North Korea: Lifting U.N. sanctions is a condition for talks with U.S.

Full story: CNN
North Korea on Thursday requested the withdrawal of U.N. sanctions against it and the end of joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises as conditions for any talks with Seoul and Washington. Full Story
do you know him

Utica, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2013
This guy is a dumbass
In Korea

Korea

#3 Apr 18, 2013
I would say NO to this deal the North offers man. This is like a dude who has robbed you and takes you wallet and says you can have it back if you get me 500.00 more dollars oh and you can't call the police. WOW what a great deal! Lol

OH! Also I forgot to mention there will be Sledge Hammer blows if you choose not to agree to my great deal. I have a feeling they are real low on fuel for all this equipment they have and very little money. I wonder how long we are going to have to think about this great offer.
Rodong Sinmun

Wrexham, UK

#4 Apr 18, 2013
DENG wrote:
То&#10 74;ар& #1080;щ wearsevn 18 minutes ago
Apologize for what? For standing up to a Xbox-loving fat boy who acts like a petulant child? Worse, at least a petulant child is not responsible for the starvation of millions and the murders of thousands of people in just a few months.
How about Kim apologize for disgusting the whole world with his fat slimy body and what is possibly the worst haircut in all of human history?
LISTEN TO ANOTHER FUCKFACE FROM THE UNITED STATES: TOTALLY BEWILDERED BY THE PROPAGANDA APPARATUS IN THE UNITED STATES THAT'S CONSTANTLY LYING; SURE IDIOT, DID YOU HEAR THE US4A KILLED 30 PERCENT OF ALL THE KOREANS IN 1950???
What the Hell has that to do with the news item?
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
This deal will probably work, but the risk assumed by others that it will not work makes a decision about the whole thing something that I must leave up to a jury composed of badgers, grizzly bears, wild boar hogs, and the population of another Jungle somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama criticises Sony film decision 48 min RustyS 1
FBI Says North Korea Behind Sony Hack 2 hr yes 2
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 2 hr yes 3
Texas Theater Refuses To Bow To Hackers Threat 2 hr storm warning 3
N Korean Commoners Have No Cars 4 hr Astro 1
George Clooney: We need to stand with Sony 4 hr LC Campbell 4
North Korea and Sony 4 hr LC Campbell 1
More from around the web