British army recruitment in Fiji to continue

Aug 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fijilive

The British High Commission in Wellington says that the recruitment of Fijians into the British army is completely separate from its diplomatic stance over the December coup. via Fijilive

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
isa_ko_viti

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

People the recruitment for British Army for foreigners or overseas like Fiji is on hold due to the huge number of unemployment in the UK. so if u are willing to join the French Foreign Legion then learn to speak French.
if you are talented rugby player then off course you can switch to rugby later on.
so boys & girls whos with me???
mercy me

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

isa_ko_viti wrote:
People the recruitment for British Army for foreigners or overseas like Fiji is on hold due to the huge number of unemployment in the UK. so if u are willing to join the French Foreign Legion then learn to speak French.
if you are talented rugby player then off course you can switch to rugby later on.
so boys & girls whos with me???
Go get an education and make real money.

Why do you want Fiiji's sons and daughters dying for other people's conflicts?
from a ba soldier

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered whether people from Ba are able to speak English....I guess not.
oh we do speak english u know...unlike u u must be an indian??...its spelled kaiviti not kaibiti u carawai pani.lol..lol..credibility??.. more like show off..what are u rambo o some shit..u must be an infantry man den ya dumb ass bitch.lol...kila ga na tauri dakai sona levu o iko..u fooking idiotic fool
tiffy

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

go shower 1st pliz.lol
ratusolo sotisoti

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

I am 19year old and complete my PreSea training and Deck Watch Rating at Fiji National University and I want join the Royal Marine ,because here in Fiji the salary that we get is very complicated compared to other countries.At the moment I am a volunteer worker at The Ministry of Health.
pana

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

well i think i want it..i love to to join britsh army now but i dont know wear i can get the form from.i love to be come a britsh officer .
Boci

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

ratusolo sotisoti wrote:
I am 19year old and complete my PreSea training and Deck Watch Rating at Fiji National University and I want join the Royal Marine ,because here in Fiji the salary that we get is very complicated compared to other countries.At the moment I am a volunteer worker at The Ministry of Health.
sa via marine vaca
Chris

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

but is the army still recruiting Fijians?
Tagimaucia

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

So, is the recruitment still on?...
Semesa Tuicolo

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I am 26 years old now, and I am already apply for British Army on 30th November, 2007. I receive my letter back from Mrs Janet Waites, Executive Officer for Commander Recruiting on 22 October, 2008. I really want to join the British Army ..cause It is my dream for long time..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Tagimaucia wrote:
So, is the recruitment still on?...
Does Fiji support the recruiting of we the young men of Fiji to join the war? What do you think? I would love to, but would you love me to?
rajneel kumar

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

m also waiting very patiently to join the army, iv also sent in a written application. it has been my childhood dream to be in the forces and serve for a worthy cause. LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING.
looking forward for your response.... Rj

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

rajneel kumar wrote:
m also waiting very patiently to join the army, iv also sent in a written application. it has been my childhood dream to be in the forces and serve for a worthy cause. LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING.
looking forward for your response.... Rj
Bang on! Its Indians like you that make me more confuse about Indians! But you are the man! Good on you mate...
J Sean

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Semesa Tuicolo wrote:
I am 26 years old now, and I am already apply for British Army on 30th November, 2007. I receive my letter back from Mrs Janet Waites, Executive Officer for Commander Recruiting on 22 October, 2008. I really want to join the British Army ..cause It is my dream for long time..
Braca, Nomu dream ena qai vakavotukana keo Vutuka na ligamu ruarua e veisiga!
adi makelesi ranitu

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I am 21 years old, please could you tell me when is the next recruit, i wish to join...God bless...

thank you.
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Guys use your brains! why on earth do you want to be the white man's cannon fodder?

Use the same "courage" to fight the evil elements within Fiji.
talmeez ali

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

i want join british army itz my dream to b in da army
Dave

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wearing a army uniform isn't easy, sweat first.....keep trying guys...good luck
Amelia Qoli Sivo

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Im 20 years old and Im currently studying at the Fiji National University at Namaka, Nadi and Im doing my Diploma in Hotel Management. I would like to apply for any job that you guys have, alot of Fijian boys & girls have already recruited and they have been supporting there family well..........If you guys have any job cea wid u then please do email me. my email account:amelia.qoli@yahoo.com
pretty

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Semesa Tuicolo wrote:
kere2 me lai tei mada na tavioka ena qai rawa na lako i british army..........sa rauta mada na via tauri dakai tko me tauri ga nai sele ka gole yani ki nai tei2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of263
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••