War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments
3,661 - 3,680 of 4,606 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4135
Aug 19, 2013
 
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>yeah because Indonesia has allowed the Aussie to explore oil & gas in the Timor Sea,... and has closed their eyes for the oil pollutions that occured some years back ....

COME ON PEOPLE ... THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH ... Please Please don't think that we are stupid ... do you want me to disclose more reasons ...??
Yes please
Muzzie poker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4136
Aug 19, 2013
 
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah because Indonesia has allowed the Aussie to explore oil & gas in the Timor Sea,... and has closed their eyes for the oil pollutions that occured some years back ....
COME ON PEOPLE ... THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH ... Please Please don't think that we are stupid ... do you want me to disclose more reasons ...??
Australia has been sending aid for alot longer than that, and yes please disclose more reasons (for what?)
ordinary indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4137
Aug 19, 2013
 
indon bodoh gila wrote:
<quoted text>agree with the aussies.. what wonderful allies we have in you aussies.. we fought together to kick the japan fascists ass in ww2 and should war break between indogs and oz.. we malaysians are 100 percent behind u comrades.. for this ugly villainous michievious outdated fascism of majapashit indogs should have been blown out of the face of the earth long time ago..bring it on oz.. we wait impatiently for the demise of this evil nation of sea!!
Yeah Malaysian ... that is exactly they are good at ... they can't fight for themselves ... a slave nations of the Sultans and alltogether they are slave to a much bigger kingdom ... ha ha ha ha
White man

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4139
Aug 19, 2013
 
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Malaysian ... that is exactly they are good at ... they can't fight for themselves ... a slave nations of the Sultans and alltogether they are slave to a much bigger kingdom ... ha ha ha ha
Hmm I thought only ozzi's are racist
Loves to watch and more

Canterbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4140
Aug 19, 2013
 
CecilRhodes wrote:
Speak English, savages!
Jerk
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4141
Aug 19, 2013
 
indog wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree with you, consider we have a common enemy, which we must fight against it, that is terrorism.
I agree indog....the danger for Indonesia is the extremist elements of islam.......the people would suffer too much if Indonesia was to become like the middle east.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4142
Aug 20, 2013
 
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree indog....the danger for Indonesia is the extremist elements of islam.......the people would suffer too much if Indonesia was to become like the middle east.
Well Australia has been an active member in the global war on terror, so without a doubt some of the terrorists killed would have likely proceeded to commit terrorist attacks in Indonesia.
m fajar

Pekanbaru, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4144
Aug 20, 2013
 
Indonesia will be more powerful with Islam, Alloh bless Indonesia will be, will be better off with islam,
i don"t like bali because is suck
many Indonesian people do not wear Islamic law out of ignorance and a lot like the west in order to feel free, but they get worse!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4145
Aug 20, 2013
 
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
A Chinese Kidd?
No, the coolest kid alive.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4146
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

m fajar wrote:
Indonesia will be more powerful with Islam, Alloh bless Indonesia will be, will be better off with islam,
i don"t like bali because is suck
many Indonesian people do not wear Islamic law out of ignorance and a lot like the west in order to feel free, but they get worse!
Sorry to sound racist, but why do you think the worlds most powerful nations, such as the US, China, Russia, European Union, Japan, Australia etc...., are so powerful and prosperous? Sharia Law promotes the usage of violent punishment, violence against women, homophobia and is generally restrictive on human rights. If you follow Sharia Law I apologize and respect your beliefs, I'm sure you could find similar problems with any religion.
sukarno hanjing kurap

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4147
Aug 20, 2013
 
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Malaysian ... that is exactly they are good at ... they can't fight for themselves ... a slave nations of the Sultans and alltogether they are slave to a much bigger kingdom ... ha ha ha ha
take a look at this loony and you know what kind of racist person he really is. He will not hesitate to assign us Malaysians as not the original Malay. Neither will he hesitate in stooping lower and label us as inhuman and should be abolished simply for being a Malaysian. This ugly creature is totally brainwashed by the fascist ideology of Pancasila that will put people into categories and treat non indons as animals worthy of butchery. And you thought that nazism has died long time ago..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4148
Aug 20, 2013
 
did you include para-evil program there..
no
eh someone know why is like that who how where when as well why..
serve your evil..
Kabooki

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4149
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have women that can throw darts from their lady parts. We have coconut nuclear weapon technology.

Australia just has ugly women like Nicole Kidman.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4150
Aug 20, 2013
 
yesssssssssssss

they have many wicket who liked play cricket too..

i told you

its allredy somewhere
before end come

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4151
Aug 21, 2013
 
Kabooki wrote:
We have women that can throw darts from their lady parts. We have coconut nuclear weapon technology.
Australia just has ugly women like Nicole Kidman.
Australia has drop bears
case closed
Ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4153
Aug 23, 2013
 
sukarno hanjing kurap wrote:
<quoted text>

take a look at this loony and you know what kind of racist person he really is. He will not hesitate to assign us Malaysians as not the original Malay. Neither will he hesitate in stooping lower and label us as inhuman and should be abolished simply for being a Malaysian. This ugly creature is totally brainwashed by the fascist ideology of Pancasila that will put people into categories and treat non indons as animals worthy of butchery. And you thought that nazism has died long time ago..
Aha soo... you want us to respect you Malaysian especially you?... while you are openly insulting us by abusing our founding father name Sukarno! why such hatred? why do you hate Pancasila? it's none of your business!... you must be the descendants of those Communist people that get killed by the Indonesian 50 years ago ... or during the confrontation I guess ... hmmmm...uups sorry dude! we were asked by the Americans to fight the communist at that time!!!

You people are playing double standards .... you pretend to be more civilized than us because most of you speak English or what ???

ludicrous !!!
Ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4154
Aug 23, 2013
 
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this proof anything? The navy and air force will just be there to act as a deterrent, the Indonesian government knows better to use unjustified military action against Australian citizens, it doesn't prove anything, just that your a gullible war monger.
Of course we will have to kick those silly protester out of our teritorial waters ! The same as what the Israeli commandos has done to those Lebanese protester ...we consider such actions as an asymetric warfare, a psywar that is supported by those people who wants Indonesia to dis-integrate !

Are you not doing the same protest against the Malaysian which has killed many of the Sulu warriors just recently in Sabah?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4155
Aug 23, 2013
 
Ordinary Indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we will have to kick those silly protester out of our teritorial waters ! The same as what the Israeli commandos has done to those Lebanese protester ...we consider such actions as an asymetric warfare, a psywar that is supported by those people who wants Indonesia to dis-integrate !
Are you not doing the same protest against the Malaysian which has killed many of the Sulu warriors just recently in Sabah?
opening fire on yachts travelling to west Papua New Guinea on the basis that they are conducting asymetric warfare is not a valid excuse. If Indonesia doesn't want people going to west paupa new guinea it suggests 2 things
1- The government knows the people are in poor condition and don't do anything about it
2- The government has been abusing the people and don't want anyone to find out, which would lead to a repeat of east timor.
Ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4156
Aug 24, 2013
 
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
opening fire on yachts travelling to west Papua New Guinea on the basis that they are conducting asymetric warfare is not a valid excuse. If Indonesia doesn't want people going to west paupa new guinea it suggests 2 things
1- The government knows the people are in poor condition and don't do anything about it
2- The government has been abusing the people and don't want anyone to find out, which would lead to a repeat of east timor.
Who controled the mass media in the world? that is why you did not get the truth! The Indonesian government has since more than 10 years allocated huge budget to the people of Papua but their own local government elites are corrupt! with so many tribes sometimes those money goes to those elites own community!

The news were also been twisted around. If some local Papuan warriors fights against the local government, it actually are fights between tribes of certain village against another tribe related to the local gov. elites (both are Papuan people) and to attract the attention of central gov. in Jakarta the non elite community will use the sensitive issues of independence on purpose, but than comes certain party with certain interest ... they will twist the news and broadcast it internationally as if the issues is between the Papua and the Jakarta administrations, sometimes they kill each other on traditional tribe wars over land, pigs and woman just like in other part of Indonesia ... but the pictures of the victims are then published as if that was done by the police or military.

To make things more complicated, we are verymuch aware that the West wanted Papua or as a matter of fact the whole Indonesia to disintegrate just like Russia ... because than it will be much easier to trade with separated islands and to spread the New World Order - One world Government - Borderless Economy Policies etc..etc.. especially with the comming threats of climate changes, energy and food scarcity, and certainly you don't want to have a SOLID NATIONAL government to run a huge country like Indonesia ... the West has enough headache with the rise of the Arabs, the rise of China ... they don't want to have another nation Malay/Indonesian to rise ... especially knowing that these little brown people are occupying a huge part of the world with rich natural resources ...

The Indonesian are verymuch aware of such threat, but because we were collonialised by the Dutch, majority of us doesn't speak English, that is also one of the reason why there are scarce intelect and well educated arguments countering any unfair accusation.

Speaking about Timor, please don't twist things around to discredit us ... the real truth Indonesia invaded East Timor in December 1975 is because the Portuguese had a revolution at home that overthrew the Salazar regime, causing them to abandon their colonies (such as East Timor) and there were fears that a Communist government (democratic or otherwise) would emerge from the infighting in East Timor, considering the fact that some left-leaning Portuguese officers had contacts with Fretilin Rebels.

Indonesian plans for the invasion of East Timor was to stop the communist spread following the South Vietnamese fall and were discussed by our president Suharto with US President Ford and Secretary of State Kissinger during their visit in December 1975 and they gave him the green light.

Australia knew in advance of the 1975 Indonesian invasion of East Timor and stood by for three days while Jakarta's troops prepared for the attack. Memos, cables and letters sent and received by Australia's foreign department between 1974 and 1976 confirmed that Australia gave tacit approval to Jakarta to invade East Timor. Australia's embassy in Jakarta received full details from Indonesia of the timing of an attack on the Timorese town of Balibo in October 1975 - three days before it occurred.

And now my friend, you still want to twist things around???

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4157
Aug 25, 2013
 
Ordinary Indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
If some local Papuan warriors fights against the local government, it actually are fights between tribes of certain village against another tribe related to the local gov. elites (both are Papuan people) and to attract the attention of central gov. in Jakarta the non elite community will use the sensitive issues of independence on purpose, but than comes certain party with certain interest ... they will twist the news and broadcast it internationally as if the issues is between the Papua and the Jakarta administrations, sometimes they kill each other on traditional tribe wars over land, pigs and woman just like in other part of Indonesia ... but the pictures of the victims are then published as if that was done by the police or military.
To make things more complicated, we are verymuch aware that the West wanted Papua or as a matter of fact the whole Indonesia to disintegrate just like Russia ... because than it will be much easier to trade with separated islands and to spread the New World Order - One world Government - Borderless Economy Policies etc..etc.. especially with the comming threats of climate changes, energy and food scarcity, and certainly you don't want to have a SOLID NATIONAL government to run a huge country like Indonesia ... the West has enough headache with the rise of the Arabs, the rise of China ... they don't want to have another nation Malay/Indonesian to rise ... especially knowing that these little brown people are occupying a huge part of the world with rich natural resources ...
The Indonesian are verymuch aware of such threat, but because we were collonialised by the Dutch, majority of us doesn't speak English, that is also one of the reason why there are scarce intelect and well educated arguments countering any unfair accusation.
Speaking about Timor, please don't twist things around to discredit us ... the real truth Indonesia invaded East Timor in December 1975 is because the Portuguese had a revolution at home that overthrew the Salazar regime, causing them to abandon their colonies (such as East Timor) and there were fears that a Communist government (democratic or otherwise) would emerge from the infighting in East Timor, considering the fact that some left-leaning Portuguese officers had contacts with Fretilin Rebels.
Indonesian plans for the invasion of East Timor was to stop the communist spread following the South Vietnamese fall and were discussed by our president Suharto with US President Ford and Secretary of State Kissinger during their visit in December 1975 and they gave him the green light.
Australia knew in advance of the 1975 Indonesian invasion of East Timor and stood by for three days while Jakarta's troops prepared for the attack. Memos, cables and letters sent and received by Australia's foreign department between 1974 and 1976 confirmed that Australia gave tacit approval to Jakarta to invade East Timor. Australia's embassy in Jakarta received full details from Indonesia of the timing of an attack on the Timorese town of Balibo in October 1975 - three days before it occurred.
And now my friend, you still want to twist things around???
You do your research, which I respect.
I was referring to the Australia led peacekeeping mission back in 2003, which granted East Timor independence from Indonesia. There are many reports that Indonesian soliders, whether they are acting on orders is debatable, are abusing the people who live in west new guinea both physically and sexually and can you honestly say that West Papua New Guinea would be any worse off if they were independent from Indonesia?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••