Cancer battler forced to pay for own bandages

Feb 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Townsville Bulletin

THE Townsville parents of a boy with cancer have been told by Queensland's largest children's hospital they need to start paying for their son's bandages.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebel with a cause

Mount Cotton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

f pathetic country full of millionares shows what place is reall like sad sad sad
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

And its only going to get worse.
Politicians only care about poofs,abos and 'refugees'. Actually if the kid was a refugee hed be getting the best treatment and wouldnt have to pay for his own bandages.

Welcome to the New World Order.
Foo

Capalaba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Politicians only care about poofs,abos and 'refugees'. Actually if the kid was a refugee hed be getting the best treatment and wouldnt have to pay for his own bandages.
Jesus you can be a wanker Anglo. There is good assistance for anyone who can't afford this....best in the world in fact....this boys Dad runs his own business , and could be a millionare for all you know....stop using the illness of a poor 8 year old kid to push your idiotic conspiracy garbage , you fully developed cretin..!!!!
Dragon

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
I agree if it was a refugee adult theyd bend over backwards to be politically correct disgraceful
Yob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus you can be a wanker Anglo. There is good assistance for anyone who can't afford this....best in the world in fact....this boys Dad runs his own business , and could be a millionare for all you know....stop using the illness of a poor 8 year old kid to push your idiotic conspiracy garbage , you fully developed cretin..!!!!
His millionaire dad probly pays tax as well, unlike the boat people who get it all given to them and then are told they cant work for 5 years forcing them to take more welfare money. Labor is simply amazing
Becky

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yob wrote:
<quoted text>His millionaire dad probly pays tax as Labor is simply amazing
Excuse me, last time I looked it was a Coalition government in charge of health in Qld.
And what's wrong with people coughing up a few dollars for their healthcare? Chemo drugs can cost thousands, all paid for by taxpayers.
You expect to get everything for free and in the next breath grizzle about government waste.
Foo

Capalaba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

^ poor kid.......you cretins will use any poor bugger to push your shit , even a sick kid..
Yob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, last time I looked it was a Coalition government in charge of health in Qld.
And what's wrong with people coughing up a few dollars for their healthcare? Chemo drugs can cost thousands, all paid for by taxpayers.
You expect to get everything for free and in the next breath grizzle about government waste.
Doesn't matter who is in charge, whats wrong is making locals pay for health care then giving it to boat people for nothing. Whats wrong with you?
Becky

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Yob wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter who is in charge, whats wrong is making locals pay for health care then giving it to boat people for nothing. Whats wrong with you?
Nobody pays full price for health care. If you can't afford to pay you get it for nothing.
Foo

Capalaba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Yob wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter who is in charge, whats wrong is making locals pay for health care then giving it to boat people for nothing. Whats wrong with you?
You anti-government idiots will twist anything around when you start dribbling your sick crap......stop using other peoples misfortune for your political nonsense....it makes you look like a twit.
Yank

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Come to the States. No health care at all here.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yank wrote:
Come to the States. No health care at all here.
sounds enticing. Tell me what else I won't get.
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds enticing. Tell me what else I won't get.
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.

Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.

Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.

THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.

KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland

F O O K O F F.

you should write a book - Idiots guide to being a retard
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT, piss off back to your CACADesiland
F O O K O F F.
As least your IQ extends to copy and pasting successfully.

Now you know what to do. Before you go:

Follow these simple instructions:

1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / settings if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.

“Fair & Balanced”

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
As least your IQ extends to copy and pasting successfully.
Now you know what to do. Before you go:
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / settings if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.

23.6500s 146.6333e
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

My peniis is only 4 cm long so I get sad about it.
Coming online and typing nonsense helps me feel good.
I am gay and want to marry Foo.
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I love to have sex with my dad in a mosque.
The ADES OF MARCH Bashers

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

MabarCACA FUCKWIT wrote:
I love to have sex with my dad in a mosque.
We know.

Give it up Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD You him gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy McpoooBigPoof always steal identity - no identity of your own, sewer rat.

Quit making a SMELLIE ARSIEHOLE of your self, F*CKWIT.
The sIndian Bashers

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The ADES OF MARCH Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
We know.
Give it up Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD You him gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy McpoooBigPoof always steal identity - no identity of your own, sewer rat.
Quit making a SMELLIE ARSIEHOLE of your self, F*CKWIT.
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs

FOOK OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••