Final act: Togiola signs land lease with Samoa

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: Samoa News 110

Outgoing Gov. Togiola Tulafono yesterday, in his final acts as governor, signed the lease between Samoa and American Samoa, where a one acre property near Apia will be allocated to the Territory to set up an office.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jim Masaniai

Tempe, AZ

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Governor Lolo Moliga is searching for all the monies were allocated for roadway projects are missing. also all other funds for infrastructures wise are also missing. I wonder if the FBI can look at those foreign Bank under the moving out Governor and his administration might have a knowledge to where all the funds are deposit into.
pago flyer

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2013
When we had a white governor, there was NO problem with missing funds, NO aiga system...you get my drift.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Jim Masaniai wrote:
Governor Lolo Moliga is searching for all the monies were allocated for roadway projects are missing. also all other funds for infrastructures wise are also missing. I wonder if the FBI can look at those foreign Bank under the moving out Governor and his administration might have a knowledge to where all the funds are deposit into.
This is not a surprise.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2013
pago flyer wrote:
When we had a white governor, there was NO problem with missing funds, NO aiga system...you get my drift.
it's typical in the Samoan community to eat funds, steal from other's when they get the chance. Please let u all pray for our dear Samoa to stop doing these type of low life things... Faafetai. LOL

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>it's typical in the Samoan community to eat funds, steal from other's when they get the chance. Please let u all pray for our dear Samoa to stop doing these type of low life things... Faafetai. LOL
Hmmmm that happens as well in Tonga...big time.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm that happens as well in Tonga...big time.
It happens in Tonga...big time, but theres a difference...you cannot complain...its the law...lol

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 26, 2013
pago flyer wrote:
When we had a white governor, there was NO problem with missing funds, NO aiga system...you get my drift.
ever visited the Chicago Political System?

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>ever visited the Chicago Political System?
or better yet just type political crime in the U.S. and it will give you a load of kaliga papa'e....se ufren makuai e fia palagi keel lou makafs

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2013
soia wrote:
<quoted text>It happens in Tonga...big time, but theres a difference...you cannot complain...its the law...lol
funny how the divided Samoa have to conduct business this way. so sad. LOL
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>funny how the divided Samoa have to conduct business this way. so sad. LOL
Still Samoan pride though, one love, one people. Nothing new, Irelands, Virgin Islands, Koreas, China(Hong Kong), etc..all divided

Tonga is one country but it depends on other countries to survive..leeching commoners, no wonder they swimming over to samoa..lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Samoan pride though, one love, one people. Nothing new, Irelands, Virgin Islands, Koreas, China(Hong Kong), etc..all divided
Tonga is one country but it depends on other countries to survive..leeching commoners, no wonder they swimming over to samoa..lol
obviously not proud enough to die for what you believe in and keep united... Malie Amerika Samoa Mo Germany Samoa! LOL
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>obviously not proud enough to die for what you believe in and keep united... Malie Amerika Samoa Mo Germany Samoa! LOL
LOL... lets start another riot, and afterwards ask other countries for money to fix it back up.. yeah.. leeching society..lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... lets start another riot, and afterwards ask other countries for money to fix it back up.. yeah.. leeching society..lol
which Samoa are your parents from? LOL
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>obviously not proud enough to die for what you believe in and keep united... Malie Amerika Samoa Mo Germany Samoa! LOL
Now PK wants to be like Braveheart.. freeddoommm!!!!!lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>which Samoa are your parents from? LOL
Dad from American Samoa and mom from Samoa. Thanks for asking. Where are yours from?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad from American Samoa and mom from Samoa. Thanks for asking. Where are yours from?
oh... so you are afakasi Amerikan Samoan and German Samoan. malie half n half.. lmao haha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh... so you are afakasi Amerikan Samoan and German Samoan. malie half n half.. lmao haha
yeah represent, so where are yours from?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 26, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah represent, so where are yours from?
Tonga and Samoa!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Tonga and Samoa!
lol.. another wannabe...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 26, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. another wannabe...lol
I'm part Samoan. Witnessed their gay ways and have disowned my Samoan blood.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 34 min piratefighting 15,325
Judge seeks advice on Afghan murder (Feb '11) 36 min Easanoor 3
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 2 hr everyday Australian 1
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 3 hr Kepe Kabua Kabua 544
New Zealand PM John Key Aware of Kiwis Joining ... 3 hr beatlesinthebog 17
Seruiratu to workers: Differences aside 3 hr Ally McCoist 3
For Australian Muslims, security crackdown is c... 4 hr Betty Boop 129

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE