War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments (Page 207)

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American

Edinburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4693
Nov 21, 2013
 
the ABC sucks wrote:
<quoted text>mate, I am a German, and I find this comment rather offensive.
Exactly. A German and a Nazi are two different things.

There were American Nazis during WW2, as well as from many other nationalties.

Germany is a world leader, and a great country.
RILEX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4694
Nov 21, 2013
 
Sometimes I was thinking,

What's the problem of Indonesia ?

Politic? Culture ? System ? Goverment or what ?

There are so many something for them.
ex-ADF

Elwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4695
Nov 21, 2013
 
Lets keep spy each other wrote:
ww1 and ww2 indonesia not even exist and united yet
dont even have own guns weapons and war machines
got it ?
now guns are easy to have for the 200 millions people
we have even produce many war machines
what would be the outcome?
The outcome would be Indonesia losing with its obsolete and outdated aircraft and ships being destroyed or sunk!
RILEX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4696
Nov 21, 2013
 
This is all about IND - AUS not Islam or any other religion..

PLEASE MIND YOUR WORDS !!!
Paijo

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4697
Nov 21, 2013
 
Today, Thursday, November 21, 2013, the Army has issued all Australian soldiers who were undergoing military training at the Center for Education Kopassus (Pusdikpassus) Batujajar, Bandung, West Java.
"This morning, 16 Australian soldiers moved to Hilton Bandung," said Rukman
Lets keep spy each other

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4698
Nov 21, 2013
 
ex-ADF wrote:
<quoted text>
The outcome would be Indonesia losing with its obsolete and outdated aircraft and ships being destroyed or sunk!
You must be living in jungle these days

Google these Indonesian company thats sells millions war machines to all over the world
PT PAL produce war ships
PT PINDAD produce rockets machine guns example SS1 SS4 SS5 SS13 etc
PT Dirgantara Indonesia produce torpedo, ships, vessel, planes etc
PT Batan Expressindo produce war ships etc
Lemjitek produce war robots, LAPAN produce millions of rockets
and theres so many

Australia is not a match for Indonesia
Cheak Global Fire Power Indonesia #15 . Australia #23
ex-ADF

Elwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4699
Nov 21, 2013
 
Lets keep spy each other wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in jungle these days
Google these Indonesian company thats sells millions war machines to all over the world
PT PAL produce war ships
PT PINDAD produce rockets machine guns example SS1 SS4 SS5 SS13 etc
PT Dirgantara Indonesia produce torpedo, ships, vessel, planes etc
PT Batan Expressindo produce war ships etc
Lemjitek produce war robots, LAPAN produce millions of rockets
and theres so many
Australia is not a match for Indonesia
Cheak Global Fire Power Indonesia #15 . Australia #23
The Indonesian military equipment is old, second hand, obsolete and would be destroyed very quickly in combat against Australian equipment.

Good luck sending your 14 SU aircraft into combat against the 110 Australian F18, Superhornets and Growler aircraft backed up by AWEC's, in air refueling and the OTH radar!
Paijo

Surabaya, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4700
Nov 21, 2013
 
ex-ADF wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indonesian military equipment is old, second hand, obsolete and would be destroyed very quickly in combat against Australian equipment.
Good luck sending your 14 SU aircraft into combat against the 110 Australian F18, Superhornets and Growler aircraft backed up by AWEC's, in air refueling and the OTH radar!
The fact, No more air superiority for Australia, they can easily destroyd by TNI AU's Sukhois. That's why they order 100 F35 that will be received in 2017 for the first batch, and offcourse + GROWLER's. To anticipate it TNI AU ordered minimally 7 squadrons of Su-35BM . Remember our defence minister ever said " we need 180 Sukhoi'"
Paijo

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4701
Nov 21, 2013
 
the ABC sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia will have 12 brand spanning new attack submarines to replace the Collins class.
You mean Japan SORYU Class?
2017 is....2 U209 + 2 Kilo+ 1 Amur+ 3CBG + 10 kilo...still not enough?
ex-ADF

Elwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4702
Nov 21, 2013
 
Paijo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact, No more air superiority for Australia, they can easily destroyd by TNI AU's Sukhois. That's why they order 100 F35 that will be received in 2017 for the first batch, and offcourse + GROWLER's. To anticipate it TNI AU ordered minimally 7 squadrons of Su-35BM . Remember our defence minister ever said " we need 180 Sukhoi'"
You haven't ordered 7 squadrans of SU aircraft aircraft from Russia.

Your country has cancelled the order and is now looking at second hand F16's!
Paijo

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4703
Nov 21, 2013
 
ex-ADF wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't ordered 7 squadrans of SU aircraft aircraft from Russia.
Your country has cancelled the order and is now looking at second hand F16's!
F16 is a medium fighter, f16 is a gap before IFX/KFX (Indonesian and South Korea join fighter) in line production. The deal was completed several months ago, so we just wait the delivery in 2014.

Sukhoi is heavy fighter, we count on this fighter to attack, dogfight and destroy.

We just bought 16 t50 golden eagle of South Korea advanced jet trainer for f16 and sukhoi pilots.

But why Yesterday Rusian Irkut company presenting YAK 130 advanced trainer ???

http://ranahan.kemhan.go.id/newspic/PRESENTAS...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Al Truck

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4704
Nov 21, 2013
 
Honestly , who cares ? It aint gonna happen . You can bang on all you like about who has the biggest hardware ( sound like who has biggest cock ). Abbott aint got the balls and neither does Indonesia . We wont be sucked into a war . If the mad monk had any balls he would pull all the money Oz sends to Indonesia and say "balls in your court " Banga !!
the ABC sucks

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4705
Nov 22, 2013
 
Paijo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Japan SORYU Class?
2017 is....2 U209 + 2 Kilo+ 1 Amur+ 3CBG + 10 kilo...still not enough?
Crewed by inferior crews who have almost no combat experience so to Speke of. Numbers mean nothing these days. When will that sink into your head..? The person with the biggest gun doesn't win, the person who knows how to use his gun will win.
the ABC sucks

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4706
Nov 22, 2013
 
Lets look at this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sungei...

And this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Babang

And this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kindau

3 different battles between Australian and Indoneisa troops. And yet, Australia only had 2 casualties between the 3 different battles.
one

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4707
Nov 22, 2013
 
come on, 1000 us marine? are u scared?
80juta ruppe masuk TRI

Putrajaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4708
Nov 22, 2013
 
ex-ADF wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't ordered 7 squadrans of SU aircraft aircraft from Russia.
Your country has cancelled the order and is now looking at second hand F16's!
Shhh, we guna make payment as per 1st deal. what you suppose to do is repaint the old F16 so it will appear as brand new. Our pepol can differentiate it. keep this between this 4 wall dude.
apasaja

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4709
Nov 22, 2013
 
Paijo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact, No more air superiority for Australia, they can easily destroyd by TNI AU's Sukhois. That's why they order 100 F35 that will be received in 2017 for the first batch, and offcourse + GROWLER's. To anticipate it TNI AU ordered minimally 7 squadrons of Su-35BM . Remember our defence minister ever said " we need 180 Sukhoi'"
Indon is so funny, how can you fight with something you have not yet recieved 2017 is long way to go.

One thing for sure Indon overdosed and blind nasionalism that make them become so unrealistic.

Everything about "akan" or "will" to cover up the inferiority complex.

Seriously I pity our cousin Indonesia but can't stop me from laughing thier stupidity.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4710
Nov 22, 2013
 
apasaja wrote:
<quoted text>
Indon is so funny, how can you fight with something you have not yet recieved 2017 is long way to go.
One thing for sure Indon overdosed and blind nasionalism that make them become so unrealistic.
Everything about "akan" or "will" to cover up the inferiority complex.
Seriously I pity our cousin Indonesia but can't stop me from laughing thier stupidity.
Indonesia has good reason to be very nationalistic. Why shouldn't they ? Their economy is growing well , and the people are beginning to see prosperity.....Indonesia has at last come together as a united independant country , after many generations of both occupation and interferrence from outside influences . Indonesia is an Asian country with a good future , and you should not be jealous of this.
Momma FOO

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4713
Nov 22, 2013
 
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Indonesia has good reason to be very nationalistic. Why shouldn't they ? Their economy is growing well , and the people are beginning to see prosperity.....Indonesia has at last come together as a united independant country , after many generations of both occupation and interferrence from outside influences . Indonesia is an Asian country with a good future , and you should not be jealous of this.
There's only one war you have to win son and that the war within yourself. Stop printing rubbish.
CHANBOGO

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4714
Nov 22, 2013
 
the ABC sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Crewed by inferior crews who have almost no combat experience so to Speke of. Numbers mean nothing these days. When will that sink into your head..? The person with the biggest gun doesn't win, the person who knows how to use his gun will win.
Know ye submarine u209 CAKRA we have been pursuing a nuclear submarine USA when the conflict in East Timor? USA submarine escaped to how fast 25 knots, while our submarine only speed of 21 knots.
Do you know why you guys Collins submarines fail?
Because you are 100% idiot, you weld different ways by way of Sweden.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••