North Korea 'skating very close to dangerous line': US

Apr 10, 2013 Full story: The Times of India 103

A group of North Korea officers cruise the Yalu River between the North Korean town of Sinuiju and the Chinese border town of Dandong on April 10,2013. WASHINGTON: North Korea is "skating very close to a dangerous line" with its heated rhetoric and provocative actions, US defense secretary Chuck Hagel told reporters on Wednesday.

Full Story
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

#22 Apr 10, 2013
That ginger guy wrote:
He's been threatening for over a month now if he was gunna do it he would have done it already and not give everyone a months notice. He is just attention seeking.
Have to agree with that, but he may overestimate.

We've all seen plenty of footage from the Stalinist regime's TV network over the years, saturated with the crude, belligerent Stalinist propaganda the regime lives by, and read of his endless threats to the South, the shelling of the South, and heard many statements from the UN regarding this war-mongering from a dying dictatorship.

The fool above griping of "Western Media" is clearly delusional but only another Chinese Wu Mao Dang paid to look stupid, so pay no attention.
blondie

Blackpool, UK

#23 Apr 10, 2013
they wont nuke anyone its just a game, but here in the uk we are ready from them,
blondie

Blackpool, UK

#24 Apr 10, 2013
the little piglet is all talk
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

#25 Apr 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell missle correctly....so who cares what you think!
Neither can U smartypants, its missile.
Danny

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 Apr 10, 2013
USA wrote:
Need to send seal team 6 in for Intel, and monitor the missel base if a weapon of mass destruction is Absurd, the team should take action,
The USA armed force is control by our commander and chief is very likely we will kill ping pong North Korean leader with words, I hope we don't miscaculate NK military their will to destroy SK
That ginger guy

UK

#27 Apr 10, 2013
xmolecule wrote:
<quoted text>Neither can U smartypants, its missile.
hahaha :D
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#28 Apr 10, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA armed force is control by our commander and chief is very likely we will kill ping pong North Korean leader with words, I hope we don't miscaculate NK military their will to destroy SK
A few more US war worldwide will morally and financially bankrupt the semi-dying USA ! JAJAJAJAAJAJA
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

#29 Apr 10, 2013
South Korea and her allies will overrun the North to the Chinese border in less than three weeks.

Done.
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

#30 Apr 10, 2013
blondie wrote:
they wont nuke anyone its just a game, but here in the uk we are ready from them,
What are we gonna do? First I've heard of a big UK plan.
CHINA SPRING

Surrey, Canada

#32 Apr 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
Full story: The Times of India
THE SOLUTION IS FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AERMICA GOVERNMENT TO PULL THEIR MILITARY OUT OF ASIA AND JUST LEAVE AND GO HOME.
Yes, China under the CCP is useless, and would abandon its allies when they are being threatened, but the USA is a stable democracy and does not need to focus on regime survival like the Chinese Communist Party does. The CCP may need to scheme like a bandit, but it is friendless and illegitimate.

The USA is very, very different from your dying CCP dictatorship there in China.
Tonythetiger

Appleton, WI

#33 Apr 10, 2013
DENG wrote:
Full story: The Times of India
THE SOLUTION IS FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AERMICA GOVERNMENT TO PULL THEIR MILITARY OUT OF ASIA AND JUST LEAVE AND GO HOME.
China and the US have a pact that China will just be who they are and the US will keep defending all the great nations. If we went home, it would be no time and China would have terrorists blowing up buildings there too. China and the US are closer than everyone thinks. You could probably call it a "Business Deal".
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#34 Apr 10, 2013
CHINA SPRING wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, China under the CCP is useless, and would abandon its allies when they are being threatened, but the USA is a stable democracy and does not need to focus on regime survival like the Chinese Communist Party does. The CCP may need to scheme like a bandit, but it is friendless and illegitimate.
The USA is very, very different from your dying CCP dictatorship there in China.
lol! us IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, YOU FOOL, IT aUTHORITARIAN fAsCIT rEPUBLIC. rEAD MORE BABY! waka waka wake UP TIME FASCIST wAR MONGBERING FOOL!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#35 Apr 10, 2013
xmolecule wrote:
<quoted text>Neither can U smartypants, its missile.
I was making a poor attempt at humor...;)
CHINA SPRING

Surrey, Canada

#36 Apr 10, 2013
LEARn two typE an Spehll "COMradE STUpiD"!

CCP lackeys are SUCH CLOWNS!
American pride to i die

El Monte, CA

#37 Apr 10, 2013
Mexican American pride suckers ..that's what I am ti defend and fight for my to countrysn.
US Soldier

Springfield, OH

#38 Apr 10, 2013
Art of war: when weak appear to be strong. When strong appear to be weak. N. Korea is putting on a front to make them seem a formidable force.

Art of critisism: when trying to post a debatable argument, use spell check and proof read! Short of that, your argument is void. No offense!
USA wrote:
I do believe thay can attack are USA mainland, eather by sea or air and fire a missel toward us, I dont believe thay can come close to us to do so but the unknowns are scary itself, the U.S need to take action and show in force and numbers nuclear war fare is not a home or game, why must we just ignore what's going on? Why must we feel that we are In no real danger? Why can't the are gov. Tell us what we should expect from are military force when we pay for it?
tom

United States

#39 Apr 10, 2013
Dont get distracted... I think this is all about RUSSIA... USA should keep eyes wide open... I believe in my country ;) and will fight for it....
kim yung un

United States

#41 Apr 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't either. Missile!
Bogartus

Lethbridge, Canada

#42 Apr 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm to be fair to the previous poster you can't spell missile either .
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#43 Apr 10, 2013
Bogartus wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm to be fair to the previous poster you can't spell missile either .
hahahaha...mine was a weak attempt at humor but Bogartus,...THAT was funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 12 min serfs up 17
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 1 hr DRUGDAEGUKMERDEBD... 8
What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy 1 hr New China 1
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 9 hr VeganTiger 23
'The Interview' jeopardizes overseas movie vill... 13 hr jman019741 2
Obama criticises Sony film decision 13 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
Kim Jong Un game spoof 'Glorious Leader!' movin... 17 hr George 1
More from around the web