War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments
2,541 - 2,560 of 4,605 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2014
ordinary indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The Psychological Asymmetry warfare Psyops, or psychological operations, is a term used to describe the techniques of psychological manipulation used in warfare. These operations are used to deceive, confuse, disrupt and demoralize the enemy, with an aim toward weakening enemy resistance or even causing enemy forces to surrender and enemy populations to capitulate.

Communication can be a strategic weapon of mass influence to assure allies and dissuade and deter adversaries. Use the mass media !!!

Part of the above is the The strategy of division and rule (divide and conquere).

The West wants to divide the Asian by maintaining the hatred between them ... the Chinese/Russian wants to divide the West and the Asian ... The West wants to divide Indonesia between the Moslems and the non Moslems inhabitants for future purposes .. The Moslems hardliners wants to divide the Moderate Indonesian and traditionals and same time the Military/Nationalist and the Moslems ... The racist wants to get rit of non racist ...

Ooooohh ... the worlds is full of crazy minds ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Ol mate wrote:
Who gives a shit about what chink country has more people eating corn out of dog shit than the other?
YOU ARE ALL POVERTY STRICKEN SLUM DWELLERS DESTINED TO A LIFE OF BEGGING WHITE TOURISTS FOR SPARE CHANGE... Now fvckoff with your chimp 3rd world problems, we in the lucky country with running water and electricity dont give a fvck about you.
lol
pati

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ginanjar pelawak wrote:
Indonesia are the Bigest Economic Power.!!! and stiil is !!! malaysia will be Bankrupt soon on 2020 !!! remember it hard and repeated on your empthy brain pati.....!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol
the US have 3 trillions debt with China and yet they're still the biggest economic power. Their debt is more than 100% of GDP and yet they're still running.

So what if we have debt of 60% of GDP, as long as you can pay it, theres nothing wrong with that, certainly with the growth Malaysia is having right now (5.5%) this quarter, we can pay off any debt without any risk of default. Debt is essential to sustain the level of growth that we need right now to reach the 2020 target but seeing your bad history with the IMF explains the indon debt aversion.

Indonesia the biggest economic power millions come here, indon the biggest economic power 25% live below 2 dollars, the biggest economic power 3/4 live without internet access, the biggest economic power have its people marry cows, biggest economic power rely on Malaysia for paycheck.

with 2 dollars a day you cant buy anything in Malaysia, and you say you're more prosperous than Malaysians?

You know what indon is? THE biggest BULLSHIT in the world

Papua opened office in London, Acheh wants to separate from indon too now, in 2020 indon will be no more but a few huts in java lol
pati

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah if you hate the Javanese so much why are you claiming their culture as your own? this confirmed what kind of people yours are ... yeah you don't like this independence thing of ours I can understand that because your people nver struggle for indepence LOL ... ooh independence from our own stupidity? statistically 15 million against 240 million, you are comparing your people with the 40% of ours which yes are still below under educated? what a fantastic comparison ...
What culture? Javanese culture which is kejawen Is an import from indian culture, but the indian is not fussy about you Javanese using their culture.

the number itself is a reflection of how STUPID you people are. How come a country like Russia have lower population than small indon? How come indon almost have the same population as the USA when indon people is 100 TIMES POORER than Americans?

HOW COME YOU ARE POOR AND STILL FCUK AND HAVE 10 KIDS? IF YOU ARE POOR, DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN, ITS COMMON SENSE, BUT PEOPLE IN INDON DESPITE 25% BELOW 2 DOLLARS, STILL MAKE 10 CHILDREN A FAMILY. NO WONDER YOUR COUNTRY WILL REMAIN DIRT POOR!!

When you look at it, 1/2 of indon folks are Javanese, so it's more than 100 millions are Javanese despite their island being smaller than other islands like borneo and Sumatra. SO NOW YOU KNOW WHERE THE MOST STUPID ETHNIC IN INDON RESIDE. And that's why indon would have prospered it weren't for those people who breed like wabbits.
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Because Indonesia don't steal other countries resources like America ,at least not yet anyway Lol!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

silver gold mining=are you for sure you don't know
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

pati wrote:
<quoted text>
What culture? Javanese culture which is kejawen Is an import from indian culture, but the indian is not fussy about you Javanese using their culture.
the number itself is a reflection of how STUPID you people are. How come a country like Russia have lower population than small indon? How come indon almost have the same population as the USA when indon people is 100 TIMES POORER than Americans?
HOW COME YOU ARE POOR AND STILL FCUK AND HAVE 10 KIDS? IF YOU ARE POOR, DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN, ITS COMMON SENSE, BUT PEOPLE IN INDON DESPITE 25% BELOW 2 DOLLARS, STILL MAKE 10 CHILDREN A FAMILY. NO WONDER YOUR COUNTRY WILL REMAIN DIRT POOR!!
When you look at it, 1/2 of indon folks are Javanese, so it's more than 100 millions are Javanese despite their island being smaller than other islands like borneo and Sumatra. SO NOW YOU KNOW WHERE THE MOST STUPID ETHNIC IN INDON RESIDE. And that's why indon would have prospered it weren't for those people who breed like wabbits.
OK Thankyou Mr. Pati, please take your medicines I'm afraid you will colapse because of high bloodpressure.
Sensing all the hatreds you have towards the Javanese, I suspect that you are one of those Indonesian Communist or Religious hardliners descendants that was eliminated decades ago by the Military and the Nationalist wings. But it's good to know that you prosper since you took refuge in Malaysia. I feel sorry for that, but you have to understand, they were fully supported by the US .. anyhow I can understand you if the Javanese are to be blamed now, because who dares to blame the Americans right?

I wish your Malaysian Javanese descendants friends in Johor will understand you with all the negative comments of yours.
ginanjar pelawak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

@pati: at least 75% indonesian live above 5 us dollar perday... we are bigges economic power coz our country size are ten times from malay! how come you dont know that fact? ow about your debt: you can ask pakatan rakyat economic expert who reaveal that bankrupt statment... dont argue with me! ask that malay expert..! we are not starving. thats bullshit!!! now we buying billion dollar military equiptment. i suppose you know better!!!
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

pati wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what indon is? THE biggest BULLSHIT in the world
Papua opened office in London, Acheh wants to separate from indon too now, in 2020 indon will be no more but a few huts in java lol
Yeah ... that's the differen between us and the rest of you ... the Sulu people ask Indonesia to intervene and wanted to joint Indonesia but we kept silent ... we did not a thing. During the East Timor case, wow ... your people you jump and joint the so called United Nation troops ... think it over ... what kind of people you are. And now Papua and Aceh ... are you joining them to disintegrate Indonesia? it's your chance to satisfy your envy and hatred towards the Indonesian ... come on be ready. Rejoice !!!
truth

Balwyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ordinary indonesian wrote:
The Psychological Asymmetry warfare Psyops, or psychological operations, is a term used to describe the techniques of psychological manipulation used in warfare. These operations are used to deceive, confuse, disrupt and demoralize the enemy, with an aim toward weakening enemy resistance or even causing enemy forces to surrender and enemy populations to capitulate.
Communication can be a strategic weapon of mass influence to assure allies and dissuade and deter adversaries. Use the mass media !!!
Part of the above is the The strategy of division and rule (divide and conquere).
The West wants to divide the Asian by maintaining the hatred between them ... the Chinese/Russian wants to divide the West and the Asian ... The West wants to divide Indonesia between the Moslems and the non Moslems inhabitants for future purposes .. The Moslems hardliners wants to divide the Moderate Indonesian and traditionals and same time the Military/Nationalist and the Moslems ... The racist wants to get rit of non racist ...
Ooooohh ... the worlds is full of crazy minds ...
world is full of crazy minds you got that right_ and mohammed the founder of Islam was one of those crazy minds, not to mention a pedophile and a mass murderer.
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

pati wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indonesian people in the country side living standards can not be compared to your RICH COUNTRY standards, even not with the POOR Jakarta standards ... most of the countryside people in Indonesia can live sufficiently with two dolar, so what?.. they don't need all the modern stuff ... you are comparing aple to banana. I think you have some problem with your intelectuality ... hatred can impede intelligence my friend.
pati

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ginanjar pelawak wrote:
@pati: at least 75% indonesian live above 5 us dollar perday... we are bigges economic power coz our country size are ten times from malay! how come you dont know that fact? ow about your debt: you can ask pakatan rakyat economic expert who reaveal that bankrupt statment... dont argue with me! ask that malay expert..! we are not starving. thats bullshit!!! now we buying billion dollar military equiptment. i suppose you know better!!!
Pakatan is the opposition party, what does opposition do? OPPOSE the ruling party STUPID!!! They're going to say anything they want, that Malaysia is 60% indebted but they're no magician who can predict the future! If anything, BN will want to disprove it so that they don't lose credibility.

Heck, the indon central bank even stated before the 1998 financial crisis that indon wouldn't be affected by the crisis and a week later boom! rupiah has depreciated so much it worth less than a toilet paper, suddenly the Chinese are looted and raped by the savages that are the Javanese indon.

lol not starving? how can you people not starving when you import rice from Vietnam, import beef from Australia because some guy in indon corrupted the beef, and if you google 'nasi aking' you'll see the truth about your country.

sadly your govt chose to buy more guns and tanks rather than helping your farmers, leaving your country, a country which is 10 times bigger than Malaysia, at the mercy of Vietnam who exports rice to your pathetic nation.
pati

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ginanjar pelawak wrote:
CONGO IS TENT IMES BIGGER THAN INDON AND LOOK HOW THAT HAS HELPED IT?

It is no use giving someone who can drive, a vehicle because he cant drive it.

The same case happens to indon, IT IS NO USE TO HAVE BIG LANDS IF YOU CANT USE IT!!!

HOW COME YOU HAVE BIG LANDS AND STILL IMPORT RICE FROM VIETNAM?

YOU HAVE BIG LAND HOW COME YOU PEOPLE COME TO SMALL LAND MALAYSIA?

You said your land is rich then why THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DIRT POOTR???

YOUR LAND IS RICH WITH GOLD, OIL AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL POORER THAN SMALL COUNTRY LIKE SINGAPORE!!!

DOESN'T THAT JUST MEAN YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC?
ordinary Indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indonesian people in the country side living standards can not be compared to your RICH COUNTRY standards, even not with the POOR Jakarta standards ... most of the countryside people in Indonesia can live sufficiently with two dolar, so what?.. they don't need all the modern stuff ... you are comparing aple to banana. I think you have some problem with your intelectuality ... hatred can impede intelligence my friend.
What happens to INDONESIA BIGGEST ECONOMY BLABLABLABLA

Now you say majority indon live in huts and work as farmers? I thought indon is the biggest economy? so it is indeed the biggest BULLSHIT in the world.
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
world is full of crazy minds you got that right_ and mohammed the founder of Islam was one of those crazy minds, not to mention a pedophile and a mass murderer.
Although I'm a faithful Christian Indonesian, I still wonder where has the Christianity Religious lead the West since the Roman time? OOOH Ups ... COLONIALISM of course. Ring a bell? and what is the reality of COLONIALSM?

Come on it is not the religions ... it is the people! this is what I mean with "crazy minds" it is not about religions.

What about Hiroshima, Nagazaki, Auschwitz, Russia etc..etc..
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

pati wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGO IS TENT IMES BIGGER THAN INDON AND LOOK HOW THAT HAS HELPED IT?
It is no use giving someone who can drive, a vehicle because he cant drive it.
The same case happens to indon, IT IS NO USE TO HAVE BIG LANDS IF YOU CANT USE IT!!!
HOW COME YOU HAVE BIG LANDS AND STILL IMPORT RICE FROM VIETNAM?
YOU HAVE BIG LAND HOW COME YOU PEOPLE COME TO SMALL LAND MALAYSIA?
You said your land is rich then why THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DIRT POOTR???
YOUR LAND IS RICH WITH GOLD, OIL AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL POORER THAN SMALL COUNTRY LIKE SINGAPORE!!!
DOESN'T THAT JUST MEAN YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC?
<quoted text>
What happens to INDONESIA BIGGEST ECONOMY BLABLABLABLA
Now you say majority indon live in huts and work as farmers? I thought indon is the biggest economy? so it is indeed the biggest BULLSHIT in the world.
You are manipulating and mixing your own responses to two different comments ... but no problem since I really understand your peoples character. And we are the biggest bullshit in the world ... it's up to you ... are you satisfied now? time to sleep now grandpa ... otherwise you will not be able to joint us tomorrow... bye bye ... and don't forget to take your bloodpressure pils.
ordinary Indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

pati wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly your govt chose to buy more guns and tanks rather than helping your farmers, leaving your country, a country which is 10 times bigger than Malaysia, at the mercy of Vietnam who exports rice to your pathetic nation.
Yeah our people understands that they have to sacrifice a bit in order to let our government buy more guns to face the greedy people like you stealing our teritory and with your other 4 friends Trying to disintegrate us for future invasion ... Hah hah hah hah hah are you satisfy now? everytime I try to be polite and factual your response are emotional and baseless ... maybe by giving you a crazy comments will trigger an intelectual response from you ... are you entertained now?
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Like it or not Aussies your Euro behinds belong in Europe Lol! Now take your Jewish brothers with you and wait there until we convert you Lol!
pati

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ordinary Indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah our people understands that they have to sacrifice a bit in order to let our government buy more guns to face the greedy people like you stealing our teritory and with your other 4 friends Trying to disintegrate us for future invasion ... Hah hah hah hah hah are you satisfy now? everytime I try to be polite and factual your response are emotional and baseless ... maybe by giving you a crazy comments will trigger an intelectual response from you ... are you entertained now?
25% living below 2 dollars is baseless?

what baseless is saying indon is an economically prosperous country.

Save the guns for yourself, from the news, it seems like the 'greedy people' have infiltrated your population.

what's the corruption perception index in indon again? now say that my argument is baseless
ginanjar pelawak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

@pati: congo ten times bigger my ass!!! are you blind?? indonesia have problem. soo are you dickhead !!! look scorpene skandal.! are you suported official like them.? even they kill altatuya in front of najib wife?? stupid fuck !!! pakatan rakyat want bring this case to justice. and their right.! specialy the bankrupt statement ha ha ha ha find the doctor to scan your brain, is it empthy?
pati

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

ginanjar pelawak wrote:
@pati: congo ten times bigger my ass!!! are you blind?? indonesia have problem. soo are you dickhead !!! look scorpene skandal.! are you suported official like them.? even they kill altatuya in front of najib wife?? stupid fuck !!! pakatan rakyat want bring this case to justice. and their right.! specialy the bankrupt statement ha ha ha ha find the doctor to scan your brain, is it empthy?
pakatan would also like to bring millions of indons to justice and deport them, including your mother, when that happens lets see who cries foul first

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••