North Korea 'skating very close to dangerous line': US

Apr 10, 2013 Full story: The Times of India 103

A group of North Korea officers cruise the Yalu River between the North Korean town of Sinuiju and the Chinese border town of Dandong on April 10,2013. WASHINGTON: North Korea is "skating very close to a dangerous line" with its heated rhetoric and provocative actions, US defense secretary Chuck Hagel told reporters on Wednesday.

Full Story
Is this true

Catonsville, MD

#85 Apr 11, 2013
Help Please wrote:
Hello I'm 14 and I heard that Mr Dennis Rodman is a friend of the North Korean leader.
Can Mr Rodman go over there and like tell his friend not to bomb anyone?
I am trying to copy what Mr Dennis Rodman said below hope I am doing this right.
“He wants Obama to do one thing: Call him. He said,‘If you can, Dennis, I don’t want [to] do war. I don’t want to do war.’ He said that to me.
Please Mr Rodman I hope you read this cause we all need your help thankyou.
Wow I don't get it!? Since Dennis Rodman is BFF with Kim Jong UN then WHY IN THE HELL ISN'T HE OVER THERE TELLING HIS FRIEND TO CALM DOWN AND CHILL OUT!?!?!
SEEMS TO ME DENNIS RODMAN IS THE ONLY ONCE THAT CAN PREVENT WAR!!
MR OBAMA SEND HIM OVER ASAP!!!!!
Mark

Mandeville, LA

#86 Apr 11, 2013
Honestly agree, Kim is jsut trying to pry attention from the rest of the world so he can seem powerful. Its taken way too long too put it upright, to fuel it, to unveil it, to make it, alllllll excuses for something that won't happen. In my opnion (And this is all me) i think Kim wants to scare off The Us so he can easily take SK. But again thats my perosnall thought. Also no the nuke WON'T hit US, North Korea is so Technologically unadvanced and far behind, the worst that nuke will get, IF EVEN, Hawii, thats to say if America's Anti air dosen't shoot it down before hand. Do you all honestly think the US will let it go without defense. No, this is all just talk but Kim can't do the walk. The walk of shame is the only walking he'll be doin ;)
josh

Los Angeles, CA

#87 Apr 11, 2013
I really don't think that a lot of american people know about history anymore. It's very sad. History doe's repeat itself. The situation with north korea has been going on ever since the korean war. We have seen north korea do this before. But, the thing is. Their new leader has a trigger finger. Honestly, I wont be surprised if they do launch their missiles. Right now, they are testing their power. Most of the country is broke, poor, and very hungry. Look at nazi germany. They went through the samething when hitler came into power. They country was poor, hungry, and very desperate. We as american's need to take action. Hopefully our government has the ball's to do so. If not, a lot of people will because of the nuclear arm's north korea has. All great empire's rise and fall. We are one of them. It is our choice to decide our fate.
Remember Kadafy

Westborough, MA

#88 Apr 11, 2013
Reagan shut him up pretty easily.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

#89 Apr 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
North Korea 'skating very close to dangerous line': US
Full story: The Times of India
THE SOLUTION IS FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AERMICA GOVERNMENT TO PULL THEIR MILITARY OUT OF ASIA AND JUST LEAVE AND GO HOME.
Yes, China under the CCP is useless, and would abandon its allies when they are being threatened, but the USA is a stable democracy and does not need to focus on regime survival like the Chinese Communist Party does. The CCP may need to scheme like a bandit, but it is friendless and illegitimate.

The USA is very, very different from your dying CCP dictatorship there in China.

Look at your FEAR in responding to this. It clearly shows your weakness. Go hide, Communist mass-murderers of Chinese. You SHOULD.
Zaine the High School Kid

Boyertown, PA

#91 Apr 11, 2013
Kim has two choices; Back down and look like an idiot. OR. Fire one of these missiles and have NK wiped off the face of the Earth. I'm more worried about SK or JAP than the US. Right now the conditions are so bad over there due to the tremendous sanctions placed on NK, Kim will have to make his decision soon. But then again, These kinds of sanctions were placed on Japan in WW2 and that actually drove them into war instead of forcing them to back off. If China sides with the UN more and puts even greater pressure on NK, NK will back down. The Chinese have a great influence over Jong and his cronies.
Zaine the High School Kid

Boyertown, PA

#92 Apr 11, 2013
And also, The Chinese aren't going to back North Korea up. The US are its' greatest trading partner, and right now in the economy over there in China they can't afford to lose the US.
Chuck Norris

Stevensville, MD

#93 Apr 11, 2013
Help Please wrote:
Hello I'm 14 and I heard that Mr Dennis Rodman is a friend of the North Korean leader.
Can Mr Rodman go over there and like tell his friend not to bomb anyone?
I am trying to copy what Mr Dennis Rodman said below hope I am doing this right.
“He wants Obama to do one thing: Call him. He said,‘If you can, Dennis, I don’t want [to] do war. I don’t want to do war.’ He said that to me.
Please Mr Rodman I hope you read this cause we all need your help thankyou.
Hey little Lady, Chuck Norris here and you don't got nothin to worry about! I just swam ashore, ditched the fins, mask, and tank and those poor excuses for missiles will be toast any minute now!
Chuck out!

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is!
Flavor Flav

Stevensville, MD

#94 Apr 11, 2013
Chuck Norris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Lady, Chuck Norris here and you don't got nothin to worry about! I just swam ashore, ditched the fins, mask, and tank and those poor excuses for missiles will be toast any minute now!
Chuck out!
Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. HE decides what time it is!
Huh? Dog, I do the time!
(and I soon be DOIN the time!)
:0
Kim Jong Un

Washington, DC

#95 Apr 11, 2013
I tell Dennis I don't want to do war... I tell him I don't want to do war.
But your President he no call me?
Only Dennis talk to me!
Why no one talk to me?
Dennis my BFF.
I put wife in prison I no like her no more.
I like Dennis he wear dress like me. He my BFF!
GooksRPussies

United States

#96 Apr 11, 2013
He is just ronery, missing his father and grandfather. Just a thirty year old spoiled brat with some power. Whatever he has the US has something ten times better. I would personally like to whip Kim's punk ass.
The Penquin

Washington, DC

#97 Apr 11, 2013
Look, just let me go hunting with Kim Jong Un just once and I'll take care of him!
Raaaw, raaaw, raaaw...

Dick C over and out!
American pride to i die

El Monte, CA

#98 Apr 11, 2013
Don't bring you're God into this my friend its about them and bringing war to American soil and we will bring them to justice no matter religious crappy...
China HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#99 Apr 11, 2013
Is this true wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I don't get it!? Since Dennis Rodman is BFF with Kim Jong UN then WHY IN THE HELL ISN'T HE OVER THERE TELLING HIS FRIEND TO CALM DOWN AND CHILL OUT!?!?!
SEEMS TO ME DENNIS RODMAN IS THE ONLY ONCE THAT CAN PREVENT WAR!!
MR OBAMA SEND HIM OVER ASAP!!!!!
HA HA HA!

He's bound to do more than China can, a useless dying dictatorship itself!
Obama must call kimjon un

North Point, Hong Kong

#100 Apr 11, 2013
Obama must call kim jon un immediately to stop the nuclear war..

america must stop the military excercise to calm down the situation..

have pity on seoul, seoul is only 25miles from north korean border. open to their 20,000 big guns and canon. if nuclear war start, seoul will dissappear from map.
CCP makes CHINA WEAK

Port Moody, Canada

#101 Apr 12, 2013
Obama must call kimjon un wrote:
Obama must call kim jon un immediately to stop the nuclear war..
america must stop the military excercise to calm down the situation..
have pity on seoul, seoul is only 25miles from north korean border. open to their 20,000 big guns and canon. if nuclear war start, seoul will dissappear from map.
Useless, "toothless" China must reign in its only ally, the insane Stalinist beggar kingdom of North Korea. But it has little influence even there.

So what are the CCP doing instead? BEGGING AMERICA to give concessions to the insane Stalinist beggar kingdom of North Korea and making veiled threats.

CCP China is USELESS and WEAK, so yes, the USA, South Korea and Japan will have to take the lead.
Of Sound Mind

Greer, SC

#102 Apr 12, 2013
The young leader of North Korea is expecting a land war, he knows nothing about how the USA does the business of war. We won't nuke anyone, we will simply exact our air superiority on the unlucky soul and that will be that . One look at the A-10 warthogs 30mm cannon and Kim's starving army will tuck tail and run. His outdated and sorry excuse for an Air Force is no match for our F-22 fighters, Navys f-18 super hornets and B-1 and2 bombers. Hell, is just a order away Lil Kim .
L
XYZ open Seasame

United States

#103 Apr 13, 2013
World wake up TIME!
DOE RESEArCH everyone!

The EVIL Americans' War-for-profiteers...on these forumS are trying to incite nations to war! Wake up time All! Pass it on!
observer

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#104 Apr 13, 2013
Let (K)him blow of steam. It will reduce the internal pressure. And...Sticks and stones may break my bones but words wll never hurt me.

Since: Apr 13

Belgrade, Serbia

#105 Apr 13, 2013
Of Sound Mind wrote:
The young leader of North Korea is expecting a land war, he knows nothing about how the USA does the business of war. We won't nuke anyone, we will simply exact our air superiority on the unlucky soul and that will be that . One look at the A-10 warthogs 30mm cannon and Kim's starving army will tuck tail and run. His outdated and sorry excuse for an Air Force is no match for our F-22 fighters, Navys f-18 super hornets and B-1 and2 bombers. Hell, is just a order away Lil Kim .
L
you forgot F-117a :http://media.desura.com/cache /images/groups/1/3/2044/thumb_ 940x3000/f117nn76va.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN investigator, North Korea meet again on visit 12 hr see vid comments 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' 17 hr Homo Erectus 7
South Korea: Kim Jong Un had ankle surgery Tue xylophone 1
As Kim returns, North Korea becomes slightly mo... Oct 23 Puking Princess 7
North Korean Families Live in the Same House Oct 23 Puking Princess 2
Purge in North Korea Oct 23 Puking Princess 1
US: Human rights criticism needles NKorea Oct 17 Kid_Tomorrow 1

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE