihe 'aho katoanga .....moe 'iai 'ae ha'ele 'ai Tama Tui koe fakalangilangi he 'aho .....same tat ku fa'a fai ngaahi ako i NZ ......ka 'oku 'ikai koenau toki faiva pe he 'iai 'ae Tama Tu'i ........koe fakama'ala'ala pe he koe konga pe ia 'enau 'ihe USP ....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 14, 2013
boruone77 or Angus McLean is one jealous anti-tongan pig. Boruone77's diatribes on YouTube against us tonga and tongans are well known. he lives in sydney and hates us tongans who we try to build good lives in our island nation. you come to tonga Gus McLean and helpt out and stop venting from your ivory tower from a foreign country
Epa

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Aug 15, 2013
anana68 wrote:
boruone77 or Angus McLean is one jealous anti-tongan pig. Boruone77's diatribes on YouTube against us tonga and tongans are well known. he lives in sydney and hates us tongans who we try to build good lives in our island nation. you come to tonga Gus McLean and helpt out and stop venting from your ivory tower from a foreign country
You can catch him on 0800-rent-a-protest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Dana Robertson 28,302
ABC thriller Hiding is Australia's version of B... 15 hr bob 1
Fiji-born takes stand in Sacramento court (Nov '08) 22 hr Rocky 32
House in uproar after PM hires his own son Wed uiha 24
The Duke of Edinburgh has been awarded a Knight... Wed Last Aussie Natio... 12
Micronesians In America - "How Come? Mushroom F... (Aug '07) Wed BANBANG-Arizona 718
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) Wed silent obsever 39
More from around the web