Geert Wilders in Australia, February 2013

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Slackbastard

Muslim-hating Dutch rightist Geert Wilders is gonna be touring Down Under in a few weeks.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
klim

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 5, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit to being a little relieved that my previous post (#25) did not attract howls of protest.
Allow me therefore to expand upon it further.
Returning to the theme of this thread, and in particular, things Islamic, in modern times there could not be a starker example of Australia's collective failure to 'keep its ear to the ground'.
For decades infiltration by Muslims into western countries has been gathering momentum. Many of those countries are ancestral lands of many Australians. One by one each of those infiltrated countries has reached a crisis point brought on by Islamic impact on social cohesiveness.
Thus we have the eruptions witnessed in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Britain to name a few. In every case Muslim immigrants have imposed their values like no other ideology, to the point that the local population has run out of patience and some have taken countermeasures.
There have been spectacular, costly and protracted riots in several of those countries. Denmark has seriously explored a scheme whereby it would be regarded as cost-effective to actually pay resident Muslims their fare out of Denmark before their parasitic presence bleeds the nation's economy dry.
France has taken some bold and controversial steps in adapting aspects of its legislation to counter objectionable Muslim customs. Wherever Muslim numbers build up tensions soon reach crisis point, which broadly speaking has been flaring over there for at least a decade already.
Meanwhile what has Australia been doing?
Importing some 158,000 migrants (mostly Muslim) per year during which time the next nearest Muslim intake has been the US, absorbing some 35,000 Muslims per year, into a country with 15 times our population to begin with.
What do Australia's blissfully complacent leaders have to say about this? Only the sort of clichés and platitudes that herald the alarming accomplice of complacency ... Hubris.
They typically spout words to the effect that Europe, Scandinavia etc pursue a flawed model of Multiculturalism. Australia's is different ... we won't be making the same mistakes.
WHY NOT??
There is no reason to believe that Australians are intrinsically LESS smart that than our forebears on the other side if the world. But by that same token what on Earth gives Chris Bowen and his lapdogs the idea that we are any MORE smart either? Does he think that there is something in the water here that makes Australians less prone to the same mistakes already made by Europe in managing Muslims?
If we sit idly by and take no measures, then we are headed straight for the same mistakes and the same consequences now causing chaos in other western countries.
This brings me back to my earlier point about 'keeping our (national) ear to the ground'. If we had been doing that when we should have, then perhaps we would not need to be having conversations like this now.
Instead our leaders (and I suspect many of ourselves) have ignored the distant warnings, scuttled for cover behind the anaesthetic of political correctness ("Islam is a religion of Peace"), and are now on the brink of suffering the not-so-distant penalty for thinking that Australian society is somehow special enough to be immune.
Therefore it is vital for our future that not only Geert Wilders be given a fair and attentive hearing here, but any other exponents with his type of message. These are the people whose countries have already endured our own impending future ... one that we badly need to avoid.
You ARE on the money. Well said.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 5, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
You can say that about yourself seeing you are a figment of our imagination.
The Aggrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The header says that Gert is a Muslim hater but I don't see him as this as all as all he is doing is protecting Dutch peoples from other peoples who are building on their religion in Hollands back yard and Holland is paying for it is lost identity that has been taken away by the faster growing immigrant culture that could exceed the traditional population .
That's an odd thing for a Bender Muzzie ladyboy monkey needing ESL lessons to say. In any case:

We are not interested:

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs.

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

NEVER RETURN

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 5, 2013
 
There's a lot of scat play here.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Feb 5, 2013
 
The Aggrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an odd thing for a Bender Muzzie ladyboy monkey needing ESL lessons to say. In any case:
We are not interested:
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs.
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.
NEVER RETURN
LIAR !
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR !
Hey Bender you admitted to being a Muzzie ladyboy monkey or one of the one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer did.

Why else would you spend so much time on the Syrian forum?

In any case:

We are not interested:

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs.

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

NEVER RETURN

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Feb 5, 2013
 
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bender you admitted to being a Muzzie ladyboy monkey or one of the one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer did.
Why else would you spend so much time on the Syrian forum?
In any case:
We are not interested:
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs.
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.
NEVER RETURN
LIAR!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
Post your proof to prove it Muzzie Bender WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE TOOOT TOOOT.....WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE....TOOOT TOOOT TOOOOT.....!!! too.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Feb 6, 2013
 
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your proof to prove it Muzzie Bender WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE TOOOT TOOOT.....WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE WOBBLE....TOOOT TOOOT TOOOOT.....!!! too.
Your replies are proof enough .
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your replies are proof enough .
Of what, Jew boy?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Feb 6, 2013
 
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what, Jew boy?
Your dishonesty
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dishonesty
What dishonesty?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Feb 6, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
What dishonesty?
Yours
Independant from Labour

Caulfield North, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Feb 6, 2013
 
klim wrote:
Gotta love the Dutch.
The idiotic Nazis of WWII opened the eyes of the Dutch as to what evil idiots can do to a country over time. Very practical people the Dutch, tolerant to a degree but dislike the likes of a rabble minority calling the shots.
Gert Wilders is simply telling the world as it is. The Dutch now mandate fluency in the Dutch language to obtain citizenship.
The old rule of doing what the Romans do in Rome is being applied to anyone seeking a life in The Netherlands. Why should a minority upset and agitate to support their diabolical and extreme nonsense called religion.
Wilders doesn't hold back.
True.
But we must also remember that Holland is now almost completely Islamised, and has no hope of freeing itself from this problem.

For many years the extreme left Dutch politicians had an anything goes mentality ranging from allowing prostitution, pot and Islam and introducing suppression of free speech.

Holland is the first western nation to fall to racist Islam. The defeat just hasn't been announced yet.
Klim

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Feb 6, 2013
 
Independant from Labour wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
But we must also remember that Holland is now almost completely Islamised, and has no hope of freeing itself from this problem.
For many years the extreme left Dutch politicians had an anything goes mentality ranging from allowing prostitution, pot and Islam and introducing suppression of free speech.
Holland is the first western nation to fall to racist Islam. The defeat just hasn't been announced yet.
We can interpret facts anyway we want and what you say has merit.

I suggest that on the face of it the situation looks ugly, however only six percent are muslim,(six in every hundred - they're not that powerful).

The tide is turning, as announced by the Dutch government, on the abandonment of a multicultural society, having to be fluent in the Dutch language, returning to a Dutch society etc.

Wilders is ensuring the world hears of the Dutch experience.

Never say die. The Dutch have overcome a former invasion/occupation in the past and will do so again. M.O.O.
Adolf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bring him on, about time we allowed some1 like this chap here to speak the truth, after all, if the Fed Govt allows Muslim extremists in2 the country to preach their vile hatred then this man should be no exception.
We ARE HERE TO STAY

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

I am an Arab and Mulsim who lives in Australia without being applogetic to any redneck cracker or filthy convictson. We live here on equal base of rights and responsibilty before the law. We owe the Anglo-Saxons(devils)nothing.
Time will come when we shut the filthy mouths of Zionists dogs like G.wilders and Fred Nile and Dany nallia. Geert Wilder is a Zionist Jews who is spreading lies and haterd about Muslims all over Europe and by doing so he has made himslef a celebrity.
extremists can be you

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 7, 2013
 
We ARE HERE TO STAY wrote:
I am an Arab and Mulsim who lives in Australia without being applogetic to any redneck cracker or filthy convictson. We live here on equal base of rights and responsibilty before the law. We owe the Anglo-Saxons(devils)nothing.
Time will come when we shut the filthy mouths of Zionists dogs like G.wilders and Fred Nile and Dany nallia. Geert Wilder is a Zionist Jews who is spreading lies and haterd about Muslims all over Europe and by doing so he has made himslef a celebrity.
Live near where all the Muslim shootings happened, do you? Because the people involved in those shootings and the Melbourne ones, obviously live a moral life based on equal rights and responsibility before the law. Oh, and acceptance of others.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We ARE HERE TO STAY wrote:
I am an Arab and Mulsim who lives in Australia without being applogetic to any redneck cracker or filthy convictson. We live here on equal base of rights and responsibilty before the law. We owe the Anglo-Saxons(devils)nothing.
Time will come when we shut the filthy mouths of Zionists dogs like G.wilders and Fred Nile and Dany nallia. Geert Wilder is a Zionist Jews who is spreading lies and haterd about Muslims all over Europe and by doing so he has made himslef a celebrity.
The main problem with Muslims, particularly Arabs, is the attempted deflection of everyone of the many problems that Islam has. In other words, Muslims blame everyone else for problems that they have generated.
Fix your own problems before u point the finger at others.
Wilders is a mild and justified reaction to the issues that are of your own doing.
you are sick

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We ARE HERE TO STAY wrote:
I am an Arab and Mulsim who lives in Australia without being applogetic to any redneck cracker or filthy convictson. We live here on equal base of rights and responsibilty before the law. We owe the Anglo-Saxons(devils)nothing.
Time will come when we shut the filthy mouths of Zionists dogs like G.wilders and Fred Nile and Dany nallia. Geert Wilder is a Zionist Jews who is spreading lies and haterd about Muslims all over Europe and by doing so he has made himslef a celebrity.
My my, what an attractive little thing you are. Are all arab muslims so fair-minded and non-threatening?

You don't have to answer that, your post says it all.

And you wonder why there's a Geert Wilders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of473
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oceania Discussions

Search the Oceania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Australian cruise passengers 'frightened, conce... 10 min Indian gutter rat 4
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 2 hr NoMo 7,825
Let Australians adopt our children 5 hr Corrector 10
Japan's Abe declares 'special relationship' wit... 6 hr Lamb sausage 48
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 6 hr Aussie Bloke 298
Tonga High School dux excels in languages (Dec '09) 9 hr Belle Pusiaki 49
'Give up Lau' 11 hr uiha 169
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••