Australian radio station says no wrongdoing in royal prank call

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: BroadcastNewsroom 20

The Australian radio station behind a prank phone call to a London hospital that was treating Prince William's pregnant wife Kate said on Saturday it had done nothing wrong and no one could have foreseen the tragic outcome.

Full Story
blinkersoff

Richmond, Australia

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Agreed,the brits just could not handle there sacred cow being tarnished
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#2 Dec 12, 2012
blinkersoff wrote:
You calling the Queen a cow?
blinkersoff

Richmond, Australia

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling the Queen a cow?
Go back to English school, you still do not understand English properly.
thresameone

Ashford, UK

#4 Dec 12, 2012
JESUS Alleluia Maybe there is a God & maybe Australia has a backbone after all(from not religious too educated).

Tragic as it was (& you can all fuck off as my Mother also deemed this planet uninhabitable) THIS WAS NOT BULLYING as there was NO Malice.
Q's need to asked. Like does the average American Star have more protection than the future Royals on that day?

Were any Psychopaths involved?

Please Google what the actual Family have to say about the Hospital...TBA

Now don't call me ********** until you yourself have been dragged into the 21st Century by the British. I am now thinking like them after 5 years I think they are OK, They have experience & all that & now I find those Frankston Bus Idiots unacceptable - jail for a night of retrospection
Sionara 4 now until I get ex-communicated hehe
Do I belong anywhere???
Aussiepsycopaths

Bedminster, NJ

#5 Dec 12, 2012
These radio hosts are typical Aussie psychopaths.
Modernity calling

Richmond, Australia

#6 Dec 12, 2012
thresameone wrote:
JESUS Alleluia Maybe there is a God & maybe Australia has a backbone after all(from not religious too educated).
Tragic as it was (& you can all fuck off as my Mother also deemed this planet uninhabitable) THIS WAS NOT BULLYING as there was NO Malice.?
Please Google what the actual Family have to say about the Hospital...TBA
Now don't call me ********** until you yourself have been dragged into the 21st Century by the British.
Lol Don,t you mean until you yourself have been dragged back to the 17th century by the British, where royalty belongs, not in the present, the British are in time warp they cant enter the modern world by abolishing the monarchy and retiring them with just one mansion instead of 15. And the hereditary house of lords with it both arhaic leftovers, instead they are going backwards with those 2 archaics and cctv cameras everywhere and new laws proposed to invade the common brits internet privacy in the UK.
When will we see the free britain with both houses of parlaiment attainable by any british citizen?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
America & British alliance symbiosis - you're not included But in fact an embrassment to them. Follow their path & you'll see the light. Soz Oz I still luv Ya as yur mine Babe

Location hidden

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Most hated in the enlightened world is people who have never been in a country/culture & yet have something stupid to say about it

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
As for CCTV laws they are going one better - soon they will have access to all of your communication: internet/phone, etc,- early next year. This is all to avoid embarrassment. Have you not got it yet. They are always Right - always, get over it. In exchange you get a life of both fear & lull in equal measure. Get in fucking line & shut the fuck up about it. Soon these laws will be in place you will be rid of me as I will no longer be able to have the peace of mind to post any of my garb... gone, I'll probably be behind bars. Viva le what??

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Aussiepsycopaths wrote:
These radio hosts are typical Aussie psychopaths.
you know a lot of 'aussie psychopaths' do you?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#11 Dec 12, 2012
blinkersoff wrote:
Oh I see, you mean't to say "their" scared cow, not "there". Must be embarrasing having a darky give you lessons in your own mother tongue.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#12 Dec 12, 2012
LOL! scared = sacred

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
I never met a psychopath until i moved to a shitty suburb due to having lack of funds in England. Caversham - Australians to avoid at all costs, Delusional & destructive psychopaths & i have since seen the stats 1 in 200 (akin to left handers), hence the police presence. I have been obsessed on You Tube with both American & French Dateline, etc stories since to understand them. Not worth it by experience. Avoid them & never take them on. If you have Psychiatrists in your Family; indeed to be feared.

My beautiful Oz was probably lovely to grow up in because Psychopaths were not studied or understood as much & I have much respect for my blonde, blue eyed Aussies because they seem to have had them sorted. When I look at that French Frankston Bus incident I do have to wonder if they were just not challenged, hence exposed.

I follow TNT magazine & Herald Sun - gotta love the new dark blue uniforms.

Nowadays,

Location hidden

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Knowledge is power - i have my Mother's eyes. Blue in Summer & Green in Winter (depends on the level of sunshine & heat ). For all the people out there that it matters to.

Also for the Cops who are filming me without my knowledge!

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#15 Dec 12, 2012
The Evening Standard and The Daily Mail are owned by Associated Newspapers and DMG Media and have a stake in a number of radio stations in Australia which are direct competitors of Southern Cross Austereo.

There are no 'friends' amongst competitors.

That might explain a lot of the media witch-hunt frenzy in the UK... destroy the competition at any cost? I remember one of them saying that SCA should be shut down and have it's license revoked.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2012
get a life people & real life stories are the media

aka truth is stranger than fiction

any suggestions to keep abreast of Victorian/Australian news welcome

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 12, 2012
blinkersoff wrote:
As an Australian,i can safely say that is complete shit. I dont think they care about that,i think they care more about the nurse and her family. And you wonder why Australians are seen by the rest of the the world as 'dumb,Drunk and Racist' well look no further than this dickhead.
Eber

Northcote, Australia

#18 Dec 12, 2012
ReluctantAussie wrote:
<quoted text>
As an Australian,i can safely say that is complete shit. I dont think they care about that,i think they care more about the nurse and her family. And you wonder why Australians are seen by the rest of the the world as 'dumb,Drunk and Racist' well look no further than this dickhead.
Dumb we are smarter than you Brits who are still slaves to your upper class and oppressive laws. If there was a referendum in Britain on this issue of hereditary lords and the Monarchy, then it could be settled fairly and the decision either way woudld at least show a democratic process decided it, and everyone would be quiet including me, but No that would be real democracy, something the British ruling elite in the UkKwill not allow. Truths hurts hey.

Since: Oct 12

Boston, MA

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I am just wondering what the two boobs who made the call are feeling, now that one of Saldanha's suicide notes directly blames them for her killing herself. Awaiting another tear-filled, scripted bullshit 'interview'.

Location hidden

#21 Jan 14, 2013
napoleon_blownapart wrote:
I am just wondering what the two boobs who made the call are feeling, now that one of Saldanha's suicide notes directly blames them for her killing herself. Awaiting another tear-filled, scripted bullshit 'interview'.
Already lost interest - damage done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 16 min iKnow 23,185
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 21 min just me 145
New Zealand community in shock after police off... 56 min PC Undercover 4
Narendra Modi mania hits Indian diaspora in Aus... 1 hr The Awakener 80
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 2 hr The ADELAIDEAN 3
Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) 5 hr Old Zealand 12
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 13 hr Kidmc 4,418
Jewish boy, 4, clouted on head 13 hr 43lbt 52

Oceania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE