The Planetary Society.

Posted in the North Korea Forum

The Phoenix AZ Pulse

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 8, 2013
(N.K.)"And as we are gathered here on this day, our envelopment into the infrastructural structural integrity of the systematic functionality, singularly pinpointed towards a U.S.A. directly correlated Global International societal culture, by means of the activity of the U.S.A. National Government and Armed Forces, the endowment by which we have lived and which we may envelop into a, breach into this Global societal International U.S.A. societal U.S.A. National Governmental and National Militaristic orientated evidentiality, yet as the North Korean National Government and North Korean National Military in non discombobulation retainment with Southern Korea, within the U.N. stationed unificatory Korea National Governmental and Militaristic currentness of effortful and lived peace, prosperity, and most importantly, a state of liberation effecting Korea's composition, as such is our course of existence means of coexistence, thus-forth we ourselves of the Korea National Government and the Korea National Armed Forces and the Korea National society, can achieve efficiency within the Eastern Asian Continental National cultures of similarity, yet the demise of the "North American Continental Area 51 Conflict" of societal unrest or similarity thereof, is precisely not the origins of the North Korean National Government and North Korean National Armed Forces, Nuclear Weapons situation, or is it?
(N.K.)I have hereby priorly inferred to the post two Korea National wars with the United States Of America. Seems as if the towering pillars of the U.S.A. National societal dysfunction amidst the U.S.A. National Government and U.S.A. National Armed Forces, are gaining an attribute from the activity of the North Korean Government and North Korean Armed Forces, from past months.
(N.K.)I do state the attendance of necessity:(CHINA) ah yes, the "position" of Kim Jung Sook, say China!, right guy?].
Are we or are we not interrupting by behavioral infliction within Global society, the composition to the Country, Korea? Iraq is active...
No response requested, necessary, nor needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea officially acknowledges that Kim Jo... Sep 26 Kid_Tomorrow 1
North Korea says imprisoned American tried to b... Sep 25 El clon 2
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Sep 16 Dander 3
North Korea holds trial of American Matthew Miller Sep 15 SirPrize 4
Exclusive: Japan, U.S. discussing offensive mil... Sep 10 CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 2
Detained American in North Korea gets trial date Sep 8 USA Today 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Sep 7 Kim Jong-Un 2

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE