Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>
High intelligence you little twerp?(...)

This Morten guy seems like a young fool. Full of nationalism without any understanding of what is actually happening in Norway.
Ex-Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistics speak for themselves. You are really just another arrogant stupid norwegian who thinks he knows it all.
Stop living in your mummies basement and get out of norway, see the world and you will start to grow up you pathetic little worm.
No statement will be taking seriously as long as you keep on with the enraged commenting.

Jonas:
I see your statistics, and I know that was a comment against Morten, who I also disagree with. But you are showing the negative side of a case which actually has two sides. Norway is on the top when it comes to progress from tests done in the earlier years. This is positive. Things aren't always bad.
As well as the statistics for charity. What I see is that Norway is scoring enough to get them to 28. place out of 153 nations.

Ex-Pat:
You are way too arrogant and self-centered. You are none the better than any of those you oppose. I will respond to you if you have a valid argument. I can't even believe that you think everybody loves in the basement with their moms. I hope you see for yourself how retarded that sounds.
ColdMiserableBor ingCruel

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

overpriced and unfriendly to all

no one in norway wanted you here 7000 years ago and they don't want you here now

only the black eyed invaders want you in norway ..so you die in the gutters with them..alone frozen and friendless

the scandinavians won't even waste their piss or spit
spitting on you as you die frozen

they will be glad you are gone..you dirty invader fools think norway, arabia, china or russia etc wants you

you are nuts
you are lost lunatics
get the f-ck out before the romainian gypsies in oslo slit your throat to steal your coat and sell your organs to china and israel

ipi

Since: Dec 12

Trondheim, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

ColdMiserableBoringCruel wrote:
overpriced and unfriendly to all
no one in norway wanted you here 7000 years ago and they don't want you here now
only the black eyed invaders want you in norway ..so you die in the gutters with them..alone frozen and friendless
the scandinavians won't even waste their piss or spit
spitting on you as you die frozen
they will be glad you are gone..you dirty invader fools think norway, arabia, china or russia etc wants you
you are nuts
you are lost lunatics
get the f-ck out before the romainian gypsies in oslo slit your throat to steal your coat and sell your organs to china and israel
Troll.
Jonas

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Morten wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid "whatever you are" - what makes you think I've never travelled? And you think modern Norwegians don't travel? Get out of your dreamworld.
Two weeks in Spain or Greece, weekend in London, a semester studying abroad does not make one cultured. I would say that most Norwegians are privileged not cultured or enlightened as they believe they are. This sad Morten guy sums it up. He thinks he knows about clubing because one magazine claimed that a nightclub in Oslo was the third best in Europe or something. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahh aha. Look where the music genres and trends are created. London, New York, Chicago and so on. Massive urban areas. What has Norway contributed to Global music? Ski-hop? Lol.
ThehalfSamihalfN orwegian

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>
Two weeks in Spain or Greece, weekend in London, a semester studying abroad does not make one cultured. I would say that most Norwegians are privileged not cultured or enlightened as they believe they are. This sad Morten guy sums it up. He thinks he knows about clubing because one magazine claimed that a nightclub in Oslo was the third best in Europe or something. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahh aha. Look where the music genres and trends are created. London, New York, Chicago and so on. Massive urban areas. What has Norway contributed to Global music? Ski-hop? Lol.
You know ski-hop isn't music.
Norway have contributed with: Edvard Grieg (a great classical music composer) and A-ha (A song from the 80's that is considered a classic).

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I meant A-ha the band, the song that I meant was "Take on me"
GarborgManden

Sandnes, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

People hate and like different things. Ok, as I see here, there are many people who dont take kindly to Norway. Well, there are also people who dislike the moon, chocolate milk and other countries. There is no reasoning with people who wont change their mind no matter what you tell them - theres probably alot of them here - but, cant we all, just, live, in peace?

ipi

Trondheim, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just re-posting this so everybody can laugh some more.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Is Oslo and eastern Norway boring?
-Hell yeah, the dialects/accents are gay, and there is no nature/fjords, only Arabian immigrants.

Is Northern and western Norway boring?
-Hell no, the nature is beautiful (after all Norway is all about fjords, and no, Oslo fjord sucks as a fjord, it is a gulf/fake fjord), and people are nice, and their dialects are cute.

If u want to visit Norway, u want to go to Hordaland, Rogaland, Sogn, Troms, Finnmark and not Eastern Norway! The East sucks big time!

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

La Gioconda wrote:
-Hell yeah, the dialects/accents are gay, and there is no nature/fjords, only Arabian immigrants.
-Hell no, the nature is beautiful (after all Norway is all about fjords, and no, Oslo fjord sucks as a fjord, it is a gulf/fake fjord), and people are nice, and their dialects are cute.
If u want to visit Norway, u want to go to Hordaland, Rogaland, Sogn, Troms, Finnmark and not Eastern Norway! The East sucks big time!
It's kinda funny that Troms/Finnmark is further east than Hedemark and Akershus :P
Morten

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

La Gioconda wrote:
Lol, fool. Oslo has been fast growing enough for it to be noticed on a European scale the last couple of years. If you don't like it in Eastern Norway, we do not need your whining and complaining! ;)

ipi

Trondheim, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Morten wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, fool. Oslo has been fast growing enough for it to be noticed on a European scale the last couple of years. If you don't like it in Eastern Norway, we do not need your whining and complaining! ;)
It's all about individuality! You think this, another one thinks that.

One thing isn't better than another just because someone posts it on the internet..
TrollsofNorway

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

norway is full of trolls, real ones

and they do not like the 15,000 romainian gypsy theives

that descended on norway like a swarm of locust

committing over 150,000 crimes in norway

they police say they are 'persistent' thieves beggars and criminals

norway police arrested over 1500 romainian gypsies caught committing crimes in norway in 2012, the norwegian police say that can not go through another year of gypsy crime

so if 1500 romainian gypsies were caught robbing committing 1500 crimes

that means 148,000 gypsy crimes in norway were not arrested in 2012

enjoy your azerbhaijani, bulgarian, SLOBOBIAN multi sewer invasion

remember PERSISTENT gypsy thieves TRAVEL ALL OVER NORWAY N, S, E, W.

when the pale of se russia flushes its toilet, norway gets flooded with 100,000 more terds.

nice border control norway

whose your border guard

hitler the zionist austrian rothschild sired joo

dr. mengela is running your health care now too

adversary sowing weeds among the wheat
at harvest time he wheat is stored
and the weeds cast into the fires

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

TrollsofNorway wrote:
norway is full of trolls, real ones
and they do not like the 15,000 romainian gypsy theives
that descended on norway like a swarm of locust
committing over 150,000 crimes in norway
they police say they are 'persistent' thieves beggars and criminals
norway police arrested over 1500 romainian gypsies caught committing crimes in norway in 2012, the norwegian police say that can not go through another year of gypsy crime
so if 1500 romainian gypsies were caught robbing committing 1500 crimes
that means 148,000 gypsy crimes in norway were not arrested in 2012
enjoy your azerbhaijani, bulgarian, SLOBOBIAN multi sewer invasion
remember PERSISTENT gypsy thieves TRAVEL ALL OVER NORWAY N, S, E, W.
when the pale of se russia flushes its toilet, norway gets flooded with 100,000 more terds.
nice border control norway
whose your border guard
hitler the zionist austrian rothschild sired joo
dr. mengela is running your health care now too
adversary sowing weeds among the wheat
at harvest time he wheat is stored
and the weeds cast into the fires
Tell me, do you realy believe there is REAL trolls in Norway? you need to grow up
Yesitsboring

Hakadal, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

ThehalfSamihalfNorwegian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, do you realy believe there is REAL trolls in Norway? you need to grow up
Are you not a real troll then?

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Yesitsboring wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not a real troll then?
And what is your definition of "Troll" then?

You seem to be more like an Troll (internet one) mostly because of your hypocrisy.
Yesitsboring

Hakadal, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And what is your definition of "Troll" then?
Someone who posts, ad nauseam, day after day after day on this forum. Who arrogantly spouts drivel and nonsense on a wide variety of topics and is completely devoid of a sense of humour. Does this ring any bells? oh, I nearly forgot, trolls are very prevalent around Alta!
Happy Christmas.
MandenOfGarborgn ess

Sandnes, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Yesitsboring wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who posts, ad nauseam, day after day after day on this forum. Who arrogantly spouts drivel and nonsense on a wide variety of topics and is completely devoid of a sense of humour. Does this ring any bells? oh, I nearly forgot, trolls are very prevalent around Alta!
Happy Christmas.
Happy Christmas? Who says happy christmas?..

Anyways, merry Christmas to all!

Alta, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Yesitsboring wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Christmas.
The definition of a troll is: A person who says/posts things that causes negative reactions but does not believe in the things he posts/says.

You're basically also posting the same thing: You hate Norway and you think it is boring. Thats the only thing I've seen you comment about. I've been commenting on many different topics, and unlike you I post different things. Like on the "Mother Son incest LEGAL in Norway?" And some others. But on this thread (named "Is Norway boring?") I try to proove you and all the other people wrong. And I do not think that you should even continue to comment here mostly because of your hypocricy.
yesitsboring

Hakadal, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The definition of a troll is: A person who says/posts things that causes negative reactions but does not believe in the things he posts/says.
You're basically also posting the same thing: You hate Norway and you think it is boring. Thats the only thing I've seen you comment about. I've been commenting on many different topics, and unlike you I post different things. Like on the "Mother Son incest LEGAL in Norway?" And some others. But on this thread (named "Is Norway boring?") I try to proove you and all the other people wrong. And I do not think that you should even continue to comment here mostly because of your hypocricy.
See, there you go again ranting and raving more meaningless drivel and nonsense. Maybe, if your lucky, santa will bring you a sense of humour you dour, tedious Norwegian person you. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,161 - 2,180 of2,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Norway Forum right now

Search the Norway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Norway best place to live, with U.S. falling be... (Nov '10) 3 hr Eugene liberal 277
Why are Norwegians so selfish and unfriendly? (Feb '13) 11 hr Judger deluxe 525
i hate norway (Dec '10) 20 hr Sarah4 867
Norwegian men Thu Norwegian Wood 10
Nembutal (Jun '13) Apr 16 Patrick 3
Are the Norwegian racist toward black people???I (Apr '11) Apr 16 Humhainna 408
Biological Conspiracy Unit 731 And Tokyo Olympics (May '12) Apr 15 yasuo 15
•••
•••
•••
•••