North Korea condemns UN resolution approving probe into its human rights conditions

North Korea's Foreign Ministry said Friday that it will completely ignore the resolution adopted Thursday by the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
The joke called the Un has the nerve to talk about north korea when the american government and israel are openly funding terrorist and paid killers in Syria to commit terrorist attacks daily.Not to mention the illegal war against Libya recently.

Since: Jan 13

Mumbai, India

#2 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The joke called the Un has the nerve to talk about north korea when the american government and israel are openly funding terrorist and paid killers in Syria to commit terrorist attacks daily.Not to mention the illegal war against Libya recently.
who told you that the israel and american govt fund terrorist organizations do you have any proof

Covington, VA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
The entire world knows it and it has been openly stated by the american government.Hiding behind more names just makes you look even more desperate hasbarat.
maurice greenberg

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#4 Mar 22, 2013
like israhell the jewisch state north korea is a tumor left festering on purpose so the k;ke havea reason to poke their hook noses to meddle in others biznicz what is best abot the deal is the jews can sustain the fasade using other peoples money too chinaman's,,,another dif is its only israhell that has proceeded to attacking the us bomb uss liberty and they are suppose to be amerika ally,,pre 2003 iraq invason reports circulate abot idf in iraq teaching us troops in close qarter urban warfaring what became of the story is this the jews were there alright in disguise as jihadists sniping and ied-ing us servicemen to keep the phony jewisch war going,,,jews are adept id thefters mossad carries units called mista rahvim who play arabs to further the fiction of a phony war who killed amerikan cannon fodders because the k;kes know they get away with this,,,preemptive doctrine canon nonsense lead to decimation and still unfolding misery in iraq and dprk suppose to be more a threat than hussein ever was,,,the north korea allowed to exist for a purpose to fuel the tension to facilitate the jew confidence trick of making you believe world government is necessorry to world peace the jew dialectic of problem reaction and solution japan and rok exist as near puppet under high cachet sounding collectif security to surrender power to world k;kery

Since: Jan 13

Mumbai, India

#6 Mar 23, 2013
The entire world knows it and it has been openly stated by the american government.Hiding behind more names just makes you look even more desperate hasbarat.
if you are telling that us and israel fund terrorist organzations then why would Obama forces go and kill osama bin landen

Covington, VA

#7 Mar 23, 2013
That was all a lie as most of the world knows hasbarat.Only the very stupid believe the lie about binladen,9/11 etc.
Bates

Greenville, SC

#8 Mar 24, 2013
I can't figure out if truth is insane or just a really devoted troll. I mean, people this delusional can't be for real, can they?
Decode This

Morris Plains, NJ

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Nonsense! pro-Russian pro-Genocide p r o p a g a n d a...

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Bates wrote:
I can't figure out if truth is insane or just a really devoted troll. I mean, people this delusional can't be for real, can they?
I think the same thing about you hasbarats who live on these boards 24 hours a day hiding behind 50 or 75 names.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#12 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>I think the same thing about you hasbarats who live on these boards 24 hours a day hiding behind 50 or 75 names.
or 100, right?

Covington, VA

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Yes ayrshire (A$$forhire) the names you use probably are more close to 100.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Yes ayrshire (A$$forhire) the names you use probably are more close to 100.
The last time I counted, it was actually closer to 147 names. I love you, truth always beats lIes23. I hope you won't break up with me.

Covington, VA

#15 Mar 25, 2013
I would be ashamed of being a paid liar for hire and terrorist supporter like you are A$$forhire.Do you really think you influence anyone on here??
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#16 Mar 25, 2013
I would be ashamed of being a paid liar for hire and terrorist supporter like you are A$$forhire.Do you really think you influence anyone on here??
I hate to admit this to you. I support American Terrorism, by
replying to your nonsense.

If your an admin testing people out. good job. You sound much like the people I would imagine that have some of our people kidnapped.

I will never go to the Dark side. Not even if my dad is there.

I know that if a war breaks out now, we wouldn't even be able to post.

You may want to learn a few more English words. Try google translator for anything you need. It's easy copy/paste

You may want to google the word paste.

Covington, VA

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Find some new comebacks hasbarat (internet propagandist).
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Find some new comebacks hasbarat (internet propagandist).
Now you are talking to yourself too

Covington, VA

#19 Mar 25, 2013
No I was talking to you hasbarat.Now go hide behind another name.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
I like this name for now. The only other name I had got boring.

I'm the only one that seems to post here from the city it shows. That good enough for me.

I have nothing to hide except what is in my pants. If it gets out it's always messy. No matter which side your on.

Covington, VA

#21 Mar 25, 2013
right sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korean Families Live in the Same House 18 hr The Poster 1
US: Human rights criticism needles NKorea Oct 17 Kid_Tomorrow 1
As Kim returns, North Korea becomes slightly mo... Oct 16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
North Korea Delegation to Visit South Korea Oct 4 Never Understand 1
North Korea officially acknowledges that Kim Jo... Sep 26 Kid_Tomorrow 1
North Korea says imprisoned American tried to b... Sep 25 El clon 2
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Sep '14 Dander 3

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE