Senseless violence a symptom of Tonga's deeper social trauma

Sep 3, 2013 Full story: Matangi Tonga 47

Violence is a learned behavior. Community violence is a traumatic event that is a bad symptom of something that has reached deep into our society.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Lets start by getting rid of the criminals first
Lole

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Ka kele pe 'a mata vai pea 'e kele ai pe mo mui vai.. malo...
Sasa

Australia

#3 Sep 5, 2013
they need anger management and should attend AA classes
Lifuka

Tonga

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Sasa wrote:
they need anger management and should attend AA classes
Ha ha ha! All for you Sasa. What comes out of one's mouth reflects exactly what it upstairs. People need to cool off.
eagger

Tonga

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Violence has got to end. I mean i feel safer in Tonga than in NZ but still, i think we should keep up the pressure on reducing domestic violence and school and alcohol related violence. Domestic ones to ensure our future generation don't suffer wounds that even time wound struggle to heal, school so kids don't think violence is also part of their education. And alcohol violence coz it causes family problems and ruins everybodys night.
Toni

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Spanking your children is a Senseless Violence.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2013
eagger wrote:
Violence has got to end. I mean i feel safer in Tonga than in NZ but still, i think we should keep up the pressure on reducing domestic violence and school and alcohol related violence. Domestic ones to ensure our future generation don't suffer wounds that even time wound struggle to heal, school so kids don't think violence is also part of their education. And alcohol violence coz it causes family problems and ruins everybodys night.
I remember when i was in toga in 2006, working for the Red Cross teaching the locals about proper hygiene, when the riots broke out. It was awful. hihihi

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Toni wrote:
Spanking your children is a Senseless Violence.
spare the rod, spoil the child... beat that little siko..hihihi

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#9 Sep 6, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when i was in toga in 2006, working for the Red Cross teaching the locals about proper hygiene, when the riots broke out. It was awful. hihihi
I remember your passionate demonstrations on cleaning the toilet correctly.....when you sticked your bare hand in that siko filled bowl and started scrubbing left everyone amazed....my toilet has been sparkling clean from that day on....of course I use gloves...I hope you don't lick your fingers when you eat....hihihihihi...malo hygiene man!!!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 6, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> I remember your passionate demonstrations on cleaning the toilet correctly.....when you sticked your bare hand in that siko filled bowl and started scrubbing left everyone amazed....my toilet has been sparkling clean from that day on....of course I use gloves...I hope you don't lick your fingers when you eat....hihihihihi...malo hygiene man!!!
hihihi, you must suffer from short term memory loss because that was Uncle Sione's department, I was there only to supervise..hihihi

Honolulu, Hi

#11 Sep 6, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
hihihi, you must suffer from short term memory loss because that was Uncle Sione's department, I was there only to supervise..hihihi
nope I remember vividly cause unko sione always used gloves that damn Sissy...you were the only true warrior going in unprotected....hihihihihi...vi va Samoa!!!!...lmao

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> nope I remember vividly cause unko sione always used gloves that damn Sissy...you were the only true warrior going in unprotected....hihihihihi...vi va Samoa!!!!...lmao
i do remember you now, when i first arrived in toga, i saw brown stains around your mouth and when you tried to greet me with a kiss, i quickly backed away because your mouth smelled like siko. I asked you why you have siko stains around your mouth, you said you eat siko because it acts as a appetite suppressant and you were trying to lose 325 pounds. I had to tell you to stop because it is not healthy to eat your own siko....hhihihi
Toni

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2013
Polo that was stupid and wrong. It was not funny.

Honolulu, Hi

#14 Sep 6, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
i do remember you now, when i first arrived in toga, i saw brown stains around your mouth and when you tried to greet me with a kiss, i quickly backed away because your mouth smelled like siko. I asked you why you have siko stains around your mouth, you said you eat siko because it acts as a appetite suppressant and you were trying to lose 325 pounds. I had to tell you to stop because it is not healthy to eat your own siko....hhihihi
hihihihihi....we heard a hygiene expert was coming so we told unko sione to go play a prank on you...don't lie we all saw you wipe the siko from siones mouth with your bare hand.....hahahahaha

Honolulu, Hi

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Toni wrote:
hes only funny when hes not mad...hihihihi

Location hidden

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Toni wrote:
tears* hihihi

Location hidden

#17 Sep 6, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihihihi....we heard a hygiene expert was coming so we told unko sione to go play a prank on you...don't lie we all saw you wipe the siko from siones mouth with your bare hand.....hahahahaha
whatever you say siko breath...hihihi
Sasa

Australia

#19 Sep 9, 2013
why don't they offer free counciling for the violent toga's , the ones that drink become worse and beat the old and the handicap at most times , i think toga people shouldn't drink as it increases their violent behavior , my toga neighbor always drinks and beats up hs ms , it's so bad she ends up in hospital every fortnight , it's really sad
Sasa

Australia

#20 Sep 9, 2013
then he goes church and preaches , so weird
Toni

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2013
Sasa go help the Samoa. We don't need your crap. Samoan eat too much that's why they are always on welfare line.they eat drink sleep no job. They used the system to get fat like a hippo. It's so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr Toko2014 14,014
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 2 hr Omarjan Azari 205
Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour ... 2 hr Omarjan Azari 5
Election results 2014: Winston Peters blames La... 2 hr Omarjan Azari 1
Election 2014: Cunliffe vows to stay on as Labo... 3 hr were fked 10
Dargaville's Jack Fannon calls it a day 3 hr Down at the RSA 3
El Nino may bring drought to Tonga 7 hr Josh 2
•••

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE