Dennis Rodman Now An FBI Informant On North Korea

Apr 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

After a successful stay in the Communist country in February, where he was filming a documentary for HBO, Rodman told the Miami Herald he's been approached by the FBI to work as an informant on North Korean activity.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dennis Rodman

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Kim Jong Un he just wants to be loved. He just wants to sit down and talk. Thatís all. He said that to me.
Open Your Eyes People

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 16, 2013
What is wrong with you people!

When are you going to acknowledge that the only way to Peace lies with Dennis Rodman!
patriot

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Earthquake in Iran today, killed 40 so far...damn the USA...they were behind this treacherous act!
Turd Ferguson

Hartford, CT

#4 Apr 16, 2013
We should love Queer Jong Un with a nuclear payload. Sgt. Reznov always told me fascists are bad people.
The Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Glory to KIM JONG UN!!

Glory to North Korea!!
American pride to i die

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2013
If they want war I take them to war !! Im ready to beat fatty kim with a stick...
thePunk

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Glory to KIM JONG UN!!
Glory to North Korea!!
Oh man you need help, lets see what you think after Obama and Kerry meet having a BBQ with beers talking about this little fat boy behavior.... navys and marines will take over north korea..within minutes....
dyland

Dekalb, IL

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Dennis Rodman wrote:
Kim Jong Un he just wants to be loved. He just wants to sit down and talk. Thatís all. He said that to me.
you are nuts he wants war
Allen

Duluth, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Dennis rodman a FBI informant? Not hardly. Probably sitting at home in his wedding dress figuring out what he can do next for attention .
Susan Day

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Dennis Rodman wrote:
Mr Rodman I hear you are going back to North Korea August 1st but could you please go over there right away to stop North Korea from Nuking everyone!? PLEASE Mr Rodman! We are all depending on YOU!!

Thank you.
Dennis Rodman

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Susan Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Rodman I hear you are going back to North Korea August 1st but could you please go over there right away to stop North Korea from Nuking everyone!? PLEASE Mr Rodman! We are all depending on YOU!!
Thank you.
Look Kim Jong Un loves power. He loves control because others, you know, dad and stuff like that, but heís just a great guy. Heís just a great guy.
Kim Jong Un and I bought the SAME dress one day! I told him he looked better in it than I did in mine. He said I looked better. He told me that
brandon

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Dennis Rodman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Kim Jong Un loves power. He loves control because others, you know, dad and stuff like that, but heís just a great guy. Heís just a great guy.
Kim Jong Un and I bought the SAME dress one day! I told him he looked better in it than I did in mine. He said I looked better. He told me that

Is this really Dennis Rodman?
Actual intellect

Australia

#13 Apr 16, 2013
brandon wrote:
<quoted text>.
Are you really that stupid?
Dennis Rodman

District Heights, MD

#14 Apr 17, 2013
brandon wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yo it's me and I don't lie.

I found this post when I was playing with my iPhone.

Hey, Kim Jong Un said Dennis I don't want to do war he told me that. He just wants to be loved he told me that.
Your crazy

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Yeah I guess he is that stupid not even Dennis Rodman would make that's many typos
haha

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Dennis Rodman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo it's me and I don't lie.
I found this post when I was playing with my iPhone.
Hey, Kim Jong Un said Dennis I don't want to do war he told me that. He just wants to be loved he told me that.
Lololololol
Kim Jong Un

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Yo Dennis hit me up on facebook when u read this I left you a reply from what you mentioned earlier.
And I am looking forward to your visit and "crushing" you at basketball again.
The money will again be sent to the same account.
Grizz

Mesa, AZ

#19 Apr 18, 2013
patriot wrote:
Earthquake in Iran today, killed 40 so far...damn the USA...they were behind this treacherous act!
You bet and that isnt the only thing Haarp can do. Wait till you see the hurricane planned using Haarp against Iran. Then of course there is the tidal wave bombs that have been created and tested as well. Hmmm! wonder if there are any Iranian surfers ready to catch the big wave?
Grizz

Mesa, AZ

#20 Apr 18, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Glory to KIM JONG UN!!
Glory to North Korea!!
You Bet! Have that man bend over. Drop his drawers and shove all the glory up you know where.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Dennis Rodman Now An FBI SNITCH On North Korea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Aug 27 bottlecap 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug 21 Glideaway 1
Pope urges Korean reconciliation, prays for per... Aug 18 Ainu 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Canada in diplomatic talks with China to releas... Aug 6 Polley 1
WAR: North Korea vs South Korea - Who Would Win? Aug 2 Italian American 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••