SA 'monitoring situation' in North Korea

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mail & Guardian

Government says it is concerned about the increasing tension in the Korean Peninsula but has not yet issued any travel advisories to South Africans.

Comments
41 - 60 of 67 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

And there it is in plain English. Blessings of Liberty. Blessings come from one place and one place only. Get with the program sunshine. Your accomplishing nothing bye trying to unravel my posts. People like you do not matter, you wanna see the opposite of anything for the sake of argument, and that is a real tragedy
Anonymous

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I would like to give all you people a shoe who thinks that this guy ''Kim'' does not have something up his selves, you can all take this shoe and kick your selves reason being, they are such a small country to call a bluff like this, and if it is a bluff then he want to commit suicide
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I never once mentioned the constitution. Your so far off base. I said CGRISTIAN BUILT COUNTRY, NOT CHRISTIAN BASED CONSTITUTION. So would you like to argue two totally different points all day long now.. I bet you would, but I have things to accomplish today. Go buy yourself a clue.
Chinaman

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

jenny wrote:
<quoted text> I agree - I apologize for my behavior to everyone - I should have ignored chinaman & made valid points in lieu of pandering to that jerk. I'm a retired veteran with a husband that also retired from the navy - I was just so horrified by his comments.
Now you can give me a kiss on my second head and I will accept your apology.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can give me a kiss on my second head and I will accept your apology.
That was uncouth and un called for grow up!
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Chinaman. What r u doing here. Your obviously some sort of jackass. Get him Jenny. Chinaman your the type of person I pray isnt able to breed. But we all know idiots breed like rabbits, so Ill give up on that. How maby people do I have to tell to go buy a clue today.
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

She apologized to us not you to begin with. Why in the hell would anyone apologize to you.
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

No scrupels.
Sunshine-N-Roses

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

@WTF:
Please read the debates and comments made by our founding fathers...
The US Constitution does not condone christianity alone nor does it endorse christianity, it condones the tyrrany brought about by ALL religions.

And if your point were vaild based on immigrants the why do we as US Citizens have issue with non chrsitian based religions>

http://www.debate.org/debates/The-United-Stat...
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I base all my my opinion on the majority, not the exceptions to that. Of course there are exceptions, why not focus on a real issue, and bye the way. When you say valid based. It makes no sense. Its just valid. Stop trying to be smarter than you are. Also Christmas parades, and Easter day parade, and all the things that this country has done from almost the beginning goes to show you that the majority yes the Majority of people here, and the the MAJORITY of our founding fathers obviously took chris very serious, otherwise these things would never have been implemented. I suggest you take this as a tip, and do the same. ONE NATION UNDER GOD. IN GOD WE TRUST. How much more clear do they have to make it for you. Face it you couldnt be more wrong on this.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Our forefathers were Christains...but they wanted to make a goverment hat would NOT be controlled or influenced by ANY religion, but by common sense and fairness.
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I never said they did. My god help me. Your putting words in my mouth. I give up, I knew before I started that arguing with an athiest is the exact same as beating my head against a brick wall. I am just upset, that we cannot openly express our views, but are forced to change hundreds of years of tradition just to peaae a small percentage of people who just dont get it. Its a catch 22. By pushing our views aside, they are persecuting the Christians, just the same as the persecution they are fighting against themselves. Problem is we run on majority, and for some reason the majority is being pushed to the side for these athiest views, which are fairly new in comparison, and bye far in the minority. I will never accept that. And I will never convince a nonbeliever. You have no faith, and that, and that alone is your biggest fault.... I dont expect you to agree, athiest never do. But thats your problem, not mine.
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Anyway. Have we killed this jerk in N. Korea yet. I still dont understand why Dennis Rodman can waltz right in, and we do nothing to stop this fear mongoring. I cant stand another glimpse of this arrogant 29 year old prick walking around with his chest poked out. Threatening the well being of so many innocent people, and not a dam thing being done about it. Im beside myself on this matter. Somebody pop this guy. The world, and America has sat and watched this, with nothing being done. Whats the hold up. Innocent people of this world should not have to live in fear of one guy in a country so small.
wtf-WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

COMPLETELY AND UTTER REDICULOUSNESS
Chinaman

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

wtf-WTF wrote:
Anyway. Have we killed this jerk in N. Korea yet. I still dont understand why Dennis Rodman can waltz right in, and we do nothing to stop this fear mongoring. I cant stand another glimpse of this arrogant 29 year old prick walking around with his chest poked out. Threatening the well being of so many innocent people, and not a dam thing being done about it. Im beside myself on this matter. Somebody pop this guy. The world, and America has sat and watched this, with nothing being done. Whats the hold up. Innocent people of this world should not have to live in fear of one guy in a country so small.
Lol and I hope you are the first to get wiped out.Who the hell would want to help America you idiot.Nearly everyone in the world hates you,China is just waiting for you pigs to attack and then its full on war.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I don't think it's his chest poking out...he is fat and has man boobs..
Connie

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Lover of all wrote:
Let us all just pray to Jesus for peace every where. <quoted text>
Amen. The world has gone crazy.
Connie

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and I hope you are the first to get wiped out.Who the hell would want to help America you idiot.Nearly everyone in the world hates you,China is just waiting for you pigs to attack and then its full on war.
Yet another ignorant idiot running that mouth. You should bring your ass to the South and get your ass beat the right way! By the way, you're the only PIG here.
Connie

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>your impotent ass wouldn't know a slut if you saw one and sure wouldn't know what to do with one. Go jack off and shut the hell up you fuckin idiot!
Jenny I got your back on this one and I got a message telling me to calm down my language lol. Ignore him, he's a blithering idiot.
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
First sorry for the confusion - hahaha - 1st off Chinamen - the correct nomenclature is asia American or just asian. 2nd - China just sits there trying to take back formosa 3 - we could make u this rest of the worlds bitch in a month by every country embargoing u. Your economy is as fragile as a twig......plus we still have formosa/Tawain - our Navy controls the seas- that's 70+% of the world u ignorant Chinaman.
not sure the USA could make every other country in the world embargo china. You're not the boss of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the North Korea Forum right now

Search the North Korea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
China media: South Korea ties 3 hr Jim 4
Reps. Ros-Lehtinen and Diaz-Balart urge UN to p... 16 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 17
North Korea unveils plans for underwater hotel ... Jul 23 Tony Webb 1
US skeptical of North Korean pledge (Jan '08) Jul 20 Curiosityforever 4
China's Xi visits South Korea as ties strengthe... Jul 20 Russian Ainu 8
Pyongyang abductee probe stirs speculation of e... Jul 15 SHYKORA PAUL artsdiscuss 1
North Korean Ship Tests the Waters Near America... Jul 15 castroHitlerAsesino 3
•••
•••