War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments
2,341 - 2,360 of 4,605 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2014
sunda stressssss

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

malaysia jauh wrote:
#l5
T3nt4r4 4u5tr4l14 1tu m4nj4,m3r3k4 p1k1r m3r3k4 4d4l4h p0l151 d1 4514 p451f1k & n364r4 y6 8154 m3m1mp1n 4514,tp p4d4 k3ny4t44nny4??n0th1n6.
alah lu alay mati aja sono lu anjing!

“BebyJKT48”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

sori mas bro ane beda pendapat..nurut ane sih, indo kalo bertahan walau babak belur masih bisa njitak penjajah ampe benjol2..tapi kalo invasi ke negara lain dengan keadaan alutsista n ekonomi sekarang ane bilang bunuh diri..
deterjen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

indonesia memang tdk pernah befikir apa lagi berkehendak utk menguasai negara lain mereka saja yg terlalu phobia

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

saat ini memang begitu only have best defensif miltary, tapi sepuluh tahun kedepan, who knows???preemtive striking force???hahaha
lontong balap

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

SAS wrote:
A handful of SAS soldiers made the Indo army piss themselves. No contest
Ouch... have you read the history dear?? 2 platoons of SAS + GURKA was beaten by ONE PLATOON of indonesian army in 1964 at serawak border ^_^

No contest you say? Ow baby...please...we need a contest to measure our strength. just look the final results of AASAM 2011 and 2012, which country wins the most gold medal? you must be surprised. lol

No offense, thats only the fact of history dear
lontong balap

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

okay maloners... you started this discussion. please think again when you want to make these two neighbouring countries at war.
indo-aussie have better relationship than indo-malay. for example, we have a good counter-terrorism coordination with them. while malay, only produce more and more brain washer to make more indonesian peoples to be terrorists.
malay is just a shitty noisy neighbour for ASEAN countries.

for now, i must admit if indo and aussie make war, the result will make aussie as the winner coz they have many countries behind such as US and UK+ANZUS will follow as the contestant of the war.

but, who knows next 10 or 20 years
regards for all aussie
mig29

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

yea its true, back on 1964 one platoon rpkad (kopassus) lead by first officer lounch a raid to sas and british army bunker stronghold in borneo jungle. 2 rpkad was killed in action, but they kill 2 sas and 4 british army.. the conclution was rpkad and sas are in the equal skill performance.... yea i know cleret operation. it was happen coz indonesian army withdrown to face comunist coup in jakarta 65

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lontong balap wrote:
okay maloners... you started this discussion. please think again when you want to make these two neighbouring countries at war.
indo-aussie have better relationship than indo-malay. for example, we have a good counter-terrorism coordination with them. while malay, only produce more and more brain washer to make more indonesian peoples to be terrorists.

for now, i must admit if indo and aussie make war, the result will make aussie as the winner coz they have many countries behind such as US and UK+ANZUS will follow as the contestant of the war.

regards for all aussie
Good post
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lontong balap wrote:
regards for all aussie
Indonesia will turn Aussie into kangaroo soup freak!
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lontong balap wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch... have you read the history dear?? 2 platoons of SAS + GURKA was beaten by ONE PLATOON of indonesian army in 1964 at serawak border ^_^
No contest you say? Ow baby...please...we need a contest to measure our strength. just look the final results of AASAM 2011 and 2012, which country wins the most gold medal? you must be surprised. lol
No offense, thats only the fact of history dear
1964? If you have to go back 50 years to find an example then you must be proud. LOL
nobody

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Dont make me laugh

20s million vs 240s million

Aussie must have 100.000 nuclear bomb to defeat Indonesia otherwise knock out by indonesia easily

Dont talk about years before 1945. Indonesia not existed yet, not united yet. Dont talk about colonial dutch, japanese. We are united and have the soldiers start in 1945

Now indonesia have full manpower full war machines

Cant stop laguhing to malay who made this thread.
We Forindo invade Malay forum, cant defeat us, started to call Aussie for help for backup eh?
Whats all those maid gotta to do with war? Middle class people in Indonesia have more than Aussie or Malay
Yeah of course with 240 millions you will have many poor people too, look at China Indian Pakistan Brazil.
But Aussie and Malay only 20 millions?
Of course the percentage to become a prosperity country is bigger cause nobody in your country
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

nobody wrote:
Dont make me laugh
20s million vs 240s million
Aussie must have 100.000 nuclear bomb to defeat Indonesia otherwise knock out by indonesia easily
Dont talk about years before 1945. Indonesia not existed yet, not united yet. Dont talk about colonial dutch, japanese. We are united and have the soldiers start in 1945
Now indonesia have full manpower full war machines
Cant stop laguhing to malay who made this thread.
We Forindo invade Malay forum, cant defeat us, started to call Aussie for help for backup eh?
Whats all those maid gotta to do with war? Middle class people in Indonesia have more than Aussie or Malay
Yeah of course with 240 millions you will have many poor people too, look at China Indian Pakistan Brazil.
But Aussie and Malay only 20 millions?
Of course the percentage to become a prosperity country is bigger cause nobody in your country
1 Australian soldier is worth 1000 indo's. It would be a stroll in the park

“BebyJKT48”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

SAS wrote:
<quoted text>1 Australian soldier is worth 1000 indo's. It would be a stroll in the park
yeaaaah..then why your country must be worry with us if your army so powerfull..stupid bloody bitch mouth, hahag :D
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lare sarkem wrote:
<quoted text>
yeaaaah..then why your country must be worry with us if your army so powerfull..stupid bloody bitch mouth, hahag :D
Nobody is worried fvckface, amused more than anything

“BebyJKT48”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

SAS wrote:
<quoted text>1 Australian soldier is worth 1000 indo's. It would be a stroll in the park
ouw i remember..u mean hugh jackman isnt? huuuu scary wolverine the clawman, whoaaa ha ha ha :D
Geeeer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lare sarkem wrote:
<quoted text>
ouw i remember..u mean hugh jackman isnt? huuuu scary wolverine the clawman, whoaaa ha ha ha :D
i am not understand
mig29

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

he he lets say 1 aussy soldier equal to 100000 indo,s... aussy army can sent just 5 men to go war with indo,s he he he... sas are real skilled soldier, but they know they must respect their enemy (kopassus)... if war happened ofcourse
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lare sarkem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a movie champ
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

mig29 wrote:
he he lets say 1 aussy soldier equal to 100000 indo,s... aussy army can sent just 5 men to go war with indo,s he he he... sas are real skilled soldier, but they know they must respect their enemy (kopassus)... if war happened ofcourse
They would only take 5 men so one could stay back and keep the fire going

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

the pissing contest continues..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••