War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Melbourne, Australia

#2101 Feb 23, 2013
Convict wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh yeah wouldnt count on the US comming to save you.
They are Broke. You should read the report on Wired regarding the effects that Sequestration is going to have on the Navy. If shit goes down which it will we are on our own. And seriously the US is in a really bad way as is the UK. Do you know that the reason the UK is not helping the French in Mali is because they still have not replenshied their gear from the Libya campaign. And besides they have only 10 Warships to protect their own coast. Its just as well the Indo's do not have the type of equipment transportation they would need to set up a beach head or we would be F U C K E D. And your right if you think they are a pack of angry muslims and we are infidels. And of course they are pissed off because of East Timor.
Just take a holiday over there but make sure you get all the Insurance you can afford.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/tweet...
well, im only assuming this scenario would happen if indonesia tried to invade australia, because it wouldnt happen the other way around. im sure australia would get help from somewhere, with all of our uranium supplies and other mineral resources required by the world. im sure if indonesia can manage to obtain the equipment to make it a possibilty, no reason why australia couldnt obtain the equipment to protect itself in the same timeframe

Melbourne, Australia

#2102 Feb 23, 2013
i wouldnt holiday in indonesia if it was free fully paid. i can think of a million better places to go on holidays
Anonymous

London, UK

#2103 Feb 23, 2013
Convict wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh yeah wouldnt count on the US comming to save you.
They are Broke. You should read the report on Wired regarding the effects that Sequestration is going to have on the Navy. If shit goes down which it will we are on our own. And seriously the US is in a really bad way as is the UK. Do you know that the reason the UK is not helping the French in Mali is because they still have not replenshied their gear from the Libya campaign. And besides they have only 10 Warships to protect their own coast. Its just as well the Indo's do not have the type of equipment transportation they would need to set up a beach head or we would be F U C K E D. And your right if you think they are a pack of angry muslims and we are infidels. And of course they are pissed off because of East Timor.
Just take a holiday over there but make sure you get all the Insurance you can afford.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/tweet...
The uk has two brand new aircraft supercarriers, the most advanced in the world, they also have a new fleet of destroyers, again the moat advanced in the world, and theory new frigates. The UK has just built a new fleet of nuclear submarines, the most advanced unfilled USA build their new fleet, the UK and USA ate the. only countries with fifth generation fighter jets. The UK has the third biggest military budget on earth, their ate only three blue water navies in the world, UK, USA, France. UK is the second biggest military power in the world.
Anonymous

London, UK

#2104 Feb 23, 2013
If Indonesia attacked Australia, Britain would crush them, were not in Mali because its a ex French colony, we help our ex colonies, they help theirs
Truth

UK

#2105 Feb 23, 2013
Did you just look at the European statastics that are putting themselves on top of the charts Lol ! Britain is weak .
Truth

UK

#2106 Feb 23, 2013
Did you see how embarrassing it was when France and Britain dropped bombs on Libya Lol ! America had to intervene because both Britain and France were running out of ammo Lol !
freak

Indonesia

#2108 Feb 23, 2013
mengele jr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that though,
Asian countries look the same to me, which is backward and cant be compared to Europe or any countries in the west except for some exceptional ones like HK and Singapore.
Malaysia I think is pretty decent, but they have too many stinking Indians
the only redeeming factor in Thailand and Philippines is that their girls are cheap, even here
Indonesia however is a total bullshit country, their women are fugly in that rag they call hijab. Bali is decent, but I'd rather refer Bali as part of Australia. I'd trade Perth with Bali anytime.
hahaha an idiotic aussie it show how idiotic your people. free Aborigin..free aborigin.....
freak

Indonesia

#2109 Feb 23, 2013
how many illegal people come to aussie ? do you count it ? hwo many workers come to aussie? do you cout it? in 2030 50% of aussie are from asia, you know why? thats is a cheap way to invade aussie hahaha enjoy it mate
freak

Indonesia

#2110 Feb 23, 2013
straa wrote:
If Indonesia attacked Australia, Britain would crush them, were not in Mali because its a ex French colony, we help our ex colonies, they help theirs
hahaha do you have money? is country is broke now hahahaha. just in your dream

Australia

#2111 Feb 23, 2013
freak wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha an idiotic aussie it show how idiotic your people. free Aborigin..free aborigin.....
what the heck are you trying to say? i cant understand your english at all. try finishing words and sentences, and then grouping them together so they make sense

Australia

#2113 Feb 23, 2013
@freak. what, what, what? me no understand your big speak not right
Steve

Castle Hill, Australia

#2114 Feb 23, 2013
freak wrote:
how many illegal people come to aussie ? do you count it ? hwo many workers come to aussie? do you cout it? in 2030 50% of aussie are from asia, you know why? thats is a cheap way to invade aussie hahaha enjoy it mate
Yep, & there's going to be plenty of Aussie men coming to Asia to enjoy a much cheaper lifestyle & shagging all your women, hahaha I will enjoy it mate!
Smpk O

Surabaya, Indonesia

#2115 Feb 23, 2013
I have friends in melbourne, both citizens or students..., I hope both Indonesia and Australia could build economic strength, trust, establish a peaceful, peace is better than war..

Melbourne, Australia

#2116 Feb 23, 2013
Smpk O wrote:
I have friends in melbourne, both citizens or students..., I hope both Indonesia and Australia could build economic strength, trust, establish a peaceful, peace is better than war..
i would rather we have nothing to do with each other and mind our own business as we have nothing in common....... and not have a war
freak

Indonesia

#2117 Feb 23, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, & there's going to be plenty of Aussie men coming to Asia to enjoy a much cheaper lifestyle & shagging all your women, hahaha I will enjoy it mate!
hahahaha not connect betwen quote n comment hahahaha
MoaMoa

Surabaya, Indonesia

#2118 Feb 23, 2013
back to the eighties wrote:
@freak. what, what, what? me no understand your big speak not right
Nothing special man..It's easy to work in your country, by internet we make application..intervewed by phone and skype and gotcha...

Do you believed that 15% Oz apartment bought by Indonesians. Like this one in Sidney.
"Sydney is a destination school for Asians, about 50% of the schools there are from Asia, including Indonesia. Currently, the biggest investor in the Australian property buyers are from China, Malaysia, Indonesia, "he said.
Head of Major Client Relations Austalasian Region Crown Group Prisca Heprana said occupancy (occupancy) in Sydney reached 99%. "70% of buyers are investors from Indonesia. They usually use the rent to pay the mortgage bank, "she said.
Today, he continued, Crown Group offers products in the Sydney property worth Rp10 trillion to the upper middle segment of Indonesia. The product consists of three projects, namely Top Ryde City Living, Viking by Crown, and V by Crown.
"Top Ryde City Living is seven apartment towers with an investment of Rp 4, 5 trillion, Viking Crown tall by 9 floors with an investment of Rp2, 5 trillion, and V by Crown worth Rp3 trillion. Crown V consists of 504 luxury apartments which we offer at a price of Rp 3 billion to 10 billion per unit, "he explained.

Melbourne, Australia

#2119 Feb 23, 2013
MoaMoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing special man..It's easy to work in your country, by internet we make application..intervewed by phone and skype and gotcha...
Do you believed that 15% Oz apartment bought by Indonesians. Like this one in Sidney.
"Sydney is a destination school for Asians, about 50% of the schools there are from Asia, including Indonesia. Currently, the biggest investor in the Australian property buyers are from China, Malaysia, Indonesia, "he said.
Head of Major Client Relations Austalasian Region Crown Group Prisca Heprana said occupancy (occupancy) in Sydney reached 99%. "70% of buyers are investors from Indonesia. They usually use the rent to pay the mortgage bank, "she said.
Today, he continued, Crown Group offers products in the Sydney property worth Rp10 trillion to the upper middle segment of Indonesia. The product consists of three projects, namely Top Ryde City Living, Viking by Crown, and V by Crown.
"Top Ryde City Living is seven apartment towers with an investment of Rp 4, 5 trillion, Viking Crown tall by 9 floors with an investment of Rp2, 5 trillion, and V by Crown worth Rp3 trillion. Crown V consists of 504 luxury apartments which we offer at a price of Rp 3 billion to 10 billion per unit, "he explained.
anyone can get a job anywhere in the world that way. so what..... people from australia buy properties in other countries too...... i dont get what your point is.. are you saying we couldnt live without indonesian investments? if so i disagree

Melbourne, Australia

#2120 Feb 23, 2013
MoaMoa wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry. it wont be so easy soon. they are in the process of making changes to conditions of 457 visas allowing overseas workers to come here right now. including: no company being able to hire overseas workers for a job unless there are no australian workers avaliable, stopping companies flying in overseas workers if there is a union dispute etc., overseas workers having to pass an english test, which i noticed one certain unnamed recent poster in this thread would fail terribly, and forcing companies to pay overseas workers the same wage as their australian employees, making overseas workers a less attractive option. i am really hoping they clamp down on 401 working visas also, stopping hoardes of overseas people being able to come work in australia in unskilled work on a "working holiday" these visas are rediculous and should be ceased alltogether in my opinion. australian jobs for AUSTRALIAN WORKERS
Crocodile Eater

Ipoh, Malaysia

#2121 Feb 23, 2013
I didn't mean to bug in, but from what i've observed, I found that 100% indon forumers are stupid buggers who flooded the Malaysian Forum and keep lingering from morning until night as if that they have no jobs.

Australia

#2122 Feb 23, 2013
Crocodile Eater wrote:
I didn't mean to bug in, but from what i've observed, I found that 100% indon forumers are stupid buggers who flooded the Malaysian Forum and keep lingering from morning until night as if that they have no jobs.
some people on forums have insomnia of certain levels. its 2am sunday morning here in australia, so ill be up for a few hours yet :)
its only 10pm saturday in indonesia too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Australian Muslims, security crackdown is c... 14 min Betty Boop 129
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 2 hr piratefighting 15,315
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 4 hr davidlungs 17
New Zealand PM John Key Aware of Kiwis Joining ... 4 hr US IS ISIS 16
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 7 hr Jihad in Syria an... 1
New Zealand Jihadist Wants to Leave Syria. Ther... 7 hr jihadi kiwi in Syria 17
New Zealanders to vote for flag design change 7 hr GaylordsMC NZ 138

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE