War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,606

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
hate n love

Indonesia

#3542 Jun 23, 2013
viva indonesia, viva asia, viva africa, viva aborigines, viva Indians, etc. Beware of the war monger species on this planet. Now they're ravaging afganistan, yesterday iraq, last week vietnam, last centuries, maya/inca. And tomorrow, BEWARE OF THEM, NO MORE place for war mongering species. Beware of them. Hi world keep alert of them. Indonesians are aware of that facts. So, dont try Indonesia. We know who aussies are. same DNA, same origins.
Truth

UK

#3543 Jun 23, 2013
KOUMIENAN wrote:
<quoted text>don't talk ! Keep licking your ice-cream and stay put .....and don't move !
My cousin said the same thing right after I reminded her its not okay to say that !
hate n love

Indonesia

#3544 Jun 23, 2013
Indonesians never forget the DNAs of Australian occupiers. We know the real you. YOu won't be friend to other nations on this earth. Too many destructions made by your gang. yesterdays and todays. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE BELONG. GET OUTTA AUSLAND. you are EUROPE by origin. We are all fed up with your nuisance. ENOUGH.
hate n love

Indonesia

#3545 Jun 23, 2013
strangers in asia and pacific.... illegal comers. GO home, go home to your place @ europe. We dont need war mongers here.

“Cili Padi ”

Since: Sep 11

Singkawang , Indonesia

#3546 Jun 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>My cousin said the same thing right after I reminded her its not okay to say that !
What do you mean by not okay to say that ?
hate n love

Indonesia

#3547 Jun 23, 2013
ILLEGAL Settlers of Australia. Go home to your England home !!!!!!!!!! Earth and sky dont welcome you here. ANd even you try to disturb indonesia?????.... shame on you. Impolite guests you are.
Wrap up your goods and go home to your friends there. This is absolutely not your land. THis is OTHER'S LAND. REMEMBER THAT !!!!
Truth

UK

#3548 Jun 23, 2013
KOUMIENAN wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by not okay to say that ?
And she was incredibly stupid to !

“Cili Padi ”

Since: Sep 11

Singkawang , Indonesia

#3550 Jun 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>And she was incredibly stupid to !
to what ?
Truth

UK

#3551 Jun 23, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#3552 Jun 23, 2013
heebeesheebepeckpogeda!
Truth

UK

#3553 Jun 23, 2013
SURYA MANDALA MAJAPAHIT

Indonesia

#3554 Jun 23, 2013
indonesia and australia both have fought many battles at borneo/kalimantan jungle in the past. but it is hard to imagine if this 2 countries make another war because i think we still needed to support each other as neighbouring country. indonesia need australia and australia need indonesia too. truthfully, i think australia is not a real threat for indonesia. if war break with australia, the other country like communist china, malaysia, singapore, even the indo islamic country rebel will take advantage of the situation.
Truth

UK

#3555 Jun 23, 2013
Indonesia has about 150 ships and an active personal of 75000 people . Australia has about 57 ships and an active personal of only 2000 people .Indonesia has about 500 aircrafts while Australia has about 300 aircrafts so how can Australia claim they are more powerful than Indonesia .
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3557 Jun 25, 2013
KOUMIENAN wrote:
Yada yada , chill up boys !
Stop talk non-sense !
Let's eat up ice-cream and relax !
You're a sad, sad, sad SUCKER!!!!!!!!!
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3559 Jun 30, 2013
This Thread is dead.
Devil Heart

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3560 Jul 1, 2013
No more hatred...lets plant the seeds of love and peace...

Lets work together for better future...
John Sawyer

Collingwood, Canada

#3561 Jul 3, 2013
Of course Australia, Indonesians, they cant even wear proper underwear...
Traix Krieger

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3562 Jul 4, 2013
fking caucasian & asian feggets
see again who rulez at ww2
HEIL HITLER
Master Yoda

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3563 Jul 4, 2013
There is no emotion, there is peace
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
There is no passion, there is serenity
There is no chaos, there is harmony
There is no death, there is the force
waffen ss

Ringwood East, Australia

#3564 Jul 4, 2013
Hey Truth must of Indonesias equpment is old and outdated, like good old england, you whingenging pommy bastard!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 46 min tongangodz 19,978
Australia called on Ebola fight 1 hr LOL stupid abos 1
New Zealand Will Vote on Flag Next Year 2 hr Torqueing Heads 73
'I cannot stay silent, I do not agree' 10 hr BigRabbit 6
Malaysia Airlines trying to win back trust 12 hr hmm 1
New Zealand's identity: Clashing with the sunset 16 hr Pahtrisha 6
'Team Australia' label not for everyone, says R... 21 hr The ADELAIDEAN 1

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE