New Zealand Lawmakers Expected To Approve Gay Marriage Bill

Apr 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

Big crowds are expected to be on hand to witness Labour MP Louisa Wall's marriage equality member's bill receive its third reading in Parliament.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOAN OFFER

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Need a Business Loan and Personal Loans from NZ$5000 NZ$10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 1 to 10 years. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours. For more Info contact us today via email:queenwilliam21@gmail.com

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Stirrer will be there I'm sure.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Don't know what that first post is about, but this Gay Marriage Bill is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. If it was subject to a binding referendum, it wouldn't stand a bolters show of getting through.

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Gutsfull wrote:
Don't know what that first post is about, but this Gay Marriage Bill is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. If it was subject to a binding referendum, it wouldn't stand a bolters show of getting through.
The govt isn't too bothered about democracy anymore, except that we still get a vote every 3 years.
Changes to a country's constitution are always put to a binding referendum, but not here in old NZ, this year we will have a new constitution based on Treaty Principles and granting the Waitangi Tribunal the power to veto Parliament.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>The govt isn't too bothered about democracy anymore, except that we still get a vote every 3 years.
Changes to a country's constitution are always put to a binding referendum, but not here in old NZ, this year we will have a new constitution based on Treaty Principles and granting the Waitangi Tribunal the power to veto Parliament.
Yes, this constitutional review is a worry. I'm highly suspicious of the makeup of the review panel, and highly doubtful there will be much in the way of consideration of any submissions, if any at all. With very few even knowing anything about it. The media exposure for the review has been pretty pathetic for starters.

The way things are headed, one day in the not too distant we could well have to consider getting out of here and leaving the greenies,the homos and the Maoris to it.
Alain Leveque

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

chutiya ho.

Chup Ke Chut Hai, Chootadchod.

Chale Jao, Jaa Apni Bajaa

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Alain Leveque wrote:
chutiya ho.
Chup Ke Chut Hai, Chootadchod.
Chale Jao, Jaa Apni Bajaa
My sentiment exactly!

“Educating Utus”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
The way things are headed, one day in the not too distant we could well have to consider getting out of here and leaving the greenies,the homos and the Maoris to it.
1,000 kiwis a week have already figured that out.
The Maoris will eventually follow too, once they've figured out sponging off the greenies and gays will bear little fruit.
Hopefully the Australian govt will have the sense not to enter into a Treaty and centuries of litigation.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>the greenies and gays will bear little fruit.
Indeed, and just imagine what kind of thinking the new generation of little fruits will have!
normalprick

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

in the 60s we didnt talk too much about homos
in the 70s we started to talk about them
in the 80s we legalised it
in 90s they se started to celebrate themselves(hero parades etc
in 2000s we started to accept MP'S people in power etc who were that way
next step will be its COMPULSOR
we are fcked( up the bum)
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

normalprick wrote:
in the 60s we didnt talk too much about homos
in the 70s we started to talk about them
in the 80s we legalised it
in 90s they se started to celebrate themselves(hero parades etc
in 2000s we started to accept MP'S people in power etc who were that way
next step will be its COMPULSOR
we are fcked( up the bum)
Dont forget that marriage means marriage and with that comes more immigration ,now Hon Ching Fukyk will say he wants his cousin long Dong Suk here as they are gay lovers and intend to be married.
Still Smokin

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Disgrace for New Zealand as the Labour Party and other gays run wild in the streets. Simply shocking gay marriage and constitutional reviews are taking with out public mandates.
bum root mandate

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

ewwwwww!
shyzee rod

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

pooooo!
DaTruth

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

They might as wells legalize Polygamous Marriages now, if it's all about equality smh
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

DaTruth wrote:
They might as wells legalize Polygamous Marriages now, if it's all about equality smh
Thats a damn good point.....and not a bad idea!
Mouthfull

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

about time now I can come out of the closet and marry my cute pakeha lover---choice
Mouthfull

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

^^ Look at that stupid Pro Pakeha wishing to be me, a Maori. You would never see that the other way around :)

Anyway i'm not too concerned with gays, atleast they have more balls than Pro Pakeha.
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Mouthfull wrote:
about time now I can come out of the closet and marry my cute pakeha lover---choice
Whats his name?
Mouthfull

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>Whats his name?
Phil McCracken

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••