North Korea 'skating very close to dangerous line': US

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times of India

A group of North Korea officers cruise the Yalu River between the North Korean town of Sinuiju and the Chinese border town of Dandong on April 10,2013. WASHINGTON: North Korea is "skating very close to a dangerous line" with its heated rhetoric and provocative actions, US defense secretary Chuck Hagel told reporters on Wednesday.

Comments
61 - 80 of 103 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
Connie

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

American Friend from EU wrote:
US. Citizens must be evacuate soon as possible . North Korea will show the rest of the World how strong they are. The escalation will bring a very difficult situation in this area. Better will be, to take the Leader kim young un away mean to kill him by special forces!
I agree with you 100%. It must be done.
Connie

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Shakdut wrote:
This is the truth bt you may not accept it, due to u might be americans or you are living there. Bt the truth is american is behind september terrorist attack on USA soil. They did that, in order to attack arab states that hate USA policy towards arab. If such tings does not happened, it woud not easy for them to atack dose arab state. So they decided to atack their country by themselve in order to make world order. Jugde from dis anglw dey went to iraq 2 fight saddam wit aim of he had WMD, at d end, dey dont found any such. Isit not genocide, even osama was suspect, he might not brain behind a atack cos dey do not show the world evidence til to date. So who goin to bring ameriacan to justic? Nobody accept ALLAH. Oh my fellow muslims dont ever b a suicide bomber, it is a very great sin ind sight of allah, let allah judge.aldough it might b from our hand or dis NK. Let wait and see. Say d trut of ur mistakes instead of supportin wrong tings, jus bcos u ar USA CITIZEN. God bless africa
delusional! Stay off of our proud USA sites. Go home and read about Allah. Obama wasn't even president then you idiot.
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>delusional! Stay off of our proud USA sites. Go home and read about Allah. Obama wasn't even president then you idiot.
wHY CAN'T THAT POSTER AIR ABOUT HIS TOPIC? So, you another Americans who want to keep it a secret, the world is not stupid!
dark future

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell missle correctly....so who cares what you think!
you seem to be get one sided about the idea. The people of North Korea live in poverty and all they can do is follow the rules of their leader. The leader himself seems to be pretty intent on destroying USA and there is no evidence that this time he will not back down. He seems to be too full of rage to care about his life, so why do you not accept other views like a proper debate and at least accept the possibility things do not end how you want
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce Lee will side kicked and numb chuck Norris into a stretcher, ONE ambalancEEEEE COMING RIGHT FOR LITTLE CHUCKIE! hehehhe heeeeeE :)
numb chuck?????
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Love this forum, its hilarious.
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Tonythetiger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think we spend on our military to prop up the dollar? Never heard that used in economics before. The US actually does not want the dollar to be strong right now. A devalued dollar makes manufacturing goods in the US more competitive with foreign markets, thus creates more jobs at home. The higher the value of the dollar the cheaper it is to buy goods from other countries, thus less manufacturing jobs in the US. Educate yourself a little more before you make an ass of yourself posting.
LOL! Where are US jobs?]

U clueless! You having a clue about macroeconimcs Time for a test

US fed/wall street govt hAD invoked many round of this type of macroeconomic warfare on AmeriCAN economic /financial wellbeing and on the world economies, what am talking about and what this EFFECT WILL HAVE and whAT AM TALKING ABOUT OUR aMERICAN sIMPLETON ?

jajaajajajaaj waka waka wake up time aMERICAN SHEEPLES MORONS! hehehehehehhe
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

xmolecule wrote:
<quoted text>numb chuck?????
FOR FUN! sHEEEESH! yEA ! yOU PREFER CHUCKIE CHEESE? mbwhahahhaha
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

xmolecule wrote:
Love this forum, its hilarious.
fUNNY FARM! HOW MANY SHEEPLES IN Usa? HAHAHAHA HE HE HE HEEEEEE!
Matt Cochrane

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

American Friend from EU wrote:
US. Citizens must be evacuate soon as possible . North Korea will show the rest of the World how strong they are. The escalation will bring a very difficult situation in this area. Better will be, to take the Leader kim young un away mean to kill him by special forces!
Your an idiot learn how to spell and speak in propper grammar. Only retards like you will get killed. If i were you i would move back to whatever impoverished country you came from
cnm

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuke wrote:
It is time to threaten North Korea
i tottaly agree.tell fat kim what is expected of him..and if he dont comply then send in seals to take the fat little hobit out.
abdul rashid

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell missle correctly....so who cares what you think!
dont see spelling or grammer try to understand hystory.
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text> fUNNY FARM! HOW MANY SHEEPLES IN Usa? HAHAHAHA HE HE HE HEEEEEE!
dunno I don't live in the USA, but U deffo live on the funny farm, best laugh I've had for a long time
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Matt Cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot learn how to spell and speak in propper grammar. Only retards like you will get killed. If i were you i would move back to whatever impoverished country you came from
this is a joke right?
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

abdul rashid wrote:
<quoted text> dont see spelling or grammer try to understand hystory.
this has gotta b a spoof forum surely.
MarkB

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

He never should have been allowed to read "The Mouse That Roared." *Smiles* Anyway if the piss ant does anything he will find that the United States has weapons that he never could dream of. Most of the "new" weapons that you hear about in the news are about 10 years old. Remember how the Stealth fighter can from nowhere when it was needed in the Middle East war of several years ago?
I think that Kim Jong Un should start taking his anti psychotic medication and keep his mouth shut before it is shut for him.
Everyone be safe.
MarkB

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oops! For some reason my computer decided to change "came" to "can" in my post and I failed to correct it before it posted. The sentence should read "Remember how the Stealth fighter came from nowhere when it was needed in the Middle East war of several years ago?"
Jalen Stewart

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

USA wrote:
Need to send seal team 6 in for Intel, and monitor the missel base if a weapon of mass destruction is Absurd, the team should take action,
you don't think we don't already have black ops teams in play inside North Korea believe me we do
ld silver

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Rodman said fatty Kim kept saying "no war". Is it possible that we are not getting the whole story from the news media. Is dick cheney still in dc? Trust but verify.
Help Please

Catonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Hello I'm 14 and I heard that Mr Dennis Rodman is a friend of the North Korean leader.
Can Mr Rodman go over there and like tell his friend not to bomb anyone?

I am trying to copy what Mr Dennis Rodman said below hope I am doing this right.

“He wants Obama to do one thing: Call him. He said,‘If you can, Dennis, I don’t want [to] do war. I don’t want to do war.’ He said that to me.

Please Mr Rodman I hope you read this cause we all need your help thankyou.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••