North Korea 'skating very close to dangerous line': US

Apr 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times of India

A group of North Korea officers cruise the Yalu River between the North Korean town of Sinuiju and the Chinese border town of Dandong on April 10,2013. WASHINGTON: North Korea is "skating very close to a dangerous line" with its heated rhetoric and provocative actions, US defense secretary Chuck Hagel told reporters on Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Need to send seal team 6 in for Intel, and monitor the missel base if a weapon of mass destruction is Absurd, the team should take action,
The Speaker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

North Korea is skating on thin ice and will fall through, greatly injuring itself.
USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

The Speaker wrote:
North Korea is skating on thin ice and will fall through, greatly injuring itself.
I really feel thay need to be remind of what there doing, it is against the law to make threats here in the us against another person but we Leting another Country threaten the USA and the people in it with terrorist threats and we laugh and shake are head ( ya right)
American Friend from EU

Wiesbaden, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

US. Citizens must be evacuate soon as possible . North Korea will show the rest of the World how strong they are. The escalation will bring a very difficult situation in this area. Better will be, to take the Leader kim young un away mean to kill him by special forces!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

American Friend from EU wrote:
US. Citizens must be evacuate soon as possible . North Korea will show the rest of the World how strong they are. The escalation will bring a very difficult situation in this area. Better will be, to take the Leader kim young un away mean to kill him by special forces!
North Korea is not going to do anything.....fat Kim knows he will be killed if he does...he is all talk.
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea is not going to do anything.....fat Kim knows he will be killed if he does...he is all talk.
A COLD WAR!
USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I do believe thay can attack are USA mainland, eather by sea or air and fire a missel toward us, I dont believe thay can come close to us to do so but the unknowns are scary itself, the U.S need to take action and show in force and numbers nuclear war fare is not a home or game, why must we just ignore what's going on? Why must we feel that we are In no real danger? Why can't the are gov. Tell us what we should expect from are military force when we pay for it?
Nuke

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

It is time to threaten North Korea
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
I do believe thay can attack are USA mainland, eather by sea or air and fire a missel toward us, I dont believe thay can come close to us to do so but the unknowns are scary itself, the U.S need to take action and show in force and numbers nuclear war fare is not a home or game, why must we just ignore what's going on? Why must we feel that we are In no real danger? Why can't the are gov. Tell us what we should expect from are military force when we pay for it?
You can't even spell missle correctly....so who cares what you think!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>A COLD WAR!
Ok, Cold War is ok....I have lived most of my life during a Cold War...survived just fine.
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Get Lucky SomeTimes USA will be bombed
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
Mexico can come close! JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA And US civil War is possible , as Americans are even seen as enemies by US corrupted leaders, our own AMericans are not so happy with how the US is going economically... Why our Us foreign policy is one of many that ruining US and world with our US war machines, why make more enemies worldwide. Have we learn from history of fall of Empires?
Mandingo

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Big black MANDINGO :-)
USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Cold War is ok....I have lived most of my life during a Cold War...survived just fine.
Sorry dam iPhones but thanks, I appreciate the rude comment,
That ginger guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

He's been threatening for over a month now if he was gunna do it he would have done it already and not give everyone a months notice. He is just attention seeking.
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Mandingo wrote:
Big black MANDINGO :-)
??????
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

That ginger guy wrote:
He's been threatening for over a month now if he was gunna do it he would have done it already and not give everyone a months notice. He is just attention seeking.
Can't believe US faux Media!
Chivis

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Some people here are complete ignorant... Go back to school and take some history classes..and for those living in the USA and talking negative , you can also go join NK..
That ginger guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe US faux Media!
I'm from the uk can't believe them either
Aussie1

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

If it takes a week to get a missile into position and three days to fuel it and get it ready for a possible launch I'd be embarrassed advertising that. Conflict would of been over by now. Laughing stock. Nk needs to be freed from its current rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of103
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••