Obama pushes for release of Americans held in North Korea, Iran

Full story: The Washington Post

President Obama called on North Korea and Iran to release two Americans held captive since 2012, using an address at the National Prayer Breakfast to demand that foreign nations respect religious freedoms and to declare that the men "deserve to be free."
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2014
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Obama says that men 'deserve to be free'.

Except when one gets frisked at the airport, except when it comes to keeping ALL your income to spend as one chooses, except when it comes to hopping a ride on a freight train or hitch-hiking across country.

Or maybe free to smoke the herb of one's choice (or grow it).

Or maybe free to pay for your own heathcare costs, rather than being MANDATED to buy INSURANCE that provides for 'preventative care' that actually PREVENTS NOTHING (while increasing individual exposure to RADIATION).

Free to know that your emails are as private as U.S. snail mail.

Unfortunately 'free' to Obama means FREE for the government to DECIDE for you.

If only freedom was 'free to do whatever you want' as long as it harms no one. But then again, there would be very LITTLE need for government, if we truly were that free.
Im Sorry

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Looks like we need an apology tour started again. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••