Racism isna t dead, as post-Boston reveals

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Binghamton University Pipe Dream

I was planning to write my second to last column at Pipe Dream about the hardships of wanting to be both a successful woman and a mother.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
USA USA USA

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Great article! However, I would like to make one suggestion to the author--if you are going to comment on someone's spelling and/or grammar flaws, you may want to double-check your spelling before doing so (i.e. the improper spelling of "isn't" in your article's title). But, like I said, just a suggestion. Other than that, ON POINT!
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Before I begin, I would like to say that I am ashamed that this is something I even have to discuss. America is the promised land, is it not? Our citizens are progressive, and intelligent, and gentle, right?

Is she for real? How many murders, rapes, are committed in US each year? I guess she has no problem with negroes committing crimes.

“MarineCorpPat is a Fake Marine”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

America is a great place if you ignore the Muslim Terror attacks and the Incompetent Boob Obama
Allen

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Who the hell thought racism was dead? Anyone who thinks racism will ever NOT exist, needs to go back to their land of fairies and leprechauns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••