Tongan coronation plans firming up

Feb 18, 2008 Full story: Marianas Variety 151

The coronation of Tonga's monarch, King George V, will be marked by a week of celebrations here in Nuku'alofa on July 30- Aug. via Marianas Variety

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
siu

Auckland, New Zealand

#146 Mar 3, 2010
hye to all relatives i m prescott and bloomfield so i love to all of u that reads my comments it's a pleasure to meet u all one day bye.
siu prescott

Auckland, New Zealand

#147 Mar 3, 2010
hye guys it's your little sister lot's of love from me and i wish you a happy life for yous also my family.
siu prescott

Auckland, New Zealand

#148 Mar 3, 2010
malo e lelei ko hoku ko siu prescott ko u ma'u ha 'ofa lahi ki he'eku famili mo 'eku fa'e he ngaue lahi 'oku ne fakahoko ma'a kimautolu 'ofa lahi atu bye.
siu prescott

Auckland, New Zealand

#149 Mar 3, 2010
hye i love you mama and papa sad you pass away love you all.
Mele

Auckland, New Zealand

#150 May 16, 2011
Malo lelei ko hoku hingoa ko siu mou fefe hake ofa atu bye.
malia

Auckland, New Zealand

#151 May 16, 2011
Hey toko fefe hake fuoloa ho puli haha
sifa

Auckland, New Zealand

#152 May 16, 2011
tokouA KE FEFE HAKE MA'U HA OFA LAHI ATU KA KOE LOVE U BYE
Siiiiiiiu

Satellite Provider

#153 Jun 27, 2011
Hey ke fefe hake ke manatui au
Bill Pugh

Blacktown, Australia

#154 Aug 2, 2013
Have been trying to contact you but did not get the correct email address for you and it came back

Would you please phone me on 32722411

Bill
Lifuka

Provo, UT

#155 Aug 3, 2013
Leli wrote:
People are not involved in this celebration beside making pola ... so out of touch with its people..
'Ai atu a ho kakai ke nau kau atu he lau... just for the time being..lol
Kataki 'o tukunoa'i. Malo ia kapau 'oku 'ikai fakakavenga'i 'a e kakai. Ko e ha te tau toe ui kavenga ai?
Lifuka

Provo, UT

#156 Aug 3, 2013
Malia Fleming wrote:
Greetings my fellow Tongans
Palace Office has advised that the "Government has established a person of contact for the coronation. This person is Mr Sitiveni Finau (email address sfinau@mpei.gov.to)and he is the information Officer for Coronation related activities".
If you have any further e-mails or questions regarding the coronation, I would be most grateful if you could please e-mail Sitiveni directly as he has more information that i do on the Sub-Committees and coronation progress.
Kind Regards,
Malia Fleming
HM Queen Salote's younger sister FAkatoumafi's grandaughter.
www.palaceoffice.gov.to
p.s. In response to user id."interested party" abovementioned,asking where do i live in Tonga?, My family's residence is on the same street as Hon.Fakafanua's Residence (whom is married to HM Queen Mata'aho's younger Sister Kalolaine which is one of the Royal HOuseholds where the entire Royal Tongan Family use to live. Hon.Fakafanua's matapule built his white pillar Royal Residence and then ours. However, i am in Brisbane, Australia visiting family.
Humility is an attribute that is lacked nowadays. How come the rightful lineage is always humble and the Fua Vao people are always the ones who fakatete'e their connection to the Royal Family. What a world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 32 min NoMo 27,002
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 3 hr First Fijian 1,969
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... Fri CACAtracker 17
Nothing Common about stunning slice of history Fri LMR 11
Family of student travelling to Australia when ... Fri Moo 1
Tim Harper: PM back on top in parliamentary sea... Thu no Wynne situation 1
Jewish leaders pan Australian lawmakers' attemp... Dec 17 The Awakener 44
More from around the web