Crippled North Korea satellite could orbit Earth for years

Full story: Fox News 22
A North Korean satellite launched into space last week appears to be malfunctioning but could remain in orbit for several years, a leading expert in the United States said Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This article is just more war mongering lies and propaganda from the american government toward North korea.The american government is mad because the North korean government launched their satellite before the american puppet government of South Korea period
American Woman

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Why would my government lie about something like that? The satellite is tumbling through space; all aspects of its appearance tell us that it is inactive. That is why they say the satellite is "crippled". I don't understand where you get the idea that we're mad about North Korea launching a satellite more quickly than South Korea; we could care less. The only thing that bothered us about the launch was that the rocket they used may be illegally used for nuclear warheads someday.

Covington, VA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
American Woman wrote:
Why would my government lie about something like that? The satellite is tumbling through space; all aspects of its appearance tell us that it is inactive. That is why they say the satellite is "crippled". I don't understand where you get the idea that we're mad about North Korea launching a satellite more quickly than South Korea; we could care less. The only thing that bothered us about the launch was that the rocket they used may be illegally used for nuclear warheads someday.
More lies and disinformation coming from a jew hasbarat hiding behind yet another name.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Dec 19, 2012
More space junk, and from people who can't feed themselves. This is what our planet needs.

Covington, VA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
well wrote:
More space junk, and from people who can't feed themselves. This is what our planet needs.
More obvious lies from you avenger,george,A$$forhire,coli n,terry buck eye,and all your other names.
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Im happy that the launch was good. I wish that the contraption would turn on.

Covington, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Hiding behind another name hasbarat??
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#8 Dec 22, 2012
To: truth always beats lies23: Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Covington, VA

#9 Dec 22, 2012
you too :)
DENG

Nanjing, China

#10 Dec 22, 2012
A North Korean satellite launched into space last week appears to be malfunctioning but could remain in orbit for several years, a leading expert in the United States said Tuesday.

OLD AND OUTDATED PROPAGANDA HERE.

IT APPEARS TO BE FUNCTIONING NORMALLY.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
A North Korean satellite launched into space last week appears to be malfunctioning but could remain in orbit for several years, a leading expert in the United States said Tuesday.
Where does it state it appears to be functioning normally?
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#12 Dec 24, 2012
I love Chinese people who have inside information.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Jungle Man wrote:
I love Chinese people who have inside information.
This a-hole is always spewing BS, that's why I questioned him and he never replies to anything.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#14 Dec 24, 2012
DENG wrote:
Hey Deng Dong, go cook up some fish heads. Stupid gook!
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#15 Dec 25, 2012
To: Badtothebone: I bet you eat steak in fancy clubs without teeeeeth.
Malden Resident

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2012
I wish someone would get their story straight I heard one report that the missile could crash in the US And why all the name calling! What is a hasbarat? I never heard of that word or name before. A new year is coming I wish Peace for all.

Covington, VA

#17 Dec 25, 2012
hasbarat go hide behind another name.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Jungle Man wrote:
To: Badtothebone: I bet you eat steak in fancy clubs without teeeeeth.
I have all of my teeth and yes I do eat steak in fancy clubs. I hear you like tube steak smothered in shorts.
Malden resident

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2012
I get it He's an internet troll What's his real name? Danny?
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Jungle Man not short. What is Tube Steak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 1 hr barefoot2626 38
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 2 hr BooDan 10
What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy 8 hr TehO 4
Obama criticises Sony film decision 18 hr Your Ex 15
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 21 hr Fools Following F... 25
Proposed China rail expansions to stretch throu... (Jun '13) 23 hr Muhammedkaly 8
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... 23 hr uss 2
More from around the web