War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments
2,401 - 2,420 of 4,606 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
ordinary indonesian

Cibinong, Indonesia

#2717 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Like in East Timor?
What? do you think that we lost East Timor because of Australia? it is because of our President Habbibie who allow that to happen he wanted to get rid of Christian population problems. He ordered the Military to back-off from East Timor and allowed the local ellection. It's a pressure from Europe (West) and from within Indonesia. Untill now some of the Military hardliners are still considering Habibie as a traitor. We were betrayed by the US and the West whom encourage us to occupy East Timor during the cold ward in fear of communism spread, and after the cold war the Indonesians are to be blamed.

You people are controling the Media you twisted all the real storry up-side down. The united nations military including yours are marching in as if they have won the battle of the bulge ... LOL ..... come on read the history and be fair! But for sure we will not forget all of those double standards implied to us.
Blue sky

Bekasi, Indonesia

#2718 May 9, 2013
indon stresssssss wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a malon, you retard!
But yes I am in fact more superior than you indon monkeys. and I don't have to go to the kitchen, your mom is cleaning it as we speak... I hired her as my babu since yesterday so...
Learn proper english dipsiht! Have you no shame speaking like a retard? Or you'll gonna end up being a babu like your mom who currently cleaning my toilet hahaahaha
keep your mouth.. Without her your child will be death because no body will feed them.. Thank to her and give respect dumb ass...
Blue sky

Bekasi, Indonesia

#2719 May 9, 2013
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>
What? do you think that we lost East Timor because of Australia? it is because of our President Habbibie who allow that to happen he wanted to get rid of Christian population problems. He ordered the Military to back-off from East Timor and allowed the local ellection. It's a pressure from Europe (West) and from within Indonesia. Untill now some of the Military hardliners are still considering Habibie as a traitor. We were betrayed by the US and the West whom encourage us to occupy East Timor during the cold ward in fear of communism spread, and after the cold war the Indonesians are to be blamed.
You people are controling the Media you twisted all the real storry up-side down. The united nations military including yours are marching in as if they have won the battle of the bulge ... LOL ..... come on read the history and be fair! But for sure we will not forget all of those double standards implied to us.
yea i agree.. Back to 1999 it was dirty trick referendum..
pindad

United States

#2720 May 9, 2013
indon sterss,sunda stress all are the same man jokeing around about retard,stupid,babu,indon,speak ing perfect english, more superior(on supernatural?) etc... life isnt fair! look at kenedy assasin? he murdered by american it self, aussy are england criminal throwing the aborigin to the edge, malay pm murdered young actreess and 35% malay man are gay? look at irak,afganistan,palestine,siry a etc? do you understand what happening here? are you the smartes or dumb shit try to make others mad?
pindad

United States

#2721 May 9, 2013
@ordinary indonesia: good point bro... mas ss? he he...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2723 May 9, 2013
indon stresssssss wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a malon, you retard!
But yes I am in fact more superior than you indon monkeys. and I don't have to go to the kitchen, your mom is cleaning it as we speak... I hired her as my babu since yesterday so...

Learn proper english dipsiht! Have you no shame speaking like a retard? Or you'll gonna end up being a babu like your mom who currently cleaning my toilet hahaahaha
So, your toilet is in your kitchen?
MancingManiac

Henderson, NV

#2725 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your toilet is in your kitchen?
Wuaakakaka....plz forgive him, he is Indo Chinese who ran to Singapore when a riot happened in 1998 may.

“BebyJKT48”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2726 May 9, 2013
lare sarkem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey u son of a bitch..im an indonesian n i used bahasa indonesia..no matter if my english is bad n im not shame with that..ur superiority cant kill, but i guarantee my machete can stick ur gut or ur little brain from ur fucking head..come n tasted, pig..
weleh..padahal postingan ini persis diatas agan mancingmaniac..sialan momod
davis

Melbourne, Australia

#2728 May 9, 2013
Jenderal Soedirman wrote:
podo ngomong go b.inggris. aku ora ngerti dab,, wkekekekeke
You degrade your people by allowing housemaids to be sent to malaysia, you used to send them to saudi arabia as well, where women are treated horribly.So malaysains think there kings with there own servants. Get them back hire malaysian women as indo housemaids or ban it.
Indians lol

Australia

#2729 May 9, 2013
manjit wrote:
<quoted text>SUKHOI!? WE HAVE THE MOST BRAND NEW SUKHOI PAK FA!! What do you have? a used up sukhoi from the Cold War era!? lol don't ever compare your small stupid country to us! India is the newtiger of Asia, we are the only operator of SUKHOI PAK FA other than Russia!!! We've just been approved by the USA for NUCLEAR WARHEADS!! We can sink your little coconut island in a second!! HAHAHA
and you ARE BLACKER than us!!
The chimps are getting restless
davis

Melbourne, Australia

#2731 May 9, 2013
Indians lol wrote:
<quoted text>The chimps are getting restless
Russia will regret trusting india with some of its best tech.I still cant understand how the Indians managed to get so much out of the Russians.
MancingManiac

Surabaya, Indonesia

#2732 May 9, 2013
davis wrote:
<quoted text>
You degrade your people by allowing housemaids to be sent to malaysia, you used to send them to saudi arabia as well, where women are treated horribly.So malaysains think there kings with there own servants. Get them back hire malaysian women as indo housemaids or ban it.
It is impossible, because malaysian is actually indonesian. Malaysian defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi from Yogyakarta, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Abdul Razak from Gowa Sulawesi, and more2. 80% malay malaysian from Indonesia. We have tried to stop sending housemaids. But Malaysian Goft. protested it.
More than 2.5 million Indonesians now working there, UMNO giving them IC or Green Card, in order to vote UMNO in elections. That Is...POLITIC. Many of them married with malaysian and become malaysian.
malaysia jauh

Asia/Pacific Region

#2733 May 9, 2013
470.000 indonesian soldier VS 80.000 asshit soldier,are you dream ???do you know our sub always playing your navy??how many time their base it's been infiltrat?ask your navy.

“BebyJKT48”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2734 May 9, 2013
mig29 wrote:
indonesian counter terorism squad datacment88 shoot dead 7 terorist and 14 arrested.... thx for aussy suport on densus88. bro laresarkem tuu mas ss turun juga kesini ha ha
haha biar dihajar beruk2 ne ma para sesepuh kita, gan :D
Womble

Australia

#2736 May 9, 2013
malaysia jauh wrote:
470.000 indonesian soldier VS 80.000 asshit soldier,are you dream ???do you know our sub always playing your navy??how many time their base it's been infiltrat?ask your navy.
I will ask my navy next time I see him
texto

Europe

#2737 May 9, 2013
numpang nyimak gan
mig29

United States

#2739 May 9, 2013
mancing maniak got the point! is true. we are like india-pakistan but lower tension than they are... i would like to say thanks to aussy for suported datacment88. bro laresarkem... ngopii yoook he he....
rahman

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2740 May 10, 2013
I sometime feel sorry to indons...they always talk like they're the mightiest in the region. But when you look at the facts, 46% of its people live below 2 dollars a day. It's a sad fact that indon sell themselves abroad, especially Malaysia. And we took these people in, there are millions of them, when we can easily employ other people from Philippine, Burma, Vietnam, but because we feel sorry for them, we welcomed them with open arms...despite of our history, Malaysia was invaded by the indon in the 60s for no reason at all. They said we refused to be included in Indonesia, well, they never offered in the first place! And thank God we didn't, seeing how much of a pathetic shithole that country is now. My great-grandparents were of Bugis descent, they came from before Indonesia was even formed. And they'd never call themselves Indon. And if they were still alive right now, they'd be disappointed knowing that their hometown has been turned into a dump by the corrupt and incompetency of the Javanese indon government.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2741 May 10, 2013
rahman wrote:
I sometime feel sorry to indons...they always talk like they're the mightiest in the region. But when you look at the facts, 46% of its people live below 2 dollars a day. It's a sad fact that indon sell themselves abroad, especially Malaysia. And we took these people in, there are millions of them, when we can easily employ other people from Philippine, Burma, Vietnam, but because we feel sorry for them, we welcomed them with open arms...despite of our history, Malaysia was invaded by the indon in the 60s for no reason at all. They said we refused to be included in Indonesia, well, they never offered in the first place! And thank God we didn't, seeing how much of a pathetic shithole that country is now. My great-grandparents were of Bugis descent, they came from before Indonesia was even formed. And they'd never call themselves Indon. And if they were still alive right now, they'd be disappointed knowing that their hometown has been turned into a dump by the corrupt and incompetency of the Javanese indon government.
and because Bugis (Habibie) incompetency, Indonesia lost East Timor?
rahman

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2742 May 10, 2013
BRUTE-CCK wrote:
<quoted text>
and because Bugis (Habibie) incompetency, Indonesia lost East Timor?
Actually, no, it was because of the Javanese incompetency, that Indonesia invaded East Timor in the first place.

Bugis people, value peace above anything else, of course, you see these riots in school in Makassar (Bugis capital) every month but that was the byproduct of the aforementioned incompetency, so we don't believe in invading any country, and certainly not East Timor. East Timor had a history similar to Malaysia, in that we both got invaded by the indons. What differs is we succeeded and they didn't. For me, Habibi just gave what's been due to the East Timorese people, and it's a wise decision otherwise it'd turn out into a genocide (if its not already), knowing how savage the Javanese military are. You can check on that in the Kopassus atrocities in Acheh and Papua (whose representative just opened office in London).

And it's important to note that among Indon president, Habibi is the only two, without any ties to military or bloodline. He's the only technocrat President, the indon republic ever has. He studied in German and he contributed greatly to the Indon economy, especially Batam, by establishing bridges to connect the little islands south of Singapore, also he set up the Free Trade Area agreement with Singapore and Malaysia, and recently a plane production and service centre in Batam. During his short tenure as President, he recovered most of the economy that most predicted was set to bankruptcy just months ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min pearl 11,864
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 35 min xxsaa 46
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 4 hr Dimitri100 1,088
Manus Island detainees in sex video, PNG MP claims (Dec '13) 10 hr nattz james 10
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 22 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
Australian PM to visit India, Malaysia Fri poo smelly curry 2
Malaysia, Australia to share costs for latest p... Fri _malon_goblok 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••