SA 'monitoring situation' in North Korea

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mail & Guardian

Government says it is concerned about the increasing tension in the Korean Peninsula but has not yet issued any travel advisories to South Africans.

Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
suprman

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Wish we would blow the hell out of north Korea already. End there stupid little game.
Lover of all

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Let us all just pray to Jesus for peace every where.
suprman wrote:
Wish we would blow the hell out of north Korea already. End there stupid little game.
orientwolfe

Grove City, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2013
suprman wrote:
no we just need to pray for them there are innocent people over there god bless!
pig bennis

Euless, TX

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I'm for ending there pathetic existence and ending their game... just think of it this way.. all the innocent starving suffering people can die and be happy with Jesus.. or Buddha, or kim jong ill or kim sung there god like dead leaders..... or whatever north Koreans believe in...
yzomg

Hollywood, FL

#5 Apr 9, 2013
pig bennis wrote:
I'm for ending there pathetic existence and ending their game... just think of it this way.. all the innocent starving suffering people can die and be happy with Jesus.. or Buddha, or kim jong ill or kim sung there god like dead leaders..... or whatever north Koreans believe in...
We can give them a choice with targeted military strike and take the leaders out, if the rest decide to fight then they game and need to be taken out. No excuse for any country to threaten another with nuclear weapons and for me its crossing the red line. The last thing I really want is for us to go to war but waiting to get hit by a nuke doesn't make any sense to me either.
ruseteer

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Yes peace would be a great conclusion to this start of leadership in N.Korea.My father was a soldier in the 50's Korean conflict.What was gained back then?Trade.
love

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Yes we should pray and repent to the Almighty lord Jesus but Americans are so stupid don't u see Obama came to California to raise money nobody knows hum maybe he knows California wont be there tomarrow. missile on there eastcoast but America says its just test ya after all the treats okay and notice they say they don't think America can be hit but they haven't said there positive don't. U get it there gonna let them take out t Americas west coast less people more money or they know the north can Destroy us so they can start there one world order its real read the Bible in2005 they told us north k was close to making long rang missle and u think 8 years later they don't got it get real they starve there country just to make a better equipped millitary. The word is out are government is evil controlled by money the devil pray and repent are time is near if not already hear God bless all gods children. I have proof
Napalm

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Apr 10, 2013
orientwolfe wrote:
<quoted text>
no we just need to pray for them there are innocent people over there god bless!
You're joking, right?!
Shakdut

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2013
I woud b apy if dey can atack usa, for d weakednes and atrocity dey av bn comited to midle east and world economy generaly. Dey cannt b world leader for ever,may dis is d time dat dey wil fall, cos its a small tings dat usualy fallen powerful people
jenny

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Shakdut wrote:
I woud b apy if dey can atack usa, for d weakednes and atrocity dey av bn comited to midle east and world economy generaly. Dey cannt b world leader for ever,may dis is d time dat dey wil fall, cos its a small tings dat usualy fallen powerful people
Umm....Shakdut -I think- you are twelve or have special needs huh? I'm going to tell u a story - I don't know if you have noticed, but there has always been war & atrocities occurring in the middle east since the bronze age pal - from an outside party or against eachother. The America is still a very new country if you compare the creation of the U.S. to now, & subtract that from how long war & conflict has been going on in the middle east - you have had well enough time to short your shit out. Dude I have an idea, why don't u move to a new place that isn't covered in sand - nothing grows there -nothing ever is gonna grow there why. Cause its f-ing SAND. If you aren't a saudi prince or own property where oil is - your quality of life is shit. MOVE. Ohhhh...warlords do pretty well for themselves - just don't come to the US - since we are so awful by all means please move to France.
hahahahaha

Tucson, AZ

#12 Apr 10, 2013
At love. Shut your crazy face you psycho!!!
pavel

Poland

#13 Apr 10, 2013
now, Kim jong un eating pizza and drink coca cola, you thinking about his bluffs, he shall not launch missiles and attack south korea, he need more food aid and bluffing to get it
jenny

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2013
yzomg wrote:
<quoted text>
We can give them a choice with targeted military strike and take the leaders out, if the rest decide to fight then they game and need to be taken out. No excuse for any country to threaten another with nuclear weapons and for me its crossing the red line. The last thing I really want is for us to go to war but waiting to get hit by a nuke doesn't make any sense to me either.
No worries tbey are way behind us- we can shoot them out of the sky, we have the star wars program,early warning systems - worst case scenario emp & the nukes just fall- don't detonate. It would be cool though if we had a little tesla death ray in a drone that would take out North Korea's facist goverment leaders without civilian causulties
Chinaman

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 10, 2013
pig bennis wrote:
Lol,and then China will do the same to you and your countries pathetic existence.
jenny

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 10, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
At love. Shut your crazy face you psycho!!!
Was that directed towards me - I was in the war in the middle east - I have seen women executed on the streets of baghdad for no reason - & I'm the psycho!?! Walk a mile in my shoes b4 you start name calling
Chinaman

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 10, 2013
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm....Shakdut -I think- you are twelve or have special needs huh? I'm going to tell u a story - I don't know if you have noticed, but there has always been war & atrocities occurring in the middle east since the bronze age pal - from an outside party or against eachother. The America is still a very new country if you compare the creation of the U.S. to now, & subtract that from how long war & conflict has been going on in the middle east - you have had well enough time to short your shit out. Dude I have an idea, why don't u move to a new place that isn't covered in sand - nothing grows there -nothing ever is gonna grow there why. Cause its f-ing SAND. If you aren't a saudi prince or own property where oil is - your quality of life is shit. MOVE. Ohhhh...warlords do pretty well for themselves - just don't come to the US - since we are so awful by all means please move to France.
Jenny,you've taken so many cocks up your three holes it has affected your abilty to think since American women are the biggest sluts in the world its no surpise.Your pig country has been wiping out innocents like the savages they are,raping and killing women and children and you say its fine because they had skirmishes before?Do you realise how utterly stupid that sounds?So then by your logic,you pathetic idiot,China can invade and rape and kill your people because America used to kill eachother when the north and south fought,or when America gained independance.Just shut the fuck up and go have sex on camera,its the only thing pig Americans know how to do lol.
jenny

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,and then China will do the same to you and your countries pathetic existence.
First sorry for the confusion - hahaha - 1st off Chinamen - the correct nomenclature is asia American or just asian. 2nd - China just sits there trying to take back formosa 3 - we could make u this rest of the worlds bitch in a month by every country embargoing u. Your economy is as fragile as a twig......plus we still have formosa/Tawain - our Navy controls the seas- that's 70+% of the world u ignorant Chinaman.
Chinaman

Ashburn, VA

#19 Apr 10, 2013
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
First sorry for the confusion - hahaha - 1st off Chinamen - the correct nomenclature is asia American or just asian. 2nd - China just sits there trying to take back formosa 3 - we could make u this rest of the worlds bitch in a month by every country embargoing u. Your economy is as fragile as a twig......plus we still have formosa/Tawain - our Navy controls the seas- that's 70+% of the world u ignorant Chinaman.
Russia + China + The BILLIONS you owe China =A America that will cease to exist in 30 years time.I would be very afraid if I were you.
jenny

Houston, TX

#20 Apr 10, 2013
Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny,you've taken so many cocks up your three holes it has affected your abilty to think since American women are the biggest sluts in the world its no surpise.Your pig country has been wiping out innocents like the savages they are,raping and killing women and children and you say its fine because they had skirmishes before?Do you realise how utterly stupid that sounds?So then by your logic,you pathetic idiot,China can invade and rape and kill your people because America used to kill eachother when the north and south fought,or when America gained independance.Just shut the fuck up and go have sex on camera,its the only thing pig Americans know how to do lol.
WTF - listen here u dumb f - ing slope. I wish I could come to your house and kick your slant eyed face in with my bootheels cause I wouldn't waste a hollow point on an individual that is full of insults but is too ignorant to make a constructive point - & I hate to tell u this but all the women that do what u described & get videotaped doing it came from china. I can't Imagine rather being sodomized then live in China - thats disgusting
jenny

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 10, 2013
Chinaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia + China + The BILLIONS you owe China =A America that will cease to exist in 30 years time.I would be very afraid if I were you.
You are so foul mouthed 1st Russia destroyed their own infrastructure - Their north fleet is sitting with decaying reactors - who's fixing it - Us. By embargoing china for 3 months you will be begging the US for money. Sorry, we win u lose-just learn to do so gracefully

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Wed ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Wed bottlecap 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug 21 Glideaway 1
Pope urges Korean reconciliation, prays for per... Aug 18 Ainu 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Canada in diplomatic talks with China to releas... Aug 6 Polley 1
WAR: North Korea vs South Korea - Who Would Win? Aug 2 Italian American 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••