War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
Bang Bang Smelly But But

Bexley, Australia

#4359 Sep 27, 2013
monkey wrote:
australia are like monkey
Great comeback dickwad.
Partaredja

Pasuruan, Indonesia

#4360 Sep 27, 2013
Orang-2 Australia banyak makan daging, makanya kontolnya ngaceng terus. Orang-2 Australia keturunan garong,kecu,maling,copet,pengu til,penjilat tempek, pengokop kontol yang dibuang dari Inggris. Jadi kalau ganas ya wajar, sampai anjing manakpun dikencuk Jadi sembarang karir selalu ganas. Nanti kalau ketemu wanita Australia telanjang bulat di jalan minta dikencuk segera. Di tempat umum kencuk-2an biasa saja
Partaredja

Pasuruan, Indonesia

#4361 Sep 27, 2013
Kalau kencuk-2an tersedia luas. Di Kuta Bali bikini-2 paling banyak dari Australia. Sekarang sudah Model Bikono (bi artinya dua,kono artinya semau gue). Artinya bikono semaunya berdua tidak ada yang mengganggu. Arep kencukan, arep laki, arep indehoy, arep ngemut PENIS sedina muput, arep dilat Vagina, arep ngulek-2 clitoris, arep ngombe pejuh,arep nyucup tempek bosok kena raja singa,arep ngemut kontol wudunen.Bebas dari bea
Partaredja

Malang, Indonesia

#4362 Sep 27, 2013
Berapa ribu penduduk asli (suku Aborigin)di Australia dibantai pendatang dari Ingris yang sekarang kulit putih yang bercocok di Australia. Wartawan Australia mati 5 orang di TIMOR TIMUR sudah ramai.Sebetulnya orang-2 Australia banyak berbohong. Katanya mau membangun Gedung bertingkat di Dilli untuk melihat kota Kupang.Nek omong kok empuk, Gedabrus Gak usah akeh Jeplak,nanging perilaku wis bener ora.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4364 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can,
1. Have sex with a piggy
2. Eat it too
Lets call it nicrophillia, after all thats what you Inidan turds suffer from, that and severe primitive supersticion! Inferior Retard!
Inidans?
Go back and play "Stick your a** in my face" with your boyfriend, gay boy.

Location hidden

#4365 Sep 27, 2013
oase roots chickens wrote:
Oase, you are a 40 year old married to a 12 year old, seek help.
Listen man, you're married to your own brother, he's 10 year old.

Location hidden

#4366 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the Indo turd trying to convince the superior westeners and Euros in their own forum that I dont come from an undeveloped country BOY! Mindless
What are you trying to say?
Your inferior brain and bad grammar is ruining Australia.

Location hidden

#4367 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you $5000AU you would eat that before you ate a Pig. That is how delusional you lot are, LMFAO!!! Anyone agree. Anyone that is paranoid about eating an animal in our culture is insane HELLO???
Oase is getting desperate. Do you need another break Oase you insolent tudskin, lol...
I'm not paranoid about eating a pig, it's just ilegal.
You can't even post properly, please, make real sentences and stop being a dumbass.

Location hidden

#4368 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
17yo. No wonder you are so immature oase. You got real problems kid.
If you hate us so much how come it is that you know my language, but we could'nt give a hoot knowing yours. Mmmm... Thinking of immigrating here forget it Piggy!
No, you're the one with problems.
If you call me inferior, but I know your language better than you, what does that make you?
Listen up s**t-a** gay boy, go back to your boyfriend and lick his a**.

Location hidden

#4369 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna get a hold of this little sh1t and force feed him dripping roast pork, burn the Quoran and spray his family with shit and WITH AVENGEANCE!!!
I'll go to your place then I'll f**k you up before feeding you real water instead of urine. I'll destroy your puny computer and throw your family and your boyfriend with my f**k.
Grandfatherf**ker.

Location hidden

#4370 Sep 27, 2013
indonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
kah kah kah kah
Masa cuma gitu.

Location hidden

#4371 Sep 27, 2013
The Great Boganexpat wrote:
<quoted text>17 and still a virgin, maybe next 20 year
Did you get this from your boyfriend normal_Aussie?
So sad.

Location hidden

#4373 Sep 27, 2013
oase eats poop wrote:
How is your sister/wife, the 12 year old, you sick pervert. Still worshipping your paedophile prophet?
I'm the youngest out of 3 siblings.
And I don't worship Muhammad, I worship Allah.
You sicko.

Surabaya, Indonesia

#4374 Sep 27, 2013
The Great Boganexpat wrote:
<quoted text>you mean sometimes its necesary to kill people just because he doesn't want to buy stuff from you?
Come on, surely you are not Indonesian indeed you're definitely descent of Chinese , should never said that you are an Indonesian, before you stated that "I testify that there is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah." It will be heard if you really have an Indonesian genuine.

Surabaya, Indonesia

#4376 Sep 27, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the youngest out of 3 siblings.
And I don't worship Muhammad, I worship Allah.
You sicko.
O brother we are proud to be Muslims, and we are being missed by paradises.

Surabaya, Indonesia

#4378 Sep 27, 2013
oase eats poop wrote:
Muhammad was the paedophile messenger of Allah, they both are into child f*cking, like Indonesian gunner.
No he is not a pedophile or a "pedophily". Since your premise is wrong, the rest of your arguments which ever way you direct them are at best misdirected or just plain false. Basic Logic.
tamberang

Batam, Indonesia

#4380 Sep 27, 2013
Partaredja wrote:
Berapa ribu penduduk asli (suku Aborigin)di Australia dibantai pendatang dari Ingris yang sekarang kulit putih yang bercocok di Australia. Wartawan Australia mati 5 orang di TIMOR TIMUR sudah ramai.Sebetulnya orang-2 Australia banyak berbohong. Katanya mau membangun Gedung bertingkat di Dilli untuk melihat kota Kupang.Nek omong kok empuk, Gedabrus Gak usah akeh Jeplak,nanging perilaku wis bener ora.
mmg gan org austalia itu babi semua.

Surabaya, Indonesia

#4381 Sep 27, 2013
oase eats poop wrote:
Indonesian gunner, u r a kiddy f*cker like muhammad.
I am not a kiddy fu<ker man..I'm the big motherfu<ker, why say Muhammad is kiddy fu<!<er. You should have known better who the real Atheis here, no other is somebody just like you.

Location hidden

#4383 Sep 27, 2013
Indonesian The Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
O brother we are proud to be Muslims, and we are being missed by paradises.
I'm proud of being Indonesian and Muslim.

Location hidden

#4384 Sep 27, 2013
oase eats poop wrote:
Indonesia gunner, the truth hurts. Do u have a 9 yr old wife like muhammad?
Actually, the first woman Muhammad married was 45 year old and Muhammad is 20-25 year old.
Go learn some facts, sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 12 min The Awakener 56
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 12 min No Surprise 23,033
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 17 min MOMIN ANSARI 70
Jewish boy, 4, clouted on head 36 min James Sands 30
Vietnam, Australia hold foreign affairs, defens... 4 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 17
Tonga sends Kiwi cop home 4 hr KiwiTonga 4
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 5 hr Shy Bixii 21

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE